Author Topic: Report 03-31-03  (Read 4707 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2003, 07:07:38 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
A report of coincidently negative sounding radio intercepts covering a 24 hour period can be 'leaked' less than 12 hours after the day ended? Okaaay.

It's a rehash of various sources, with a negative spin on the whole conflict. Successes are ignored, such as...

In this incident, in which only one serviceman died, three Iraqi boats were destroyed by Lynx helicopter. Hardly the disaster your apparently objective report portrays.

And here we come to the crux of the issue. It all stems from the Western criticism of the mis-handling of Chechnya. You're bitterness regarding that is self-evident. I'd almost go as far as say you're enjoying any hint of difficulty.

Perhaps we ought to follow the Russian example; shell every urban area that poses a problem and kill 80,000 civilians within a couple of months.

That Times report doesn't surprise me at all. This is a tough conflict, with a difficult ROE. Death is a neccessary aspect of war. I'm sure there is some tough fighting going on and we are losing people.

Stop grinning Boroda, it isn't funny at all.

The times report very well may be correct.  Unfortunately, since the regime are now using civilians as shields, posing as civilians, and using civilians as suicide bombers, the civilian death rate is obviously going to rise.  A lot.

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2003, 07:12:24 AM »
The concept " to give back life at a defense of a native Land against aggressors " is inaccessible to understanding Martlet. He will surrender at primary shots.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2003, 07:12:40 AM »
We it is good to remember about the ostensibly 100 000 severely killed Albanians in Kosovo.

Are these the Albanians that fled from their towns and villages into the mountains without food or water, because they feared attack from Serbian militia and armed forces?

Or are we now saying that the disgusting NATO aggressors murdered them with carpet bombing or artillery barrages?

Or maybe I've underestimated your paranoid ability to twist any situation that might be a covert attack on Russian superiority into a full blown challenge to its authority?

Apparently the NATO troops went around ****ing skulls too!
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2003, 07:15:05 AM »
Originally posted by --am--
The concept " to give back life at a defense of a native Land against aggressors " is inaccessible to understanding Martlet. He will surrender at primary shots.

I don't have a clue what you are saying.  Find a new translator, or learn english before you post on english speaking forums.  Sorry, gonna have to put you back on ignore until it improves.

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2003, 07:18:43 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding

Apparently the NATO troops went around ****ing skulls too!

Your mass media lied about 100 000 Albanian peace inhabitants, destroyed at ethnic cleanings. Till now of any proofs it was given not. Any tomb.

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2003, 07:19:47 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
I don't have a clue what you are saying.  Find a new translator, or learn english before you post on english speaking forums.  Sorry, gonna have to put you back on ignore until it improves.

It is your problems.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2003, 07:21:36 AM »
Am you are pissed because you russains couldnr defeat two fanatical  muslim enemies in years and years of conflicts. The united stats has defeated the taliban in a matter of weeks and now 12 days into the iraq war we have half the country and thiongs are going well.  

So there, you russians suck and your barbaric way of fighting wars only leads to defeat.

Russia today is a piece of garbage country that will need 200 years to recover from what you communists did to it in the past century.

Offline --am--

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2003, 07:26:24 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Am you are pissed because you russains couldnr defeat two fanatical  muslim enemies in years and years of conflicts. The united stats has defeated the taliban in a matter of weeks and now 12 days into the iraq war we have half the country and thiongs are going well.  

Taliban in Afghanistan has destroyed Northern Alliance. was armed with our weapon and is trained by our instructors. Now Americans sit only in Kabul and them there kill each day.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2003, 07:37:31 AM »
Taliban in Afghanistan has destroyed Northern Alliance. was armed with our weapon and is trained by our instructors. Now Americans sit only in Kabul and them there kill each day.

So the Russian government, whilst fighting fundamentalist Islamic rebels in Chechnya is arming and training fundamentalist Islamic rebels in Afghanistan? Does this little gem come from another one of your radio interception, high-speed interpretation, translation and analysis reports?

Are you deliberately trying to destroy the modicum of credibility you believe you have?
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2003, 07:37:53 AM »
So you are saying it was the Russians who threw out the Taliban?

OMG You are so crazy, its simply amazing!!!  WOW!!  Thanks to delusional  people like you I see russia isnt going anywhere soon.  See ya in 200 years!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2003, 07:41:10 AM »

OMG You are so crazy, its simply amazing!!!  WOW!!  Thanks to delusional  people like you I see russia isnt going anywhere soon.  See ya in 200 years!

LOL!

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2003, 07:43:49 AM »

GH, first of all, your comments towards posts from --am--, Miko and me makes it absolutely clear that your hatred towards Orthodox people is absolutely patologic.

You already asked me about Afghan war, and I answered. Very typical to ask and then don't bother reading answers. Afghan war was a complete success despite of your aid to bandits and terrorists. Probably you watched Rambo movies too much. Go take some sedative pills.

So there, you russians suck and your barbaric way of fighting wars only leads to defeat.

Yes, we definetly suck, we should use new advanced Croatian/nazi techiques, tested and practiced in Srpska Krajna. Removing 350,000 people and drowning any effort to defend in blood is what YOU called a "nessessary measure".

Russia today is a piece of garbage country that will need 200 years to recover from what you communists did to it in the past century.

Sure. If not bloody commies - you Croatian assistants could be under a warm breast of your nazi teachers, that you have shown many times you adore so much.

Keep on, herr Stutmbahnfuhrer.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 07:52:24 AM by Boroda »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2003, 07:52:44 AM »
LOL  You guys are so insecure about the Orthodox  church why is that? Why would I have anything against it? I have family who are in Serbia as well and i suppose they are Orthodox, I really dont know i was never too relgious myself. But have it your way I guess, if you wanna feel like the victim go ahead.  

IRRC I think you guys even tried to call the NATO attack on Serbia and that butcher Milosevic a protestant jihad against the Orthodox church.  But thats really funny.

I think you will be happy to know, and if you didnt know you would be happy to invent, that the evil USA helped plan our offensive in 1995 that finally liberated the last 1/3 of our land from serbian invaders amd their local conspiators. There were likely some war crimes as in most of that brutal war but nothing like the sort of things the Serbs commited against the bosnian muslims..

But let me ask you this?

In your mind was there ever a time in the 1990s yougosalv civil war and aftermath when the serbs were not the primary victim?

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2003, 07:56:56 AM »

While yankees bombed some mountains and spread leaflets - our 201st division built 3 pontoon bridges across Pianj river and send hundreeds of armoured vehicles, tons of ammunituin and weapons, together with instructors and consultants. Fortunately, Afghan officers corps traditionally (since 1920s) speak Russian.

OK, now I understand what that "war on terrorism" mean. We do all the job, yankees make pictures at Kabul.

Very similar with the Land of Free bombing poor Serbs fighting police operations against terrorists and drug-dealers. WTG.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Report 03-31-03
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2003, 08:01:32 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda

OK, now I understand what that "war on terrorism" mean. We do all the job, yankees make pictures at Kabul.

It gets better!!!!  I suppose when we win in Iraq war you will claim it was actually won by the Russians because you didnt sell them the best tanks with autoloaders..  It must be great being a lunatic - you are never wrong, never defeated, never sad, never hungry, never cold, never unemployed, there is no crime, and all is happy happy joy joy for you!!!