Author Topic: Why the Left Loves Osama [and Saddam]  (Read 1920 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Why the Left Loves Osama [and Saddam]
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2003, 05:59:36 PM »
So you have allready made up your mind that any WMD found in Iraq are not genuine and have been planted by the USA forces trying to fool the world...

Faaack You, seriously Blitz you are such a loser..

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2003, 06:02:39 PM »
Originally posted by blitz

RAF-> Germany

what the hells that supposed to mean?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2003, 06:13:18 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
what the hells that supposed to mean?

Rote Armee Fraktion  = german terrorist group

RAF started in 1970 and worked till mid 90thies

Ulrike Meinhof, Gudrun Enslin, Jan Carl Raspe, Holger Meinhof , Andreas Baader were some 'famous' members of the first generation.

They commited a lot of assasinations on government members and some on american military personal.

General Kroesen was 1 of their victims in 'Heidelberg.

They fired a russian RPG on his car and scored a hit but his Mercedes was just to strong :)

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous- It's a classic bloody 'Aggression War'

When will this tough little country of Vietnam see that apology?

Americans and Vietnamese have something in common :

Their pride
« Last Edit: April 05, 2003, 06:22:46 PM by blitz »

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2003, 06:21:18 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
So you have allready made up your mind that any WMD found in Iraq are not genuine and have been planted by the USA forces trying to fool the world...

Faaack You, seriously Blitz you are such a loser..

You moron, i'm no loser, i'm a coward!!!! :D

Seriously, i'm a coward and ya government has way too much to lose.

They will find WMDs , either way....

Regards Blitz

btw Remember Tonking?

Remember first Gulf War with that iraq girl telling her stories  about iraq soldiers in a Kuwait birth hospital? Who paid that?

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous- It's a classic bloody 'Aggression War'

When will this tough little country of Vietnam see that apology?

Americans and Vietnamese have something in common :

Their pride
« Last Edit: April 05, 2003, 06:23:45 PM by blitz »

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2003, 09:05:47 PM »
Originally posted by blitz

Plan 2. If they don't find WMDs they'll find WMDs...., i asure you.

Friggin retard.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2003, 09:48:52 PM »
Originally posted by lord dolf vader so after we take over the oil rich state we are gonna go after all the murdeous dictatioships in the world. ya know the ones without 6 trillion in oil reserves.

How much oil did we get for changing the regime of Noreiga?

Noreiga perfect example. we made the monster or the cia did. then when he didnt suit us we invaded a soverign nation and removed the head of state to try him on charges from another nation?  

The answer you did not give is that we got no (zero) oil when we toppled Manuel Noreiga. No oil for interventions in Grenada, Haiti, and numerous other nations. (No I do not believe that the USA is all clean and pure in international issues)

So the case can be made that the US intervenes on issues other than oil.  So the possibility exists that WMD, UN Resolution violations, human rights violations, and 12 years of non cooperation with the Gulf War 1 armistice by the government of Saddam Hussein may have been contributing factors.  

The possibility also exists that pressure on the governments of France, Germany, and Russia brought to bear by their economic ties with the SH regime can also have been factors in those governments decisions to oppose intervention. The possibility exists that France, Germany, and Russia's decisions where not made with pure altruistic, humanistic intent, but rather were colored with national and economic interest.

Seems both sides of the issue have some merit, but non intervention still allows Saddam Hussien to rule the people of Iraq using the time honored techniques of Maximilian Robspierre.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2003, 03:02:31 AM »
Marlet wrote:
It's a little early to start screaming "liars". You quite obviously have no practical knowledge of military operations. I'll bet you 3 months of AH that WMD are found.

My 45$ wager with Toad is about that.. I say they find a couple of buckets of bug spray.. he says they have massive piles of the stuff.. The deal is he gets three months from the day of surrender to prove to me Iraq has these massive piles... I expect surrender in the next few days. This is based on two things.. three things really.. The testimony of Gen Kardan (spelling) the son in law of Saddam who defected.. He stated that most of the WMD was destroyed shortly after the Gulf war. This was left out, the rest of his testimony is what is being used to justify this invasion. Secondly poor Colin Powel trotted out in front of the security council to provide evidence on the centerfuse tubes.. turns out, this evidence was bogus... Thirdly, Jack Straw offered up some plagiarized 12 year old collage paper equally bogus.. I’d say the Bush regime has a credibility problem which might explain the dissention of 9/10ths of the world population. This credibility problem is also the reason I stipulated that any WMD found would have to be inspected by a 3rd party.

Unfortunately I expect to win this wager... why do I say unfortunately?... because it would be an impeachable offense baby! Waaaa invasion of a sovereign country under false pretexts?  Complete destruction of any type of international rule of law?.. Even Toad said he would call for Bush’s head on a spit..

No, if no WMD is found, they’ll have to insert a “throw gun”... but how?.. The boys that normally do the dirty tricks.. the CIA don’t seem too pleased about this whole adventure.. You notice they keep leaking stuff that directly contradicts the White House talking points.. I get the feeling they don’t want to be made a patsy if anything should go wrong.. Also this op would be bigger than the usual hub and spoke conspiracy. Hub and spoke conspiracy is what Iran/Contra was.. About 20 guys on the top that really know what’s going on.. the hub.. the spokes are the folks that think they are just doing their jobs. This throw gun operation would require at least 100 people.. the C130 to deliver the stuff to some warehouse in Iraq.. the people that load the barrels onto the transport plane.. Of course some nosey Yerp would want to test this stuff.. so it would have to be untraceable back to the United States.. somebody would have to be in charge of that.. Sounds like the hub would be too big to be a successful hub and spoke.          

The possibility also exists that pressure on the governments of France, Germany, and Russia brought to bear by their economic ties with the SH regime can also have been factors in those governments decisions to oppose intervention. The possibility exists that France, Germany, and Russia's decisions where not made with pure altruistic, humanistic intent, but rather were colored with national and economic interest.

Holden McGroin; Lets assume for a minute that the agenda for Project for a New American Century is the correct one.. that is American/British military control all the way from Syria to the western border of China.. Now.. if you were Russian president wouldn’t you be at the very least concerned America would have sole control of the oil spikit? That means any nation that steps out of line their price of oil would jump to the moon. Already we think France will have the highest prices for fuel in the world..

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2003, 03:28:40 AM »
So I see the liberal camp has allready acquitted Saddam hussein of possesing any illegal WMD....

Wow this is the second or third BBS liberal rant I have seen today that made it clear you fools will consider any WMD found in Iraq to be an evil USA planted false evidece.

Fer Gods aske if you hate this country so much please stop torturing yourseleve anmd just leave. Go ahead, got to that dream country of yours - its much better over there...

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2003, 03:31:08 AM »
Let's see... I understand. If we don't believe there is WMD in Iraq, we probably don't love our country either. That the point?
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2003, 03:36:26 AM »
Lets see:

He basically said

Any WMD found in Iraq will likely be a planted US lie.  He said that America just attacked a country for some other reason and that the reason presented was a lie, so america is a lying evil invader of an innocent country..

Seems to me if thats how he views america then he should pack up and leave, it must be a tererible place for him.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2003, 03:42:23 AM »
If we agreed with our government all the time, we would have no need for Democracy now would we?
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2003, 03:48:45 AM »
There are those who agree and those who disagree, those are fine.

But beyond that there are the paranoid hystericics and whacko conspiracy theorits. For example people who have allready made their minds up that any WMD found in iraq will be US planted lies. or those who think the CIA did 911.  Or those who always see america as evil or doing wrong.

I kindly sufggest that group leave this evil country for their own safety before the black helicopters take them away.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2003, 04:04:08 AM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
How much oil did we get for changing the regime of Noreiga?

In 1991, US Congress passed a resolution to renegotiate the Panama Canal Treaty on the grounds that the Panamanian government could not adequately defend the canal, thus ensuring a continued US military presence into the 21st century.

Those supertankers can't pole vault to the west coast.

Noriega was considered an outstanding recruit at the SOA, also he was on the CIA payroll (to the tune of up to $100,000 a year) from the mid-’60s to the mid-’80s.

Common thread is the Bush Family.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2003, 04:10:06 AM »
I guess the fact there are no more US military bases at the canal or the fact that the canal is controlled and managed by a chinese company really doesnt matter much to Torques delusions...

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2003, 04:24:57 AM »
America the beautiful. Where one can savor the delicious irony of a youthful immigrant who has been here barely more than a decade telling native born citizens to leave their homeland. All the while behaving like a rabid animal whose seething mind has been reduced to instincual aggression by unquenchable thirst. But don't blame him, he hasn't lived here long enough to learn the true complex nature of democracy and the dichotomies therein. For all it's faults, I love my country. I still would recommend keeping my distance from rabid animals though, as they are prone to unprovoked attacks.;)

kbman