Author Topic: I like russian people  (Read 1254 times)

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
I like russian people
« on: April 06, 2003, 05:18:11 PM »
Seriously, i met some of them and found them to be friendly and nice.

Same goes for most foreign people i met in my life, wheter in my own country or abroad.

One thing i learnt is: Try to distinguish between the people and their government.

Regards Blitz

btw Some of my great heroes are these soldiers of the communist russian army , who were excecuted after they refused to shoot at unarmed german workers who was uprising on 17 june 1953 at 'Stalin Allee' in East-Berlin. Was more than hundred to die of them. to them who gave their life for humanity :)

to all deserters of this world
« Last Edit: April 06, 2003, 05:23:49 PM by blitz »

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
I like russian people
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 05:20:59 PM »
Originally posted by Blitz
[/b]

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Re: I like russian people
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2003, 05:33:35 PM »
Originally posted by blitz

Yea war solves nothing!!!  

You know I really wish all those figting against Hitler deserted. Yea I do, you know why blitz? Sooner or later he would have gotten to your parents or grandparents, and then it would all have been worth it.

You are truly one of the most idiotic brain damaged individuals who I have ever come accross in my life.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2003, 05:51:22 PM »
Consider the flipside if everyone in Hitler's army deserted.
sand

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2003, 05:52:07 PM »
i think what blitz said was he likes russian deserters, he being german , i can understand his feelings.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
I like russian people
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2003, 05:53:22 PM »
Funny - I know an aweful lot of Russians.  Ive found every one of them to be self centered, rude, abnoxious, and stinky.

An American, a German, and a Russian are in a restaurant.

The waitress comes by and asks the American what he would like to eat.  He orders a Porterhouse, medium rare, and a bottle of Becks lager.

The waitress scouls and informs the American than the latest beef shippment was contaminated, and they are all out of Becks.  

He asks what they do have and she replys "Since we have no more Becks or beef, you'll have to settle for a Caeser Salad and a Coors Light."

The American responds: "Whats a 'Salad'?"

The German responds:  "Vat's ah 'Coors'?"

The Russian responds:  "What's a  'No'?"

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2003, 05:55:20 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM

What if your local police deserted?

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
I like russian people
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2003, 06:06:12 PM »

Were 10 thousands of them, most get caught and hanged.

And Germany still has no memorial for them ! Shame! :(

Regards Blitz

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2003, 06:09:19 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
What if your local police deserted?

Desertion doesn't apply to police in this country.
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2003, 06:10:57 PM »
Desertion doesn't apply to police in this country.

The general concept does, what if one day all the police simply stopped doing their jobs and went home - and I mean all of them. Tell me what would happend to the crime rate in a very short time.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2003, 06:19:52 PM »
It's not a good analogy, IMHO. The police are essentially volunteers. They are not conscripts. They are free to leave when they choose.

Not that it matters, but in response to your second point, I expect that the change in crime rate wouldn't be nearly as dramatic as you think.
sand

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2003, 06:26:52 PM »
American soldiers are volunteers....

So you are saying that crime would not dramatically rise if there were no police whatsover.  Telll me what would then stop me from going to somebodys house, killing them and taking their expensive belongings.

Remember there are no police, no offial way to arrest me or dtain me for trial in fact there are no more trials no more laws as they are unenforcable.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2003, 06:30:42 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
American soldiers are volunteers....

So you are saying that crime would not dramatically rise if there were no police whatsover.  Telll me what would then stop me from going to somebodys house, killing them and taking their expensive belongings.

Remember there are no police, no offial way to arrest me or dtain me for trial in fact there are no more trials no more laws as they are unenforcable.

American soldiers are indeed volunteers, but desertion in the time of war is still an executable offense according to the UCMJ. The police are not subject to anything similar to the UCMJ.

What would stop you from committing a crime? How about your own morals and values?
sand

Offline bounder

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
I like russian people
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2003, 06:31:11 PM »
Answer the question Grun, what would've happened if all Hitler's armies had deserted?

You know you want to. But (gnnnhhhhh) you can't.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
I like russian people
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2003, 06:37:58 PM »
What would stop you from committing a crime? How about your own morals and values?

Nope, nice and idealistic but we both know that wouldnt work. If it did we would never need police or laws throughout human history. And what of the people with questinable morals and values? What if somebody was raised with morals and values that inclded theft, rape and murder? I'm actually very dissapointed with your naive childish response - hell I really thought you woyld come up with something more substantial.

Bounder if all of hitlers armies desterted then the war would end. Yea!!!! But thats about as useful and intelligent as saying that if all the bad people in the world would just stop being bad that all the problems would end.  Its simply a nonsensical unrealistic proposition - you will never get 100% of people to agree to everything or anything.