Author Topic: saw this.. thought of Blitz  (Read 2970 times)

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
saw this.. thought of Blitz
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2003, 11:07:23 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
No this is not true at all and blitz does not see it this way.

He actually blames the USA for the Vietnam war, which the North Vietnamse Communists started by invading the south. he has never acceptefd that north vietnam was in any way responsivble for that war.

He blames the USA for the Korean War, which again communists from North Korea started by invading the South.

He is not against wars of agression Santa, he simply comes off as a USA hating brainwashed east german die-hard communist.  It really is that simple with blitz I think.

I'am against your Agression War in Iraq. I was against your Bloody War against the tough little country of Vietnam. (Still time to apologize America for the evil that was done in the name of 'Freedom' !)

I was against the Agression war of China against Tibet.

I was against Russias Agression War against Afganisthan.

But i didn't  blame US for the Korea War, Pappnase!

One lesson i learnt long time ago.

Very big countries will never be a true friend to little ones.

Very big  countries only seems to be friends. But the friendship will last exactly as long as the little countries follow the interests of the big one or big country has made new "friends" or as long as it just fits for the big country to be a friend.

When little countries have their own opinion or the big country loses interest in being a friend the blackmailing will start. Politically, economically and if nothing will help there will be a war, sometimes.

Regards Blitz

Sad lesson from this war for little countries: Get nuclear WMDs asap.

Follow the example of the democratic Pakistan. Being "In The Club" you can feel safe :D

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2003, 11:11:23 AM »

He actually blames the USA for the Vietnam war, which the North Vietnamse Communists started by invading the south. he has never acceptefd that north vietnam was in any way responsivble for that war.

He blames the USA for the Korean War, which again communists from North Korea started by invading the South.

does he think poland started ww2 by making the innocent, peaceloving germans invade them?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2003, 11:20:28 AM »
Originally posted by Furball
does he think poland started ww2 by making the innocent, peaceloving germans invade them?

Nah, Hitler just told the germans that some poland terrorists had attacked the german radio station 'Gleiwitz' and that poland was a threat to the people of Nazi- Germany and that 'Danzig' needs to be liberated.

Worked perfekt.

Regards Blitz

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2003, 11:21:47 AM »
Grünherz wrote:

The US went into Vietnam because of the Domino Theory - i.e if one small nation falls to the communists, it'll start a domino effect and soon lots of countries will be communistic. He is right insofar that the US didn't have to intervene - but it was in US interests to do so. But to blame the US for the onset of war is going too far - the North was, as you point out, set upon a war of conquest.

He is not against wars of agression Santa, he simply comes off as a USA hating brainwashed east german die-hard communist. It really is that simple with blitz I think.

You know Grünherz, the way you view Blitz is the exact same way I view some of the more 'fervent' rightist cheerleaders - as brainwashed, opinions already set with no interest in debate and always ready to sling some far flung stuff out. The difference is that Blitz is alone, and there are plenty of right wing nutters who get tacit support by moderate Republicans, at least at times.

Therefore I see Blitz as a necessary element on this board. I frequently disagree with him, and sometimes I agree with him - much like the right wing extremists. If nothing else, he can serve as an example for those leaning heavily to the right; the way they view him is the way most moderate people in the western world views them. There's a great imbalance on this board on the political spectrum, so I find it both refreshing and highly useful to have someone like Blitz (and even Boroda) here. Failing all else, they allow us a reality check and to see our own folly, which invariably shows up now and then for all of us.

Like when you start your Eurotrash stuff. Or when I push a joke too far and end up insulting people a bit too much :D.

Then again, look at our avatar. It is entirely plausible that if the avatar is a reflection of the poster, well, then the two of us are *supposed* to behave like we do. Comforting, eh? :D

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2003, 11:28:51 AM »
lol blitz :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2003, 02:59:42 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
lol blitz :D

Read some history, furbal :D

Attack on "Sender Gleiwitz"

"Freie Stadt Danzig"

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain rediculous .

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2003, 04:21:01 PM »
Of course the USA did not have to intervene we almost never have to interverne. Not in WW1, not in WW2 in europe, not in korea, not anywhere. Thats irreleveant.  The North Vietnamse communists (blitz's best friends) invaded our friends in the south we decided to come to their defense.

Did you see how blitz did not say he was against the north vietnamse invasion of the south?

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2003, 04:51:18 PM »
Of course the USA did not have to intervene we almost never have to interverne. Not in WW1, not in WW2 in europe, not in korea, not anywhere. Thats irreleveant.  The North Vietnamse communists (blitz's best friends) invaded our friends in the south we decided to come to their defense.

Did you see how blitz did not say he was against the north vietnamse invasion of the south?

Northvietnam communists?

Strongly dislike them and any other communists but not even the devil himself could have done more evil to the Vietnam people than US did :(

To destroy an entire country, killing millions of people, most of them civilians,  to "defend" them from communism is evil, very, very evil.

Taking the moral resposibility of very bad decisions made by american administrations would be a nice, highly respectable, honourable, appreceated gesture, though.

Regards Blitz

« Last Edit: April 15, 2003, 04:59:17 PM by blitz »

Offline rc51

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Naw this is more blitz
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2003, 04:58:19 PM »
Blitz is the one in the middle.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Re: Naw this is more blitz
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2003, 05:00:27 PM »
Originally posted by rc51
Blitz is the one in the middle.

:)

Regards Blitz

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2003, 06:46:13 PM »
The only reason you didn't blame the US for the Korean war is because there may be South Koreans reading who would not quite agree with your theory that a life saved avoiding war is worth suffering a dictatorial (or communist if you want to call it that) regime.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2003, 06:56:18 PM »
Look at what blitz says:

Communism is evil,

but if they decide to invade another country and impose communist dictarorship,

then its even more evil to try to stop them...

Convenient eh?

Tell me blitz was it wrong for the north vietnamese communisats to invade south vietnam and try to impose on them a communist dictarorship?