Author Topic: French help Iraqi officials to escape?  (Read 2517 times)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
French help Iraqi officials to escape?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2003, 10:44:28 AM »
Originally posted by AKIron
What the Washington Times reported was not an "ASSUMPTION". It was an accusation made by US intelligence officials. If these accusations are proven to be reliable then it's time for severe official action against France.

so your spooks say they did......yet no official GOV. accusations.

Iron your jumpin the gun......

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2003, 10:50:04 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Hehe :)

How would that work? The US and EU are so economically entwined that any action would hurt both parties.

It's happening as we speak. Trade with France has gone down 10-15% in the last few months. We'll survive a full trade embargo with France far better than will France.

Time to make it clear that you can't smilingly take our money while stabbing us in the back.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2003, 10:50:57 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
so your spooks say they did......yet no official GOV. accusations.

Iron your jumpin the gun......

Read my post slo, I said if these accusations are proven reliable.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2003, 11:15:08 AM »
Good.  I hope it hurts.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2003, 11:23:54 AM »
American Supremist I'll buy, but I'm hardly a Europhobe.  I love the VAST majority of Europeans.  Both the individuals and the countries.  However, if you lay down with dogs, I love to see you get fleas.  Keep crying about it.  You reap what you sow.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2003, 11:41:16 AM »
I would agree with you on that one if someone would show me some evidence. Accusations don't impress me like they obviously do you.

I'm well aware of the media's habit of jumping the gun with a story that may or may not be true.   I then decide whether it is something I could believe, or not.  I have no first hand way of confirming or denying the accusations.

When I hear repeated accusations, from different sources, then I form an opinion.  While I don't know for a fact that ANY of this is true, I have a firm belief that France was involved with Saddam's regime in one way or another.

First, they fought like hell to keep us out of there.
Then, media reported documents showing French sales of material in violation of UN Sanctions.
Then, French weapons were found in Iraq, when and how they got there is unknown.
Then, media reports documents found showing France was giving info to Iraq.
Then, media reports France smuggling regime leaders out of the country.

When I smell crap, I look for an outhouse.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2003, 11:46:48 AM »
GScholz I think it fair to say that it was one thing if France opposed the war and supported Saddam based on her own financial interests, but it is another matter entirely if they have done this and given wanted fugitives and potential murderrs asyulm..  Thats just shameful... I hope Chirac's government falls for this outrageus criminal (figuratively speaking I suppose) behavior.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2003, 11:54:26 AM »
The Ostrich sticks its head in the sand.  If it can't see the danger, the danger doesn't exist.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2003, 11:54:41 AM »
Then, media reports

Yes then media reports this and then that and then this....

BIG at MEDIA!!!
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2003, 12:01:24 PM »
Funny how media should be taken seriously when some journalist reports that some Israeli soldier shot some arab, or when some reporter claims that US soldier massacre innocent unarmed arabs.

But when media reports something like this, everyone starts screaming for evidence. But not any normal evidence...nope, at least 14 differen eyewitnesses of different cultures giving the EXACT same story is required.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2003, 12:04:14 PM »
Yeah, that is not different at all...

Offline Syzygyone

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2003, 12:07:23 PM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
Funny how media should be taken seriously when some journalist reports that some Israeli soldier shot some arab, or when some reporter claims that US soldier massacre innocent unarmed arabs.

But when media reports something like this, everyone starts screaming for evidence. But not any normal evidence...nope, at least 14 differen eyewitnesses of different cultures giving the EXACT same story is required.

Yea, and what about how the media reports suidice bombings and goes out of it's way to show that the bombing was in resonse to some Israeli action or inaction.  Never anything about how godawful wrong it is that innocents were murdered by racists fanaticals hell bent of genocide.  Nope, you never see denunciations of terrorist activities in the main stream media.  But, you do see denunciations of Israel and the U.S. in the main stream media.  Interesting isn't it.

Hort , ole' boy, yer gettin more right wing conservative (U.S. style) everyday!
Keep up the good work!:D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 12:17:29 PM by Syzygyone »

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2003, 12:16:49 PM »
I accuse Martlet of being a psychopathic child-rapist.

Evidence? I don't need to present any evidence; this is not a court of law. No, Martlet must prove he's not a psychopathic child-rapist or I'm going to bring my friends over to his house and kick his ass.

I carry, you'd better bring more friends than I have bullets or the Norwegian population is going to drop a little.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2003, 02:10:40 PM »
I've been forced to remove Tardlet and AkDull off my ignore list.

Funny and ridiculous as usual.

@GRUN you are smarter than that ( yep I know it :p)

@GScholz : I was pretty sure he was child rapist too now we just have to ask the WashingtonTime to post an article and it will be TRUE !

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2003, 02:34:09 PM »
funny your watching your OWN media feeding you that crap......

when you ACCUSE France in PUBLIC...bring the EVIDENCE with you...or shut-up and do it behind closed doors.

nah Martlet is a happily married man with 2 kids....he ain't no Rapist...right martlet:D