Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3767 times)

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Hello
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2000, 12:00:00 PM »
Yeah, NT support woulda been nice but probably would have been another 'thing' to take on.  As it is, it seems like MS likes to change stuff with the joystick drivers every time they update Windoze.  I'm currently running Win2k, and have an installation of Win98SE just for Aces High, since the Win2k drivers aren't done for these chips yet  

I've still got the other one of those MFDs, and still haven't used it...never did play Back to Baghdad tho'.

I moved down to Salem, since I plan on applying for WOU for the fall   So, maybe in another 4 years!

SOB

I'm glad you actually found a use for that phazer pad!  The most programmable, useless game pad of all time  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2000, 12:30:00 PM »

Nath the thing is not your age. I am only 2 or so years older than you. The problem is that you live up to your age. I remember when I met you we went to the TA and had a few rounds wich you beat me pretty good, I learned a few things. I asked you why do you fly alone you said that you dont have friends in the arena.

Hmpf, I was joking, since most people in AH despise me.

A month later you were vulching and talking toejam on the TA and I also remember you telling me something about how third world my country is and some other dumb things wich I found very funny, you were making a fool of yourself.

I don't really remember this but you must have said something or we were joking--I don't go around talking toejam to people for no reason.

[This message has been edited by Nath-BDP (edited 12-09-2000).]

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Hello
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2000, 12:49:00 PM »
SOB any chance you can lay your hands on pots for TM Topgun?

Nath you can dish it out but you can't take it, just consider everything directed at you to be sarcastic and no harm done right.

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2000, 12:58:00 PM »
I don't want either I just want to play the game in peace, I can't even do that by making a new handle.  Everyone gets on my case.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Hello
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2000, 01:11:00 PM »
Dude GAME! fek me it's a SIM.

Nath do a search read some of your older post and see how your altitude has change, I did you seemed pretty kewl at the beginning then you got the Fishu Hristo altitude going and it was all downhill from there.

Damnit my stick is broken and I can't even fly anymore hence me hanging around here with my bad English which Dowding always points out.

[This message has been edited by Torque (edited 12-09-2000).]

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Hello
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2000, 01:31:00 PM »
How could TM go outta biznus when the used Sticks are going for $200 on Ebay, SOB? Supply demand? I cant see that they are $300 more of a stick than the Saitek, although they did have really stiff springs, something the Saitek could use.

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2000, 01:42:00 PM »
A game is game1 (gm)
n.

An activity providing entertainment or amusement.

AH is a WW2 flight sim yes, but it is also a game.

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Hello
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2000, 02:43:00 PM »
nevermind.

[This message has been edited by Jigster (edited 12-09-2000).]

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Hello
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2000, 03:07:00 PM »
Y A W N
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
Hello
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2000, 05:59:00 PM »

See? The only thing you have against me is my age,

It's got NOTHING to do with your age Nath/kep.  

It's your maturity thats the problem, and unfortunately in your case, your tender years and lack of maturity seem to go hand in hand.

But hey, look on the bright side.  As you grow up, discover girls, grow some hair in places its never been before, you may just develop the maturity necessary to converse in an adult fashion.

You're a good stick, no doubt about it, but when you gloat over victories, or complain roundly about how the guy who just whipped you was warping all over the place, you just come across as a bad sport.

Remember the H2H you and I did?  You nailed me time and again until we both took 190A-8's.  I clobbered you twice in a row and suddenly it was a case of "Jekyll, you're warping all over the place".

Winning and losing are transitory .... but you'll never gain the respect of the community simply on a k/d ratio. It's what you put back into the game that counts ....THAT'S what you'll be remembered for.

------------------
=357th Pony Express=
Aces High Training Corps

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
Hello
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2000, 06:41:00 PM »
 ------------------
 =357th Pony Express=
 Aces High Training Corps

Hmmmm.  Some subtle changes been happening here?

-Westy

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Hello
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2000, 06:47:00 PM »
I wonder if HTC knew anything about that ?  

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Hello
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2000, 08:31:00 PM »
I dont know anything about this Nath/fishu/Hristo stuff you are talking about and i just thought id point out from a third person perspective this seems a tad out of order.
Wardog if you dont like nath for whatever reason I still cant understand ripping into him like this.I have flown with nath and i dont recall thinking he's left me to die and ran.He as far as i have seen flies well and what he does in this sim is none of my business,and im a fellow knit.If you are flying against knits you cant moan about him flying his own fight.
This post has a very nasty tone and i didnt like reading it much as im sure anyone new to this game would feel also.
If nath has had to change his name to avoid abuse its a sad state of affairs.ease off people please.

hazed

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
Hello
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2000, 10:51:00 PM »

Hmmmm. Some subtle changes been happening here?

Yup Westy.  The release of 1.04 saw another 10 members of the squad say "Goodbye".  Pretty hard flying in a squadron of 1  

Oh and hazed, with no disrespect I think its pretty hard for a person to really understand the true meaning of 'Nathism' if you've only been flying AH since October 2000  

[This message has been edited by Jekyll (edited 12-09-2000).]

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2000, 11:43:00 PM »

But hey, look on the bright side. As you grow up, discover girls, grow some hair in places its never been before, you may just develop the maturity necessary to converse in an adult fashion.

You're a good stick, no doubt about it, but when you gloat over victories, or complain roundly about how the guy who just whipped you was warping all over the place, you just come across as a bad sport.

Remember the H2H you and I did? You nailed me time and again until we both took 190A-8's. I clobbered you twice in a row and suddenly it was a case of "Jekyll, you're warping all over the place".

Winning and losing are transitory .... but you'll never gain the respect of the community simply on a k/d ratio. It's what you put back into the game that counts ....THAT'S what you'll be remembered for.

That first paragraph is realy uncalled for, do you even know how old I am? Or do you have some bias against me and then making assumtions about my age?  Just FYI I am 17 years old, not 14 or 15.  I am a senior in high school, why the hell are you commenting on a period of life (puberty I assume?) I first experienced 5+ years ago?  Dude I have nothing against you but when you come here and start making things up its wrong.  I can converse fine with people   It's just that if someone warps or whatnot I tell them, i'm not going to say 'good fight' when it actually wasn't, thats not my way.

As for the second paragraph I hardly ever gloat about kills unless it's called for, and if someone takes what I say seriously then they are the one with the problem.

I remember the H2H we did sure, but I don't remember you beating me in A8s, and also you live in Australia correct? I live on the Eastern coast US, you think I was making it up that you were warping? HA! gemme a break man.  I remember a post by you on the BBS after our duel and you said <S> and I <S>ed back, we had no hard feelings then, why do you insist on bringing this duel up?  That was a fun duel, I had a good time, I guess I'm sorry I didn't act the way you wanted me to Jekyll--I guess you're another AH facist.

I don't want to be remembered I wan't to enjoy myself, if I say something because a fight was unfair because of warp or lag then so be it, thats not being a sore loser--its being honest.

[This message has been edited by Nath-BDP (edited 12-09-2000).]