Author Topic: Fugitive Democrats  (Read 1737 times)

Offline GrimCO

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.GrimsReapers.com
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2003, 09:58:27 PM »
Originally posted by Rutilant
Funny thing is, they're stayin in MY town. (Ardmore)

Why couldn't they at least be Republicans so I could make fun of em..

LOL Rutilant,

Get those bastages! Make a citizen's arrest! LOL Being neither a staunch Democrat or Republican, I must admit that this behavior is ridiculous regardless of which side you're on.

To me, it's like striving to grab the grapes, and when you can't reach them, say you didn't want them in the first place and run away.

It's pathetic behavior at best.

Offline rc51

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2003, 10:08:01 PM »
The dems are just cry baby *******s.
They must have gone to the Slick willy Clinton school of how to get things done.:p

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2003, 12:11:39 AM »
They must be pony pilots,,run run run run:p

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2003, 10:24:44 AM »
Originally posted by rc51
The dems are just cry baby *******s.
They must have gone to the Slick willy Clinton school of how to get things done.:p

When are you guys gonna get over the fact that Clinton kicked your prettythang for 8 straight years?

Offline rc51

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2003, 10:39:30 AM »
He sat on his prettythang and got a blow job on the tax payers salery!!!
then has the balls to lie about it.
Other than that there is samolia to blame him for .
the list of his F %^&k ups goes on and on.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2003, 10:41:01 AM »
Where the hell is Samolia?

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2003, 11:13:55 AM »
you can get samolia from raw chicken, so wash you hands and make sure the chicken is well cooked.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2003, 11:42:27 AM »
Clinton's handling of Somalia was an embarrassement.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2003, 11:51:37 AM »
I won a few samolians on the last Laker game.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2003, 11:54:01 AM »
Originally posted by Rutilant
Funny thing is, they're stayin in MY town. (Ardmore)

An entrepreneur would be out there selling t-shirts out of a backpack and donuts and popcorn out of a lunch cart. If the politicians won't buy, I'm sure the reporters milling around waiting for something to happen sure will.  :p

"Popcorn! Donuts! Fresh boiled peanuts! Get'em right here, folks!"

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2003, 11:55:30 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
I won a few samolians on the last Laker game.

That's the best one yet!

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
On the upside....
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2003, 12:42:44 PM »
One good thing about all the Dems in Texas running to Oklahoma is that the average IQ's of both states went up :D

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2003, 12:57:34 PM »
Vader, you've finally shown what a complete love muffin-moron you are.  It is so self-evident now that I need not go on, but I will.

That you lefty's think it's ok to play by the rule of government until it's not convenient for you is sickening.
"Well, we'll play fair until we are losing, then we'll take our game token(you have no balls) and go home.  Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

What a bunch of rutabagas.   That you agree with their behavior says all it needs to about your character, Vader.... or utter lack thereof.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2003, 01:08:44 PM »
Midnight Target quote:"So why is redistricting being shoved down the throats of the Dems when the State budget is in turmoil? Maybe the Republiclowns need to get their priorities straight! "

MT, get your facts straight before you post such comments.  Revealing your ignorance in such a manner undermines what little, if any, credibility you had. Let me post a snippet for you that should, but won't, enlighten you as to why you are ignorant.

"...the dems had control of the congress here in 2001 when the redistricting was supposed to be done. They didn't even bring it up for a vote then and a 3 judge panel had to do it. THAT"S why it's up for a vote now. The Republicans are fufilling their constitutional duties unlike the otherside."

Get it MT?  The dems had a chance to do their job in 2001 but once again declined to do so.  Kinda like Clinton... don't do anything of substance for 8 years... just let it become the problem of future administrations.

It may take many years but you liberals, with opinions that are nowhere near based in reality, will be the death of this country.  Thankfully, if anarchy ever reigns, the rebulicans will be that only ones with the 'nads to do anything.  You dems will just sort of well... die off because all the public assistance programs will be gone and you'll have to fend for yourselves.  That and all your whining will probably get you shot.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Fugitive Democrats
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2003, 01:15:07 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
Vader, you've finally shown what a complete love muffin-moron you are.  It is so self-evident now that I need not go on, but I will.

That you lefty's think it's ok to play by the rule of government until it's not convenient for you is sickening.
"Well, we'll play fair until we are losing, then we'll take our game token(you have no balls) and go home.  Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

What a bunch of rutabagas.   That you agree with their behavior says all it needs to about your character, Vader.... or utter lack thereof.

interesting
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)