Author Topic: Milkrun Mania  (Read 137 times)

funked

Milkrun Mania
« on: June 19, 2000, 04:37:00 AM »
Just logged in.  6 people on, I was the only Knight.  Somebody took down Knight radar.  So only 5 enemies out there, and no way to find them.  Logged out, lamers like that deserve to play by (err with) themselves.

Offline gatt

• Gold Member
Milkrun Mania
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2000, 07:42:00 AM »
Looks like a lot of people discovered strategic air-war. During the last two weeks I saw hordes of Rooks B17s coming at low-medium-high alt just to destroy our HQ. They looked like zombies.

Eventually some of them got through and we've been blinded for hours. Look, I dont like to fight buffs with my C.205 and usually I avoid their laser brownings. But take a look:

- gatt has 27 kills and has been killed 2 times in the C.205 against the B-17G.
- gatt has 6 kills and has been killed 1 time in the C.205 against the B-26B.

All in the last days. <S> to our valiant foes but I'm gettin a lil tired.

[This message has been edited by gatt (edited 06-19-2000).]
"And one of the finest aircraft I ever flew was the Macchi C.205. Oh, beautiful. And here you had the perfect combination of italian styling and german engineering .... it really was a delight to fly ... and we did tests on it and were most impressed." - Captain Eric Brown

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Milkrun Mania
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2000, 07:52:00 AM »
I don't turn the monitor on when I play, lately...
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
Milkrun Mania
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2000, 08:20:00 AM »
FWIW, though my fellow Seals have moved to Rook (compelling my change) I leave the Knights alone... until they start overwhelming a base.  

Gatt, we have bumped into one another a lot the last few days, S! for the great effort you have conducted.  

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Milkrun Mania
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2000, 11:33:00 AM »
Funked, yesterday night around 4am it was the same stuff. 7 people up, bish radar destroyed. A lot of i kill ack and I come back with a goon. I even met a 25K B26... 7 pilots in the whole arena... geez.

It's up to me only, but I don't understand the satisfaction of land grabing without fighting. Worse than this, when u go up to find yourself face to face with a milkruner goon, the guy AltF4 you.

As someone said, go offline and capture the whole map.  

Oh well, dweebs are dweebs for a couple of weeks only usually, hope is on the way.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------