Author Topic: Filthy Bums  (Read 4020 times)

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2003, 03:02:24 AM »
Fishy Pants.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline GrimCO

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.GrimsReapers.com
Filthy Bums
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2003, 09:24:42 AM »
Originally posted by Ripper29
Chicken George...
Just on a bit of a side note, in case you were wondering… the name Chicken George was a character in Arther Hailey’s epic novel “Roots”….  :D

Thanks Ripper, never knew that...

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Filthy Bums
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2003, 10:22:58 AM »
Originally posted by JBA
Do you believe these bums get $359 a month.  When the local San Fran. Legislature tried to use the money for shelters and food and give them $59 a month the sued the city.  

Can’t buy alcohol and drugs with food and shelter.

When San Francisco started giving derelects "benefits" the murder rate among homeless in SF nearly doubled. Of course this could also be because the amount of homeless people went up dramatically as more were attracted to SF for the homeless stripend. Now it's virtually impossible to not be accosted by a derelect, not to mention the entire City smells like stale urine, and as a result the tourism industry in San Francisco is going down the tubes.

There are so many worthy organizations out there deserving of financial support that it galls me when AK Iron or someone else walks by a Muscular Dystrophy(sp) display at a supermarket without dropping a nickel in the collection plate and then gives a buck to some worthless piece o crap who has put himself in the situation he's in. What happened to personal responsibility?

Make lots of jokes about this, but as long as we have this blight on our society we'll be less of a nation, providing less in services to the truly needy, than we can be. As far as I'm concerned if it were legal to shoot derelects I'd be the second one in line (behind Steve) to buy a license.

Dolf Vader, if you truly believe the "vast majority of homeless are mentally ill" then I invite you to visit me and we'll drive into San Francisco and you can judge for yourself whether or not they're mentally ill or just manupilating the system.

It's well meaning liberalism that is completely out of touch with the realities of human nature that has turned San Francisco into a sespool. Ask the business owners who clean the human feces from their doorways every morning before they open for business how well SF's cash "benefit" program has helped "rehabilate" homeless and get them off the streets. They are like pigeons, and the more feed you put out for them the more pigeons will show up. If you stop feeding the pigeons they'll go away.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2003, 10:47:04 AM »

Offline Arfann

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2003, 10:58:53 AM »
Originally posted by RightF00T
I usually give a buck, what they do with it is between them and God.

Can you spell "ENABLE"? By giving a buck to a bum you are "enabling" him to stay a bum.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2003, 12:47:33 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
There are so many worthy organizations out there deserving of financial support that it galls me when AK Iron or someone else walks by a Muscular Dystrophy(sp) display at a supermarket without dropping a nickel in the collection plate and then gives a buck to some worthless piece o crap who has put himself in the situation he's in. What happened to personal responsibility?

How the hell do you know what I drop in the collection plate? Obviously you don't. Typical lib spin. By spin I mean lie.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2003, 12:51:58 PM »
Originally posted by Arfann
Can you spell "ENABLE"? By giving a buck to a bum you are "enabling" him to stay a bum.

So I guess you're all for eliminating welfare?

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2003, 12:53:32 PM »
"So I guess you're all for eliminating welfare?"

Now we're getting somewhere!
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Filthy Bums
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2003, 01:19:03 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
[B

Now we're getting somewhere! [/B]

Tough to get anywhere on foot, Steve.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2003, 01:40:14 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean, Saur.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Arfann

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2003, 01:55:05 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron
So I guess you're all for eliminating welfare?

Absolutely! Let 'em do without! Especially the kids. Let 'em starve now and save a bundle all the way down the road. Better yet, euthenasia!  Retroactive birth control! Kill! Kill! Kill!

Or, on the other hand, we can reform welfare and use it to promote self reliance.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2003, 02:29:43 PM »
Originally posted by Arfann
Absolutely! Let 'em do without! Especially the kids. Let 'em starve now and save a bundle all the way down the road. Better yet, euthenasia!  Retroactive birth control! Kill! Kill! Kill!

Or, on the other hand, we can reform welfare and use it to promote self reliance.

Not likely so long as the democrats buy their votes from the welfare recipients.

As it is I donate to private charities, welfare recipients, and bums. It's my choice to donate to the charities and bums, but I don't like contributing to the democratic party campaign fund.

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2003, 02:36:47 PM »
Typical hobophobia.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2003, 03:37:50 PM »
How the hell do you know what I drop in the collection plate? Obviously you don't. Typical lib spin. By spin I mean lie.

YOU are the one who sounds like a Liberal, AK Iron!! I'm preaching self reliance and a duty to our society to contribute and you're giving away drug money to stinking bums.

I watched my sister struggle to raise three kids by herself because her ex husband thought it would be more fun to be a homeless drug addict. She has one out of school, one in college and one in High School and that bastard hasn't contributed one stinkin penny to their welfare.

Now the State is paying for his drug rehab and after he's straight he'll get job placement assistance and subsidized housing. My sister, in the meantime, isn't eligible for any programs that might have relieved her financial burden.

As far as I'm concerned people like you are responsible for the derelect problem in America today because it's easier for you to give a buck than have to stand up, look the bum in the eye and tell him to get a bath and a job. Send that dollar to my sister instead next time, OK? And in the meantime quit being a milksop Liberal and grow a backbone.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Filthy Bums
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2003, 03:47:41 PM »
Not likely so long as the democrats buy their votes from the welfare recipients.

You all are just pissed off cause we thought of it 1st.