Author Topic: Lazs is My Strat Idol  (Read 1037 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2003, 08:44:37 AM »
has anyone ever heard of the 418 hornets?  
lazs

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2003, 08:59:39 AM »
Sure, it's an area code, and a basketball team.

Why?

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2003, 09:15:43 AM »
Fieldmarshall Lazs...  

My thoughts exactly!

Offline Hooligan

• Silver Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2003, 09:47:10 AM »
SLO:

You may have a point.  But... I have been a redneck monkey for so long that I kind of like it now.

Hooligan

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2003, 10:46:18 AM »
Originally posted by Rude
He's simply the General of all Generals....I could only stand by in pure awe and amazement.
I think the word you might be looking for is "Generalissimo"...

I can't believe this thread. I've been pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Come on, guys - is this a wind-up?? Lazs in a Goon?  LOL - I checked his capture stats - 0.

Funny all this. If it IS true, and not a wind-up, it would show that we've been listening to eachother, as I stayed up late (into US prime time) to find out what mass furballing was all about - lol. Hehe, I would stay up till 4am if I could participate in a Generalissimo Lazs Missun...

...but doh - I'm away for a week starting tomorrow.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2003, 10:49:14 AM »
Naah, I don't believe any of this. It IS a wind-up!

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2003, 10:56:10 AM »
Well, it worked as advertised.

Stringer and Laz showing off their huge Beet1e, caught on a simple feathered trolling lure.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2003, 11:34:07 AM »
ROFL Mr. Toad! You posted 7 mins too late, and I never believed any of it. Still, that 7 minutes allowed last night's vodka to wear off a bit more. For a moment I was worried that Creamo might be right, and that the power of vodka might actually make me believe this stuff...

Which of the two guys in the picture is Generalazsimo? Can't be the one on the left (too young) and can't be the one on the right (smiling and looking pleasant).

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2003, 11:41:17 AM »
Thank you, Beet1e.

I think that last post exemplifies your standard operating procedure whenever you embarass yourself here on the BBS.

:D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2003, 11:46:06 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Which of the two guys in the picture is Generalazsimo? Can't be the one on the left (too young) and can't be the one on the right (smiling and looking pleasant).

The one being held by the guy in the pink hat...

Splains alot, don't it?:D

Offline krazyhorse

• Nickel Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2003, 12:24:33 PM »
redneck... REDneck....REDNECK  bah look left and KISS

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2003, 12:38:47 PM »
Iv enjoyed this thread.... :)

40lb test line,  nice shiney lure,  proper chuming,  everyone wearing there lucky hat pinned full of hooks.   Looks like quite the the Lunker!  

A Job well done guys!

::Returns to my Popcorn::

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2003, 12:43:36 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Thank you, Beet1e.

I think that last post exemplifies your standard operating procedure whenever you embarass yourself here on the BBS.

Pardon? I don't know what you mean. Where have I embarrassed myself? Did you mean embrace? Just wondered, because there are two 'R's in embarrass... :D and I didn't do that either!

I don't know - what crappy spelling. Still, what can one expect from a Guardian reader - LOL

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2003, 01:13:13 PM »

Thanks again!

The famous "Beet1e Double Diversion".

Now it's about spellchecker?

Too sweet!

The self-portrait keeps getting embellished!

(Did I spell that correctly? Or did I make another typo?)

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Lazs is My Strat Idol
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2003, 01:45:09 PM »
Hehe Mr. Toad... erm... what page of the script are we on now? :confused:

Twas an intentional double post for me... a separation of about three minutes! I could have just posted the second, or merged the two, but I thought the way I did it was better.

But hey - I'm glad I'm perceived as such a prize! You never got to land your catch because as Grimm pointed out, you only used a 40lb line! Flattered that you tried tho ;)

Now I really must finish my holiday preparations. See you in a week.  Toodle-Pip!

6 hours later, after copious amounts of 25 year old Macallan...