Author Topic: Where Fur and Strat Collide...  (Read 8935 times)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Where Fur and Strat Collide...
« Reply #435 on: July 11, 2003, 08:16:08 AM »
Originally posted by AKcurly
Nah, Muck - I'm an old fat man - not whipping anyone. :)  If they're nice to me, they're generally ok.  I have a wart on my nose too. :)

curly

So basically, they got you drunk and propped you up in the corner is what your saying?:D

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #436 on: July 11, 2003, 03:46:13 PM »
punt

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
« Reply #437 on: July 11, 2003, 03:55:29 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
muck.. I think that anyone who met me at the con would tell you that I exactly the same in person.  I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in person.   I found the oppossite to be true.  the guys who get real personal are the ones who tend to shut up in person.   Most of my so called insults are general... anyone who get's insulted is reading into em.  No doubt guilt plays a role.

As for lumping all the maw together... that is a little unfair I will admit.  I can't imagine that all of em are pathetic top gun wannabes who can't control their temper and think they are internet tough guys.or pathetic slurring drunks.   Slap seems ok.   Haven't talked to the rest but ya gotta admit.... odds are...
lazs

I met Lazs at the con, and I can say he's a pretty nice guy for a gay liberal left wing democrat...

Just kidding.  Seriously he's pretty much the same dry crumudgeon in person as he is on the boards, and from what I saw he'd say to your face anything he'd say here.

Shockingly enough he's one of those people who can say what they think without any venom at all.  Taking his comments personally is probably a mistake, and will lead to all kinds of needless posts on the bbs.

JMOHO, YMMV, HTH, HAND.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #438 on: July 12, 2003, 08:47:10 AM »
puck... ya gotta admit... the "needless posts" are kinda fun tho.
lazs

Offline yowser

• Copper Member
« Reply #439 on: July 12, 2003, 09:53:39 AM »
"....Personally, I did'nt think you had the balls, but I figured I'd call you out on it anyway....".

Calling somebody out, having balls....all from the anonymous comfort of your home across the Internet.  What a bunch of losers.  Probably the same type that has to fly surrounded by a couple hundred friendlies.

yowser
« Last Edit: July 12, 2003, 09:57:34 AM by yowser »

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #440 on: July 12, 2003, 10:51:08 AM »
Originally posted by yowser
"....Personally, I did'nt think you had the balls, but I figured I'd call you out on it anyway....".

Calling somebody out, having balls....all from the anonymous comfort of your home across the Internet.  What a bunch of losers.  Probably the same type that has to fly surrounded by a couple hundred friendlies.

yowser

Gee, 3 posts...an obvious MAW comment..I wonder who's Alias "Yowser" is.:rolleyes:

Offline Pbear52

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.webpolarbear.com
MAKE A furball AREAN :-)
« Reply #441 on: July 12, 2003, 11:02:57 AM »
Give them a bone LAZS, make a furball AREAN :D