Author Topic: "Invalid Model Number"  (Read 277 times)

Offline k5tenonline

• Zinc Member
"Invalid Model Number"
« on: June 27, 2003, 12:46:44 AM »
Yikes.  I try and regulary host H2H, and have for weeks with no difficulty.  Tonite, I log on, and as soon as my arena comes up there is a grey opo-up box saying "Invalid model number" and I have to click ok.

Here's the problem:  when I go to arena settings, the bottom half of the choice boxes are gone!  I cant make any arena changes...
kinda hard to host that way.  

I came here first, but there were no real answers already.

I then deleted all the HTC/AH software from my PC, and reinstalled it.  The first time I went in it was ok while I made some arena setting changes.  After exiting and comming back to H2H, it's doing it again!  "Invalid model number"

I can really use some help here!  Thank you very much!

:confused:

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
"Invalid Model Number"
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2003, 06:58:54 AM »
"Invalid Model Number" is nothing to be concerned about.

AH remembers the last plane your flew.  If the plane is not available at a field you spawn at, or you have never flown in the installed version of AH (i.e. first time up) you could get this message.
Just go to the hangar, grab a plane, then go back to tower, and the message will disappear.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline MwTW9

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Re: "Invalid Model Number"
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2003, 07:04:10 AM »
Originally posted by k5tenonline
Here's the problem: when I go to arena settings, the bottom half of the choice boxes are gone! I cant make any arena changes...
kinda hard to host that way.

I get this alot when i open an arena... When the settings options arent there just up a plane (any plane) ditch it and go back to tower.. The options should now be enabled...