Author Topic: Anyone know of a hot sexy nanny looking for work?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Anyone know of a hot sexy nanny looking for work?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2003, 03:47:45 PM »
I've been teasing the wife about it, saying that as she has been tired alot, and sick, from being pregnant our bedroom activity has slowed considerably. If I hand her a few resumes from some Swedish hotties I have found then I have the feeling that two things will happen:
- Curval

It might be better to switch to a different kind of teasing... you might be laying the groundwork for trouble later on!

For instance, I told my wife the other day that if she didn't get more frisky I would trade her in for six (8) years olds...  hehe she didn't think that was too funny :p
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2003, 03:48:24 PM »
never forget the "Ross" experience possibility ... your wife may do well without you :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2003, 03:49:13 PM »
I dunno what kinda friends you have, but sheesh, I wouldn't want a friend who wouldn't fly wingman for me.  What's with the world today, people don't check 6 for you when you need it, and your buddies won't feed the dog so you can score the hottie!  Crying shame I tell ya!  :D
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2003, 03:54:41 PM »
Exactly Nifty.

I would have flown wingman... Im just imagining those 30 extra lbs in the right places.  :D

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2003, 03:56:59 PM »
Is it required that you have kids or be married to have a hot Swedish Nanny work for you? Do the agencies check?

...cuz I wuz thinkin'... ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2003, 03:59:05 PM by Dux »
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2003, 05:27:00 PM »
you forgot option #3

3.  she suspects you're doing wrong even though you aren't, and in a hormone induced rage kills you or cuts off vital organs.

play it very carefully around pregnant women(especially the last 3 months)  they are running on pure hormones at that point, no thought at all.  if she even 'feels' that something is wrong it will be your fault for making her feel that way.  

btw-  don't worry about the bedroom thing, it usually picks up to an awsome level the last couple months.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2003, 05:31:28 PM »
Originally posted by Saurdaukar
Exactly Nifty.

I would have flown wingman... Im just imagining those 30 extra lbs in the right places.  :D
oooohhh to go back in time to 1992 LOL ;) i woulda told the two of em to hit the road like ASAP :D

Ps. you wouldn't BELIEVE the flirting they were doing... i was on the edge of the pool sittin there talking with my bud and she purposely dove into the water basically nekid RIGHT over my head 3X or more :(:(:(:(

REGRET OF MY LIFE     LOL
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2003, 06:46:26 PM »
Was reading a book once ... forget the author, anyway he said that you always remember the women you didn't sleep with better than the ones you did.

I just figured that was because it was a shorter list, but maybe thats just me.. ;)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2003, 06:52:29 PM »
Have to agree with mignight target on this one... it seems I have the chase disease.... chase chase chase... bed and forget!
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2003, 07:42:00 PM »
Shoot, If I can come down to Bermuda, I'll be anything for you Curval :D

even a sexy nanny :p
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Thorns

• Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/computerpilot/
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2003, 09:35:42 PM »
Geez......CALL VULCAN and see if his Aunt is in need of a 100k a year nanny job.........she would be an amazing nanny.  :p

Thorns

Offline Mathman

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2003, 12:09:02 AM »
Curval,

I may be mistaken, but I believe the white slavery trade is much more underground than the AH BBS.  You might want to be a bit more discreet and try some other avenues of inquiry.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2003, 02:17:26 AM »
Skuzzy, you better lock this thread before i let go some Swedish teen girl storys :D
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2003, 03:30:13 AM »
Originally posted by Thorns
Geez......CALL VULCAN and see if his Aunt is in need of a 100k a year nanny job.........she would be an amazing nanny.  :p

Thorns

I will vouch for Vulcan's relative's hottness.  She looks very good topless as well.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2003, 07:27:32 AM »
Ummm...$100,000k a year ain't happening no matter how hot she is.

Math...lol, but you need to look at Saudi Arabia etc for white slaves, not Bermuda.  We pay for services rendered here.

Octavius, being as we are roomates for the Con, this will give me a chance to evaluate your potential employment.  My wife has requested a few "candid" pics.  :)

She is "into" the idea of a Swedish nanny btw.  Only trouble is in her mind he would be named Lars and should be trained in erotic Swedish massage.  The tables have turned.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 07:30:33 AM by Curval »
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain