Author Topic: Kobe's Accuser Picture.....supposedly  (Read 5985 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Kobe's Accuser.....supposedly
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2003, 12:00:23 PM »
pssssssst

"Steve" is Hortlund's first name.

Offline BEVO

• Copper Member
« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2003, 12:39:46 PM »
Originally posted by Scootter
She said it was rape...

He said he was never with her...

She still said rape...

Now he said he was with her but it was not rape...

Her story is the same, he was lieing at LEAST once so far

Just a thought

Wrong, he never said he wasn't with her, he just said he didn't do it, and would be cleared of the charges....... "it" meaning the assult.

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2003, 02:30:46 AM »
when you are a lawyer you have to argue what ever side of the argument you're on even if you know it's complete BS. regardless of how little grounding in fact your side of the argument is, it's your job to try and sell it as the truth

That, and hes from Sweden, alot of Swedish people are so ANAL that its scary... They only see "black or white"... Take that for racial stereotyping...!

Look at all his posts on this forum, hes always pissing on someones parade, hes the Swedish version of Lazs or Grunhertz...

Regards.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 02:38:08 AM by Maniac »
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2003, 09:52:52 AM »
Originally posted by Steve
Lol, thought you had me hooked?   I was squeakslapping your illogical bellybutton around, a common occurrence for leftist whacko's. Apathy just reinforced my points, making it unnecessary for me to comment further. He saved you further embarrassment.
Apathy, he was serious, until he started getting his bellybutton kicked.  Then he went into, "Oh, I was just trolling."  He got stomped, and lacks the courage to admit it.

Steve, you're wrong
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)