Author Topic: Hackers and how to handle them...  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
Hackers and how to handle them...
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2000, 02:16:00 AM »
Maybe one day, if I practice my ACM really hard, I'll eventually get good enough to be called a 'hacker'  

Pepino

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2000, 03:42:00 AM »
I don't care if there is a hacker or not. I don't even care if there is general hacking. What I care is if I have fun. And I do. The moment I stop having fun, I'm out. That could depend on hacking. Or not.

In my opinion, a hacker is a low life human being that ruins a game for a) ego  b) fame. In these terms, he is only two notches below score potatos/alt monkeys, and one notch below the gamers that use C-Hog only to HO, or N1K2 dweebs (like myself   )

I don't like hackers, for what I like is everyone having the same opportunities, and I expect HTC to do his absolute best efforts to catch them and ban them. But I could not care less about them. If they think they can ruin my fun by killing me using dirty tricks, they can wait for a long time.

So, at the end, I am with wabbit. Don't pay attention to them, they are noones. Just film & email. And let Htc do their job.

Cheers,

Pepe

Offline Mattibaby80

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2000, 04:50:00 AM »
With all do respect, and I do mean respect, I think that this thread isn't doing any good either.  A hacker could look at this thread and get the satisfaction from seeing the reaction.  I think everyone should just be quiet about it and not say another word.  Let it die and it will be the end of it.

------------------
Meine schwester hat keine kartoffel salat?  Du bist eine lustige bube!!