Author Topic: I dont think Israel should expel or kill Arafat..  (Read 1157 times)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
I dont think Israel should expel or kill Arafat..
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2003, 03:02:29 PM »
I talked to israelis. Some of them - especially the settlers - are quite determined people. They are willing to kill and die to take as much of the west bank land from palestinians as they can and make the life of the others so unbearable as to make them leave.

Most of the settlers are just $%%@!. 3 years ago 60-70% (depending on the pole and exact time) of the Israelis were ready to vote "yes" for redrawal to the 67 border exept Jerusalem. If there will be an agreement the majority will enforce it over them.

If needed I'll go out myself to kick their prettythanges out of there. I consider them as dangerous to my health as the Hamas is.

You can'r reason with religious fanatic F#
Bozon
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2003, 03:07:54 PM »
bozon: Most of the settlers are just $%%@!.

Not most. All of them.

For those unfamiliar with israeli politics - their political power is so fractured and the fundamentalist parties though minority are so well organised and disciplined, that they have a decisive say in all political matters.

miko

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2003, 03:13:54 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
they should kidnap rat face and make him ride the Israeli city buses, eat at the cafes, stand with the soldiers at the bus stops, wander the markets - give the pal bombers pause - then again maybe it wouldn't, but at least the Pals would have killed him....

They should kidnap Sharon and put him in any random Palestinian village and wait a few days for the Israeli copters to go and strafe them with rockets.