Author Topic: Terrains - give Skuzzy a break  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Terrains - give Skuzzy a break
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2003, 02:13:54 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Yes, I see that I'm not the only one who favours a popup poll. The points I'm trying to make are that BBS whines are not the way to achieve change, and are not an accurate measure of subscriber opinion. The validity of an opinion does not increase just because it's been expressed 900 times on the BBS by the same ~50 people, month after month after month. I know I can't "prove" anything either, but I never said I could. That's why I suggested the popup poll, handsomehunk. :rolleyes:

lol... get your face stuffed in your own stink and it's off to the childish insult arena haha  beet1e... your proving with every post that your purpose here is not to offer up good ideas or solutions, but to troll.

Get back under your bridge where you belong OR take the time to at LEAST know what your trolling.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 02:20:41 PM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Zanth

• Silver Member
      • http://www.a-26legacy.org/photo.htm
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2003, 09:22:12 AM »
I want to hear more about these $10 subscriptions

Offline F4i

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ghost-squadron.org/main/frame.html
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2003, 01:45:41 PM »
Originally posted by Zanth
I want to hear more about these $10 subscriptions

Zanth,
Email Skuzzy at billing@hitechcreations.com and tell him that you want the $10 special monthly package.

At the $10 rate, you're only allowed to fly Stukas, P-40's and F4F's and the bombs are filled with paint rather than explosives, but at least we can pay the membership fee with food stamps.  ;)

F4i

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2003, 02:07:02 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
lol... get your face stuffed in your own stink and it's off to the childish insult arena haha  beet1e... your proving with every post that your purpose here is not to offer up good idea's or solutions, but to troll.

Get back under your bridge where you belong OR take the time to at LEAST know what your trolling.
Gawd. "idea's" - with an apostrophe. :rolleyes:

I give up hope. :(

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2003, 02:16:23 PM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Gawd. "idea's" - with an apostrophe. :rolleyes:

I give up hope. :(

ahhh... there it is again.  The little troll changes the subject.  Wow beet1e, your a sharp one. :rofl   Well, it's good to know you'll sleep tight having poked someone in the eye (again) for no other reason than your ridikulus ego.

btw... if fixed the horrible puncuation mistake.  Wouldn't want to confuse that acrimonious intellect of yours.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 02:24:37 PM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2003, 02:39:35 PM »
What's up with this malignancy Tumor has for Beet1e ? Every post Tumor has to bash him.

Offline rshubert

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2003, 02:55:59 PM »
Originally posted by Manedew
maybe we do this cause it seemd to change thier mind in the first place.... i want it back THE WAY IT USED TO BE.. maybe with a compromise to switch maps if one is up for longer than a week

and e-mail annoys me.. got way to much spam ..need to make new account :)

The problem with that idea is the same as it was back then--it takes no time at all (considering the numbers) to reset a small map, which is then at the back of the line in the rotation.  After going through the small maps, we would then stay on a big map for a week, then another, then another, followed by a few days of the small maps...

You know, just like it is RIGHT NOW.  The purpose of the new rotation was to limit the time we spend on the big maps, after all, and to spend more time on the small ones.

Here's another thought:  Rotate 1 week big map, one week small mapset, one week big map, one week small mapset....

That way the big map guys would have 50% of the time, and the small map guys would have 50%.