Author Topic: Apology to the Aces High Community  (Read 634 times)

Offline mrsid2

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Apology to the Aces High Community
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2001, 01:02:00 AM »
This guy is either pulling our chain or the biggest chickenshit yet seen on aces high.

He's been asked several times for his playerID but no answer so far. Put your money where your mouth is Py and show us your stats.

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2001, 02:34:00 AM »
Hmm....this guys reminds me alot of a guy whose usual BBS handle starts with a "A" and ends with a "venger."

Hey Pyemia...anyone who would irritate a bunch of people and then post his email addy in the Squadron forum can't be too bright.   ;)

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Raubvogel ]

Offline Pyemia

• Copper Member
      • http://No
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2001, 02:53:00 AM »
My MA name is now Pyemia.  I have decided for the moment to put up with the abuse on the UBB and stay another month in Aces High in the hope that you guys will decided to develop so manners and treat me as an equal.

Yes you can all laugh and pretend not to be worried, but i'm up there in the MA now and you probably don't have a prayer against me.

As I mentioned earlier I have extensive flight sim experience and am even in the process of developing my own sim as I mentioned in my other post.

What I said about AH and WB I stand by and no ones opinion otherwise will be considered.  I know because I've seen.  I bet most of you guys have never even tried WB or any other of the great flight sims out there so until you do, zip the lip please.

Knowledge is power, go get some

:(

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2001, 03:06:00 AM »
You rule man.
I never knew someone as obnoxious as you could exist.

Though I'm begining to suspect that you are Festardbria or NathBDP pulling a troll.

Offline mrsid2

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2001, 03:54:00 AM »
Well its becoming obvious that Pyemia is indeed a very successful troll and does not exist in real life outside this UBB.

That last post pulled a few laughs.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2001, 04:03:00 AM »
Actually I saw him in the training arena.
Still I'm pretty sure its some sad dork trying to pull a troll.

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2001, 05:41:00 AM »
If Pyemia is a troll, Im clearly wasting my time,otherwise...maybe im wasting it anyway   :D    ;)

... i discovered that there may be some talent after all, albeit at this stage limited...

...are the bad eggs of the community and am sure that there are people here who agree with my suggestions and comments but are too afraid to voice these due to the aforementioned people....

..and with my background and experience..

..So I catagorized you...

.....in the hope that you guys will decided to develop so manners and treat me as an equal.....

..I have extensive flight sim experience and am even in the process of developing my own sim...

What I said about AH and WB I stand by and no ones opinion otherwise will be considered..

...so until you do, zip the lip please.

Knowledge is power, go get some....

Pearls of presumption, Id say, exagerate self-evaluation, nasty way to introduce in a community.....   ;)
Maybe some work for a good psychanalist....maybe a troubled youth or disappointments  in maturity, who can say?    :D    :p

<S> to all the rest of AH comunity..... never seemed to me so good as in this moment    :cool:    ;)

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: stegor ]
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2001, 07:00:00 AM »
yf

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2001, 07:03:00 AM »
testing

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2001, 07:38:00 AM »
Heh, I TOLD you Pyemia was a nice guy.

I like the dude.

Apology accepted   :).

Now, get some experience under yer belt, and go kill allied idiots. Oops, "allied idiots". Redundance.

:)

In an earlier thread, he said his player ID is "Tempest9".

Let's go trash AW'ers instead: I like those too, but there are more of 'um.

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: StSanta ]

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2001, 07:45:00 AM »
In an earlier thread, he said his player ID is "Tempest9".

That was flying duck sitting whatever,,Santa!,,,,but the 2 fellows acts the same.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2001, 08:11:00 AM »
"however, although most did'nt have a clue and were easily killed, i discovered that there may be some talent after all, albeit at this stage limited.

Having said that, I still believe that the LW flight models need serious work as i'm sure you would agree, I still find the game somewhat gamey and immature, although I do realise that it is updated quite a lot and that it might improve to an acceptable level further along in its evolution."

This is an apolodgy?   This guy must be LW.
lazs

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2001, 08:58:00 AM »
Face it guys, some folks just have that special personality that makes them want to say "Look at me, Look at me!", they just have to make a grand entrance.

Welcome Peyote, er, Peyemia? Whatever.. :)

Offline CRASH

• Copper Member
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2001, 09:02:00 AM »
Christ, what a dork.

Originally posted by Pyemia:
After careful deliberations and after having flown against some of the pilots during the challenge I set up I am willing to apoligize for coming off as a know it all and general troublesome guy.

I now realise that the way I came into the game and started demanding changes be made was perhaps rude.  

After engaging in combat with individuals from this community I also realised that I may have underestimated the skill level in the MA.  During my time in the MA i found that most of the opponents seemed relatively easy and did'nt present much of a challenge.  After fighting some of the guys today however, although most did'nt have a clue and were easily killed, i discovered that there may be some talent after all, albeit at this stage limited.

Having said that, I still believe that the LW flight models need serious work as i'm sure you would agree, I still find the game somewhat gamey and immature, although I do realise that it is updated quite a lot and that it might improve to an acceptable level further along in its evolution.

The community members I have met so far seem to be rather offensive and confrontational (Kweassa, Animal) but I do realise that probably most if not all the people who replied to my post (given its content) are the bad eggs of the community and am sure that there are people here who agree with my suggestions and comments but are too afraid to voice these due to the aforementioned people.

I believe that new ideas and suggestions should always be welcomed and with my background and experience (see my previous post "I don't get this" then my ideas and suggestions are even more important.

So I say to you people sorry and call out to you to get behind me and support at least some of the changes i have suggested.  Because if you don't you may find yourself's all moving to another game like FA IL2 or AW in the future.

Thank You

:(

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2001, 09:05:00 AM »
Talk's Cheap.