Author Topic: Apology to the Aces High Community  (Read 633 times)

Offline K West

• Silver Member
Apology to the Aces High Community
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2001, 09:09:00 AM »
"BTW to the bad eggs, if you want to call me names, consider something a little more offensive then "troll" for gods sake."

I dubb you "Diarhemia." Cause we're past the point of needing or ability to use a shovel as we're forced to wade thru all of your inanine babble.

Westy

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: O'Westy ]

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2001, 09:10:00 AM »
He is not a contender to whine of the week
is he ,RUDE?.

Offline FlyingDuckSittingSwan

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2001, 09:45:00 AM »
Originally posted by Dawvgrid:
That was flying duck sitting whatever,,Santa!,,,,but the 2 fellows acts the same.

Yeah, maybe we do act alike. Even I notice the difference. But if you look closely you 'll notice some subtle differences. For example, I would NEVER aopologise to this "community". I would much rather clean my bum with garden fork!
Second, I don't put that sad pathetic down beat smiley at the end of my post. I'm an insensitive bastard and I'm not looking for sympathy!
Thirdly, I don't try and brown nose my way back into "community" favour and earn myself a quick star in the process.
Fourthly, I was here first!
Fifthly, as I said, I never intended to be a troll, I was a victim of circumstance. He came on here with that sole purpose.
Sixthly, He is a pale facsimile of myself.

Pyemia: I liked you at the start because I thought you were here like me to lobby for what you believed in. I considered you an ally. Now I notice you do it all for attention. That apology nearly made me puke out my lunch! An anorexic kitten with big ears is less soppy than you!

GROW A PAIR!

p.s. Get rid of that sad smiley at the end of every post. I feel like hitting you with some wet fish!  :mad:

Offline K West

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2001, 09:59:00 AM »
And to go along with Diahremia's new nick I dubb you "GUANO" in honor of your ubb personality which is very much akin to foul fowl droppings.

Westy

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: O'Westy ]

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2001, 10:00:00 AM »
You realize, FDSS, that your aggression (towards Pyemia) could be interpreted as suppressed sexual tension? You did mention "bum" and "fork" in the same sentence, also leading me to conclude this was a Freudian slip.

Stop compensating, come out of the closet.

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2001, 10:16:00 AM »
Originally posted by Kieran:
You realize, FDSS, that your aggression (towards Pyemia) could be interpreted as suppressed sexual tension? You did mention "bum" and "fork" in the same sentence, also leading me to conclude this was a Freudian slip.

Stop compensating, come out of the closet.

I hate sex, it just makes me tired.

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2001, 10:37:00 AM »
Originally posted by Pyemia:

As I mentioned earlier I have extensive flight sim experience and am even in the process of developing my own sim as I mentioned in my other post.

Oh, I can't wait for your sim. Put me down for a pre-order of 0.

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2001, 10:39:00 AM »

...I still find the game somewhat gamey and immature...

...you may find yourself's all moving to another game like FA IL2 or AW in the future.

Ummmm, ok.  I have now seen that you have used FA twice.  Comparing AH in anyway to FA is, well, ignorant in my opinion.  I originally came from FA and to say that AH is gamy compared to it is one of the most asinine comments I believe I have seen on this board.

As far as moving on.  Well, I don’t see to many people doing that but if the urge gets ya, don’t let the door hit you in the arse by any means!

Zippatuh

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2001, 11:00:00 AM »
Yes you can all laugh and pretend not to be worried, but i'm up there in the MA now and you probably don't have a prayer against me.

Asswhuppin time for Pyemia then  :)

Knowledge is power, go get some

knowledge is power,power corrupts,corrupted get an asswhuppin'.........

<best comedic german officer voice>'Velcom to ze MA meine fruende pyemia! Unterfootenleutnent Glasses!! prepare ze aircraft, ve are goingk to hunt some schtinky vild boar  ;)'

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2001, 11:04:00 AM »
HTC, we we enable some sort of AH military tribunal for trying and executing anyone that compares FA3 FM to being better than AH?  :D

THAT made me laugh..all the real life airline pilots, military pilots, Air Force cadets that use AH as a training tool, and here this guy is saying he like FA3 fm better than AH LOL!

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2001, 11:09:00 AM »
I am actually surprised no one has asked this cogent question of pyemia:

What do you base your assessment of the FM of the LW aircraft on? Do you have data? Do you have actual combat experiance? Do you have peacetime flight experiance?

As others who have postulated your type of comments before have found, data talks, roadkill just whines. You seem to be in the latter category. Make a convincing arguement based on factual information and you might be taken seriously. Until then you appear to be a whiner only.

Rude, he might be a contender but also may be another player inventing a second ID just trying hard to win.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2001, 12:32:00 PM »
DearFlyingDuckSittingSwan,Mostpeoplecomeheretoflyandhavefun,Ithinkthefactyoucameherewithanadmittedagendaiswhathasdisengenuatedyouwiththecommunityatlarge.

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2001, 12:33:00 PM »
AW and its 14 year old FM will be gone. IL2 is a boxed game, i dont by boxed games. And the fact that you cant get 300 people in IL2 means that you will be the only one flying it.

Ive flown the 190s here and have no problem with the FM. Check the stats of the regular 190 drivers and you see when flown properly it is one deadly machine.

I much prefer the 190 FM here than WBs FM, the AW FM doesnt even come close..

Only changes that could be made are some Ordanance loadouts..

Suggest you learn to fly or stick with your boxed games. HT does listen to the customer base, but the FM is modeled on real data.

And your ignorance is by far your downfall here. The majority of the guys that have been here since beta came from WBs. And from AW-DOS before that. Yes, a lot of these guys have been flying online since the late 1980s. Including myself

1989 to 1994 AW-DOS
1995 to 2000 WBs
1999 to 2001 AH

Also was beta tester for FA, it was so arcadish, i left in beta when i saw it was going nowhere......

So please, if you want to show your arrogance and ignorance, do it else where..

If in fact you would like to fly here, show some respect for others and you will get respect back.

Dog out..........

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Wardog ]

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2001, 02:57:00 PM »
Yes yes unterfeldwebel Hazed ve shall give it to them in den arsch Ja? ooh Ja.

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2001, 06:05:00 PM »
AztecIdontgiveacrapbecauseIwi llnotkissarsejusttogetonwitht hecommunityifIthinkyou'reanalIwilltellyouyou'reanalandifIdon'tlikesomethingaboutthisgameIwillsaywhatitisIdon'tlikeaboutitI maybetakeitorleaveitIdon'tgiveacrapifyoucanttakeitthenitsyourproblebythewaywhatwasthepointofdoingyourwholepostasonebloodybiglongwordanywaywasittogetmefrustratedorsomethingorwasitto mockmygrammarwhateveritwasIdo ntreallycare.