Author Topic: For CMs and everybody else: the AH tank K/D matrix  (Read 465 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
For CMs and everybody else: the AH tank K/D matrix
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »
I'm making this thread in response & continuation of this one: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,290074.0.html

Tour 125 was the first full tour with the new Shermans and adjusted damage model. (And it seems the last tour with an unperked (76)w too)
This are the results:

First matrix is showing the K/D ratio between the tanks, the second one is showing the share each type of combat had - for example ~31% of all fights resulting in a kill were M4A376(W) vs M4A376(W), fights between T-34/76 and the M4A3(75) made up only  0.1% of all combats.

But of course, you can't translate the K/D's directly into force ratios for scenarios - For example due to it'S high perk price the Tiger is mostly used defensively, with either supplies at hand or sitting on pavement to enable a quick "landing".
But still, it can give a rough reference of relative tank strengths.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 05:28:29 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: For CMs and everybody else: the AH tank K/D matrix
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 07:47:49 PM »
Thanks Lusche, I appreciate your efforts.

Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Stoney

• Gold Member
Re: For CMs and everybody else: the AH tank K/D matrix
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 10:09:50 PM »
That's very useful information there Snailman.  Thanks for compiling that.
"Can we be incorrect at times, absolutely, but I do believe 15 years of experience does deserve a little more credence and respect than you have given from your very first post."

HiTech