Author Topic: New Supplies  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
New Supplies
« on: October 14, 2012, 02:37:06 PM »
I wish that in addition to vehicle supplies and field supplies a new type of supply could be added: "Factory Supplies." This would make it possible to rearm C-47s without introducing the possibility of resupplying the field you launched from.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline bc21

• Copper Member
Re: New Supplies
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 07:09:35 PM »
 :headscratch: what? Are you trying to resupply a factory or the C-47?

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 07:28:23 PM »

:bhead

Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 09:07:09 PM »
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Tinkles

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 09:18:15 PM »
I wish that in addition to vehicle supplies and field supplies a new type of supply could be added: "Factory Supplies." This would make it possible to rearm C-47s without introducing the possibility of resupplying the field you launched from.

Re-arm c-47s.  Ok.  Resupplying the field. ok.   

What would these "factory supplies" do exactly?  If you have to re-arm the c-47 means you have no supplies.  If your re-supplying a field, you don't need to re-arm.

So what exactly is this post about?    :headscratch:
If we have something to show we will & do post shots, if we have nothing new to show we don't.
HiTech
Adapt , Improvise, Overcome. ~ HiTech
Be a man and shoot me in the back ~ Morfiend

Offline Eric19

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 06:17:42 AM »
making multiple runs to resup the strat without ending sortie
Proud member of the 91ST BG (H) The Ragged Irregulars

Offline Flayed

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 05:45:08 PM »
   This

To clarify He is wishing for factory only sups so that we may rearm the goon on a pad to resup the factories without ending flight.  He is wishing for this because as it currently stands you can't rearm your sups. This is done to block any gamy rearm and drop on the field you rearmed at type antics that would break the game. 

I think it is a valid wish or find another work around for the sups we currently have.

Hope this helped explain. :) 
Bringing peace to the MA's 1 explody thingy at a time! :)

Pork em Pork em all!!!
  And the best quote EVERRRRR!!!
"All I can say is wow,some people are really stuck on stupid."
HiTech

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 06:09:31 PM »
   This

To clarify He is wishing for factory only sups so that we may rearm the goon on a pad to resup the factories without ending flight.  He is wishing for this because as it currently stands you can't rearm your sups. This is done to block any gamy rearm and drop on the field you rearmed at type antics that would break the game. 

I think it is a valid wish or find another work around for the sups we currently have.

Hope this helped explain. :) 

Is there some sort of advantage to being able to re-arm a goon with "factory sups" rather than simply land and re-launch?

Oh, just occurred to me sups could be disabled at the nearest field to the factories.  Is that the crux of the issue?
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 06:12:34 PM »

why? :headscratch:
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 06:22:48 PM »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Helm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 02:42:51 PM »
I vote no
XO of ^"^Nazgul^"^
Proudly serving since campaign #13
"No Rain?" ...."No Rainbow, baby!" ....Bootsey Collins 2009

Offline minke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 02:58:02 PM »
would be better if the C47 just carried supplies only. No troops but could be rearmed on the pad, and used to resup factories/field/town. Then give us the JU52 as a troop carrier  :bolt:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 04:10:21 PM »
would be better if the C47 just carried supplies only. No troops but could be rearmed on the pad, and used to resup factories/field/town. Then give us the JU52 as a troop carrier  :bolt:

Why would it be better to limit the C-47 to only carrying supplies?  Seems rather silly to me to limit the C-47 in such a fashion.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 05:44:27 PM »

Score.

i still wonder if the true score guys would bother even with being able to rearm.

if there was a new bomber score category (damage resupplied) or something, then they would for sure :)

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 06:07:43 PM »
Why would it be better to limit the C-47 to only carrying supplies?  Seems rather silly to me to limit the C-47 in such a fashion.

ack-ack

As much as I hate to admit it, AkAk makes sense.  :D
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76