Author Topic: Freebirds  (Read 5387 times)

Offline United

• Gold Member
      • http://squadronspotlight.netfirms.com
Freebirds
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2003, 09:47:15 AM »
I flew with you all quite a bit.  Great bunch of guys, and incredible pilots.  I dont see why anyone would not like ya.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Freebirds
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2003, 04:35:17 AM »
Yeah Yeah But I think they Masterbate too much:D

Offline Grendel

• Silver Member
      • http://www.compart.fi/icebreakers
Freebirds
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2003, 05:28:38 PM »
FreeBirds, at first hearing, brings forward rather different thoughts than a AH squadron.

Say "FreeBirds" to Pyro, HT etc. They won't respond very favorably.

Make a Google search what FreeBirds also is. Or Freehost. You'll maybe find what I'm talking about.

Offline JB42

• Nickel Member
Freebirds
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2003, 11:21:40 AM »
As with us FBs, you're a squad you love to hate. Its always a blast fighting to get a base you want to keep or to try to hold you guys off. Both squads have our occasional trouble maker and/or big mouth, but in the end, nothing but .
" The only thing upping from the CV are lifejackets." - JB15

" Does this Pony make my butt look fat?" - JB11

" I'd rather shoot down 1 Spit in a 109 than 10 109s in a Spit." - JB42

Offline FBJoker

• Zinc Member
Freebirds
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2003, 01:45:38 PM »
Originally posted by JB42
As with us FBs, you're a squad you love to hate. Its always a blast fighting to get a base you want to keep or to try to hold you guys off. Both squads have our occasional trouble maker and/or big mouth, but in the end, nothing but .

Yea JB u guys can always be a pain in our side, but have a BLAST flying against u all >>S<< Tell your Squad that we have nothing but the ute most Respect for u and every time we see a Group 190s or 109s we hope its not u guy

Hey any tips on the 109g10 of Death 42 i really need 'em:D

Offline flyingaround

• Nickel Member
Freebirds
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2003, 01:50:44 PM »
lota butt smooching around here.  nobody seems to want to talk about the REAL issue.  
FB's have ugly sheep.  
Sorry...didn't want to say it, but t'is true none the less.  
During my one and only visit to the FB's barn, i had a hard time telling the difference between the male and female sheep.  
Darndest thing hearing a baaaaahh with a lisp. (shudder) I still get nightmares from it.  
Upon returning from the FB barn (screaming "the horror, the horror") i had to spend three days straight in the WidowMaker Pleasure Barn (tm) and remind myself just why and whom i fly/fight for.  
Jenny was a bit sore, and i wore out my Hoof Holder Boots (tm), but the ewe's were a chorus of contented bleats when i finally departed.

-Lute  III/JG26 9th ST WidowMakers

p.s. Ohio we need more Guiness
WMLute

III/JG26 9th ST WidowMakers

Offline Kommandant

• Copper Member
      • http://www.lawsquadron.cjb.net
Freebirds
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2003, 04:19:03 PM »
Originally posted by flyingaround
lota butt smooching around here.  nobody seems to want to talk about the REAL issue.  
FB's have ugly sheep.  
During my one and only visit to the FB's barn, i had a hard time telling the difference between the male and female sheep.  
Darndest thing hearing a baaaaahh with a lisp. (shudder) I still get nightmares from it.  
Upon returning from the FB barn (screaming "the horror, the horror") i had to spend three days straight in the WidowMaker Pleasure Barn (tm) and remind myself just why and whom i fly/fight for.  
Jenny was a bit sore, and i wore out my Hoof Holder Boots (tm), but the ewe's were a chorus of contented bleats when i finally departed.

Well you know that is all Smokey and Joker's Fault. I told them you need to get the Yews and Rams from the Falkans, but no, did they ever listen?

Offline FBJoker

• Zinc Member
Freebirds
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2003, 12:19:14 PM »
Originally posted by Kommandant
Well you know that is all Smokey and Joker's Fault. I told them you need to get the Yews and Rams from the Falkans, but no, did they ever listen?

See Saber u havent gottin your FBVip card yet for all the chose ones that we keep stached just for us

Offline FBRaptor

• Copper Member
      • http://www.freebirdshome.us
Freebirds
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2003, 01:27:57 AM »
Originally posted by flyingaround
FB's have ugly sheep.  

Heres a pic of the new "sheep dance". Lute, looked like you enjoyed yourself to me :0)What was her name again? lol

« Last Edit: December 26, 2003, 01:30:42 AM by FBRaptor »

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Freebirds
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2003, 02:06:33 AM »
Originally posted by FBRaptor
isn't that joc?
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Freebirds
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2003, 08:05:55 PM »
Originally posted by JB42

Well said JB. I think we all know that too. Im a freebird and always hate seeing an argument break out between a squady and a foe. Then we "squadies" get put in the middle of the squawl. That said though I havnt seen a bullchit squad in this game. I think we all have respect for others. <> to our love to hate squads:D  AKs JBs lol its the. It is fun though when we run into each other. We usally get a big cornated fight. Sucks to be the guys defending though, they never have the alt. then need:D  <> guys

FBsmokey

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Freebirds
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2003, 08:07:42 PM »
Originally posted by BigC316
<<>> FREEBIRDS you guys put up one hell of a fight :)  But i'm not to sure about that FBsmokey guy.......lol:rofl :rofl ...just kiddin bud.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl    <>

Offline recon1

• Zinc Member
FreeBirds
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2004, 09:12:21 AM »
Always have a challenge fighting FB's. Like shooting down FB's as with all Nits and Rooks. Never heard anything bad about FB's. But if we were talking about the biggest sh7t talkers in AH lets start with the MAW's. I do dislike them.

all FB's looks and sounds like a great squad.

Offline sniper68

• Nickel Member
Freebirds
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2004, 08:36:52 AM »
al; right i take back my previous statmenta=s u guys are good sports and i apoligize i still don like 2 or 3 of ya :) but i do apoligize u ju87 and ju88 dweebs :)

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Freebirds
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2004, 01:08:34 PM »
I will say this about you guys... I dont fly for the nights all that often... But when we do go nit, I am very impressed at your effort in posting missions and taking bases... FBs....

Your ok in my book :aok

Morph