Author Topic: FesterMA is Fester FURBALL  (Read 8345 times)

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
FesterMA is Fester FURBALL
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2003, 12:47:33 PM »
Mr. Toad! You have been missed! I've been pining for a really good debate, and all I've had this past few days is a bunch of fatuous topics with the usual deplorable grammar/spelling/syntax. :(:(

Hehe, I got a new car yesterday, and the first thing I did with it was to kill a bird! Not as efficiently as you do it - damned sparrow divebombed my windcreen - an HO which the sparrow lost. Last time an object hit my windscreen that hard was last month in CA. We had embarked upon a visit to the wine country as recommended by Mr & Mrs Airhead. Driving N out of SF, just approaching GG Bridge, one of those traffic cone things became airborne on a gust of wind and smacked our windcreen causing it to shatter. We had to return the car and get a replacement - could hardly turn up at Lazs's hovel with a busted windscreen. :D

Good to see you still hang out with long term friends - college roomie. That's a mark of a man. :) I have five male friends in my will - I've known each of them more than 20 years, some more than 30.

Jackal! Lazs is OK. He has what I might consider an *unusual* lifestyle. He's a daft bugger, but he's OK really. :p

Offline Don

• Silver Member
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2003, 04:02:47 PM »
I can tell you that right after the "piece-O" map festerma is a relief.
Here's what I have noticed since flying AH over the years:
-As much as many here accuse people of being whiners, there is an awful lot of that going on
-Way too many can never be satisfied, no matter what
- the attention span of way too many is entirely too short

I have also noticed that each map offers something different. And yes, even the pizza map supplies some with a sense of enjoyment and accomplishment. And with all of this choice, people still have a choice; they can simply not fly on a map that offers them only frustration:rolleyes:

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2003, 07:42:43 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
you are never going to get better at this with that attitude jakal..  We can help..  learn to fight... imagine what it would be like to not wet yourself when you seen another con that knew you were there.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Still don`t get it, do ya?:D
A Humpy babe lost in the wilderness.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------