Author Topic: JFK Scenarios on History Channel  (Read 3620 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
JFK Scenarios on History Channel
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2003, 11:36:11 AM »
for those of u who think the "pristene" bullet is proof of conspiracy...  or that phots prove point of entrance or exit....

look into the solid dirt bank at any rifle range... you will find bullets in all kinds of condition after hitting solid walls from mushroomed and fragmented to pristene.

people shot with 44 mags fall forward most times... in fact... most people fall forward when shot...   exit and entrance wounds are sometimes very difficult for modern forensic people to determine especially head shots.

there is nothing that I have ever seen that would make me say that it was impossible for oswald to be the lone shooter.

oh... it wasn't a 20% chance of the gun misfiring... it was a 20% chance that it would jam if the bolt were operated too quickly...   The actual marksmanship and speed were not spectacular.... very good tho.   The italian carcano was actually a pretty good choice.... it is one of the lightest recoiling military rifles, if not the lightest, he could have chosen making it very easy to get back on target with.

coulda been something different that happened but who knows?  

lazs

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2003, 11:42:53 AM »
Well, no one on this baord knows, but its an entertaining pastime to speculate.

So your saying it's possible the pristine bullet could have impacted bone, skin, vinyl, etc, and not show any signs of damage?

I've never walked down a rifle range to examine the spent rounds, and certainly don't plan on starting this anytime soon.

What are the odds, lazs, that the bullet could come out pristine, after inflicting 7 wounds, in your opinion?

Also, what are the chances, in your opinion, of a second shooter?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2003, 11:48:47 AM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
And both decided to kill him in Dealy Plaza?

And both fired their weapons within the same 4 second time frame?

Please don't take this the wrong way, Sandy, but I would consider the odds of this astronomical.

No argument... the odds are indeed long. I freely admit, I'm splitting hairs. If there were two shooters, it's probable that they were conspiring, but it's not proof without some other evidence, IMHO.
sand

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2003, 12:25:23 PM »
Oswald did it... get over it!

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2003, 12:29:09 PM »
Wow ,wasnt expecting so many replies...

1)  Storm drain exited safely a ways a way.  According to the program I saw, which by no means is the final word, the shot couldve come from there.

2)  Many Dr's noted the autopsy pics are fixed.  Heavy use of morticians wax to cover the evidence.  Dr's who saw the wound saw a hole in the right front temple.  Those who saw the pics and saw the actual body noted that the pictures were altered and where there was no hair, etc, some was painted into the photo.

I havent seen a reenactment from the storm drain...so dunno...but the grassy hill has always been suspected...the shots are head on

As to Ruby and Oswald...they were left to hang.  Oswald was a perfect fall guy for all the ruckus he made in Mexico about wanting to go to Cuba, etc etc.  

What I found interesting was the quote from Robert Kennedy to the CIA..."One of your guys killed my brother"

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2003, 12:31:22 PM »
If he had anything, why did'nt RFK blow the whole thing sky high?

Afraid of what might happen to the government?

Of did the squelch him before he could gather his evidence?

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2003, 12:42:01 PM »
Probably worried about his family's safety...I can imagine the guilt he felt for his brother's death.

Sirhan Sirhan got him later...never was quite sure why tho

Offline davidpt40

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2003, 03:00:09 PM »
I've actually held a mauser 7.92mm bullet that was taken from the leg of a Navy Captain (shot on d-day).  The bullet was nearly perfect, but the tip was very slightly blunted.  But the bullet could have certainly been fired again.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2003, 03:25:47 PM »
muck... most older shooting ranges you have to walk down to the targets at the 100 yard range...  you have time to safely look at the countless spent rounds that have impacted solid walls of dirt.   I think the chances are about even that a long, heavy jacketed, small caliber bullet would come out pristene... in any case... I think too much is being made of something that is well within the realm of possibility..   Most hunters would back up what I say... even the very best constructed (designed to expand controllably) bullets sometimes fail to expand at all.... these bullets would appear "pristene" to most people with maybe the lead tip bent a little and the sides engraved with rifling.

think about it.... if you were gonna plant a bullet.... would you plant a "pristene" one or one that had shattered and had allmost no ballistic signiture?

lazs

Offline Jack55

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2003, 03:56:05 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw

However, Jackie is reaching back onto the trunk to retrieve a piece of skull, which should have been projected forward, right?

I thought she was just trying to get out of the line of fire.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2003, 03:57:36 PM »
Originally posted by davidpt40
I've actually held a mauser 7.92mm bullet that was taken from the leg of a Navy Captain (shot on d-day).  The bullet was nearly perfect, but the tip was very slightly blunted.  But the bullet could have certainly been fired again.

No bulllett that has been fired can EVER be fired again due to expansion.

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2003, 04:00:41 PM »
they dont look pristeen after they got thru a wristbone.

the photos were doctored or of another corpse altogether.

documents were forged badly. (several origianals made it to austin as copies uknown to assasins )

witnesses were deliberatly misquoted thruout the official reports.

and alarming number of witnesses died just after assasination.

i once sat through two plus hours of a travelling professor showing evidence of oddities during the assasination and after. he gave no comment just showed inconsistancys and slides of evidence. literaly hundreds of things.

sombody killed jfk and oswald wasent him.  he was on the first floor when first police in the building endered 30 sec after shooting. elevator was blocked open on top floor. according to cop that first entered the building, explain that away.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2003, 05:18:42 PM »
What MT said!

A pipsqueak former Marine with a head full of mush killed the President.

A man in the storm drain could not have seen JFK as the fatal head shot struck.  

There was no shooter on the bridge/overpass.  Too many witnesses there for a shooter to go unnoticed.

No bullet struck Kennedy's head from the front.  A bullet striking the brain delivers massive shock to the nervous system.  Every muscle in the body spasms.  This would cause the back to arch and the head to snap upward, giving the illusion of a blow from the front.

As for the bullet being in pristine condition, that is no surprise.  Solid-nosed bullets in 6.5 mm have been used to kill elephants with skull shots.  Even soft-nosed bullets often fail to expand.  In addition, bullets do not always drill straight through the body.  Almost anything can cause them to tumble or ricochet from their original path.  I have seen high-velocity bullets deflected off target by small twigs, leaves, and even blades of grass.  A slight deformity of the skull can do the same thing.

Oswald had 8 seconds in which to fire three shot, and even a piece of crap military rifle like the 6.5 Carcano is perfectly capable of doing the job.

Oswald acted alone.  Period.

Regards, Shuckins

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2003, 05:27:59 PM »
Shuckins-

I'm glad your convinced, but many...I believe the last poll had the number at 60%....Americans believe it was a conspiracy.

Now, 3 outta 4 people believe in life on other planets too, so who's to say what the great masses know.

I am on the fence here.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2003, 05:34:03 PM »
Just measure the base of the bullet.
if fired it will be out of spec due to expanstion.
And I aint no forensics expert but An entrance wound 5inches in diameter is a bit odd.
And what about an exit wound?

If he was struck in the back of the head then where did the bullet exit?

Could oswald done it alone?
Hell yes he could.
remember EVERY marine is trained as a rifle man.
Remember Charles Whitman?
He was a former Marine And he pegged moving tagets 400yards away!

So although a bit of a Kook Oswald could have done it.
Also I knew a dude that SAW oswald shoot JD tippitt!
An eye wittness so why would oswald kill a cop?

It's a riddle wrapped in an inigma  daddy"o"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 05:45:06 PM by mrblack »