Author Topic: Vive La France  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2003, 10:21:03 AM »
Martlet talking about hypocrisy?
I guess hes allowed, as the master of it.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Vive La France
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2003, 10:23:58 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
Martlet talking about hypocrisy?
I guess hes allowed, as the master of it.

Really?  Give me an example, please.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2003, 10:28:24 AM »
Slo, go away.

Originally posted by SLO
So Rude.....you can call the French every name in the book.....yet you get a little pissed cause I called you a pansy prettythang retard....

you'd like to see me at the CON.....whatta ya think you gonna do little boy.....I see you like making threats.....feelin tough little man, behind your screen....like you said to me....your not worth the dirt under my shoes.....sorry

hey skuzzy....you call this diplomatic.....you let them call the French anything they want yet they don't accept recieving it.....and makin little boy threats....is that american diplomacy.

and to answer your question mart....you took something out of context....you film WARTIME.....yet if you go on the other side its TERRORISM.....sorry my friend....you invaded a SOVERIEGN country....under international law...your the terrorist.

and to answer your question yes I have seen what you mentioned....not a long time ago up here there was a guy who filmed himself torturing and rapin 2 teenage girls....I got part of that film on the net....its something i don't wish to remember....yet its the truth of things...humans can be cruel.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Vive La France
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2003, 10:33:31 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
So Rude.....you can call the French every name in the book.....yet you get a little pissed cause I called you a pansy prettythang retard....

you'd like to see me at the CON.....whatta ya think you gonna do little boy.....I see you like making threats.....feelin tough little man, behind your screen....like you said to me....your not worth the dirt under my shoes.....sorry

hey skuzzy....you call this diplomatic.....you let them call the French anything they want yet they don't accept recieving it.....and makin little boy threats....is that american diplomacy.

and to answer your question mart....you took something out of context....you film WARTIME.....yet if you go on the other side its TERRORISM.....sorry my friend....you invaded a SOVERIEGN country....under international law...your the terrorist.

and to answer your question yes I have seen what you mentioned....not a long time ago up here there was a guy who filmed himself torturing and rapin 2 teenage girls....I got part of that film on the net....its something i don't wish to remember....yet its the truth of things...humans can be cruel.

This is what happens when mom lets you stay up past your bed time.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2003, 11:32:10 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
Really?  Give me an example, please.

Well.. actually, this for one  :D

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Vive La France
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2003, 11:41:49 AM »
Well.. actually, this for one  :D

You do realize that makes absolutely zero sense.  

As usual, I can write off everything you say as garbage.  Just like in your gun thread.  Just like in your last AWOL thread.  Just like in your thread about the illegality of the war in Iraq.

You post factless blather, then dance around supporting it.   Keep posting.  I'm enjoying the laughs.

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
Vive La France
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2003, 11:52:44 AM »
Actually it is quite educational reading the convoluted nonsense of guys like SLO.

The human gene pool is wide deep and diverse. And at some branch in its evolution some people realized that if you stand at the back of an army in a battle you have a better chance of surviving than if you lead the charge.

Thus french Canadian logic was born.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2003, 12:07:37 PM »
Martlet,

Why would I bother proving it to you, when you wouldn't accept it?
I believe you yourself have proved enough for the community of yourself, thats what matters, not whether you accept it or not.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Vive La France
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2003, 12:12:54 PM »
Journalism at its best... I'm speechless.
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Habu

• Silver Member
Vive La France
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2003, 12:19:30 PM »
Martlet,

Why would I bother proving it to you, when you wouldn't accept it?
I believe you yourself have proved enough for the community of yourself, thats what matters, not whether you accept it or not.

I think that journalists with prior knowlage of a terrorist act that do not report it should have their journalism credentials revoked and thrown in an Iraqi prison. When they get out in a couple of years they should then be deported back to whatever sorry country they are from. After first being fined the cost of their ticket and incarceration of course.

I also think that such journalists should not be treated any different than the terrorists if they are caught with them.

The only thing lower than journalists trying to get some good footage of American being killed is those people who support their right to do so.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Vive La France
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2003, 01:06:41 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet
Are you still talking?  It's too late to try to spin your hypocrisy now.  You've been exposed.  Keep yapping, though, I'm enjoying the laughs.

Ya I didnt think you could reply to that one..back to your cell.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2003, 01:32:47 PM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
Journalism at its best... I'm speechless.

Essaye de lire l'original l'interpretation vaseuse de nos amis anglos saxon est au mieux erronée au pire diffamatoire.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Vive La France
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2003, 01:38:43 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
Circling a village with an AC130 shooting anything that moves is war..

You obviously have no idea what your talking about, let alone the fire coordination involved in the use of Gunships.  "We" do not run around arbitrarily shooting anything that moves.

Originally posted by Pongo
Shooting down an airliner just like the 100s used by your enemy to bring supplies and troops to the occupation of your country is not war.
I get it.

Ok Pongo... please do learn me what airlines we use to supply our troops, g'head! :rofl
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Vive La France
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2003, 01:45:52 PM »
Originally posted by SFRT - Frenchy
Amazing ... zillions of CIA/US ARMY....:

Show me the numbers Frenchy.. c'mon... pleeeze :rofl :lol :rofl
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2003, 03:09:51 PM »
According to the article, the journalists didn't know what was happening until it happened.  Up until the point they published the tape, I don't see how they did anything wrong.  What were they supposed to do, tell the terrorists to go F themselves?  However, their first stop after parting company with the terrorists should have been the nearest U.S. Military base of operations to turn over the tape.

As far as footage recorded from U.S. Military weapons systems...How does that fall into the same category as a third party filming purely for publication?  I mean, without even judging one or the other, I don't see how they compare.

PS...Slo, you're still retarded, keep up the good work.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!