Author Topic: Vive La France  (Read 3379 times)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2003, 10:22:18 PM »
blowhand..u are a classic french canadian..

then you'll develope a brain.....and say 'hell....lets compromise instead of makin war'

are u really this frikn dumb?  Can you understand that the civilized world cannot "compromise" with the frikn muslim wacos?/

So..why didnt Hitler get "compromised instead of war"?

oh..he said F off and kileld everyone..

ok..lets just say..ok you frikn muslim waco's..go ahead and kill and christioan  or non muslim..

go to canada first..

why is it you lilly livered beaches cant understand there is no "compromise"

moron

Love
BiGB
xoxo
Love to kill u

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Vive La France
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2003, 12:50:10 AM »
Woah!  Hey think about it.  Had these freak journalists been driving along and notice what was about to happen and got it on film, well... thats journalism.

Is it true these jackballs knew 24hrs (or say.. 1hr?) in advance... even knew the target?  LOL... GOOD.

Assuming this is true, lets take a look at the situation.  

First, they put the lives of the aircraft crew, and any passengers on the line for thier chance at journalistic fame.  

Second, the crew/passengers fit the description of NON-COMBATANT status, maybe even civilian status.  What difference is there between us and them?  Well, we go to great lengths NOT to kill civilians or non-combatants.

Third, the manpad crew... "combatant" or "terrorist".  Either way, they broke some major international laws.  I'll wager they make the terrorist list.

ewww baaaad news for the manpad crew, but hey, they are willing to die for thier cause no?  So be it.

The "journalists", news is even worse.  It's quite likely they are, or will be, branded  enemy collaborators (terrorist collaborators would be extra good).

I would suggest these "journalists" make for the desert and get the hell outta dodge lol.  The "troops" might be gettin a little trigger happy.

This is good stuff, journalists painting a bad-guy bullseye on thier foreheads.

Oh ya... I can't wait to see how this develops.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Vive La France
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2003, 02:32:26 AM »
Circling a village with an AC130 shooting anything that moves is war..
Shooting down an airliner just like the 100s used by your enemy to bring supplies and troops to the occupation of your country is not war.
I get it.

LOL

Offline mora

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2003, 04:38:32 AM »
Those guys accepted the risk when they decided to fly there and were paid accordingly. The plane was on a military mission, which should have been flown by the USAF.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2003, 04:44:48 AM by mora »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2003, 04:39:33 AM »
Originally posted by mora
Those guys accepted the risk when they decided to fly there and were paid accordingly. The plane was on a military mission, which should have been flown by the USAF.

Admit it you just wanna see americans die... :(

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2003, 04:42:22 AM »
Originally posted by Stridr417
Good lord you guys are morons on this board.

Yep..more than the national average for sure...

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2003, 04:45:02 AM »
Have to rephrase that.....one hopes that it's higher than the national average....what if these are the sane sensible one's and the real knuckle draggers are still trying to figure out how to plug in their pc's....

Offline mora

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2003, 04:58:31 AM »
Grow up Grunherz.... Every time someone even slightly disagrees with you, you start your " death to amreeka" crap.:rolleyes:

I've never said that I would like to see Americans die and secondly I do hope that you hunt these SOBs down.

And back to the subject. Why was DHL the only company that flew to Baghdad? Because they were greedy enough to accept the risk and that cost them a plane and almost a crew.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2003, 05:10:05 AM »
Maybe they arent afraid of terrorist scum! ;)

But you are right, I think Air France should handle all the cargo for Baghdad Airport!  I'm sure the French know the route and layount of the hangars at the airport. :)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Vive La France
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2003, 05:28:54 AM »
Amazing ... zillions of CIA/US ARMY are looking for those gorillas, and the french journalist find them?:confused:

Oh and for the ones who say:" Why they didn't stop them?", I guess it's easy to run your mouth when you don't have a bunch of diaperheads with AK47s around you.:lol
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2003, 05:29:39 AM »
Originally posted by SFRT - Frenchy
Amazing ... zillions of CIA/US ARMY are looking for those gorillas, and the french journalist find them?:confused:

Its much easier if you are on the same side, duh... :)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Vive La France
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2003, 06:05:43 AM »
American intel retards should role playing French journalist, you may get something done:aok
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Vive La France
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2003, 06:10:07 AM »
Originally posted by SFRT - Frenchy
American intel retards should role playing French journalist, you may get something done:aok

I know and I bet they thought of that, but that would then put all real journalists in even more jeopardy.  

Now I'm being bombastic on the BBS because I'm pissed at these journalits but I dont want them getting killed. I mean I do, of course in a angry joking BBS sort of way  but not in actual reality.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Vive La France
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2003, 07:43:37 AM »
So Rude.....you can call the French every name in the book.....yet you get a little pissed cause I called you a pansy prettythang retard....

you'd like to see me at the CON.....whatta ya think you gonna do little boy.....I see you like making threats.....feelin tough little man, behind your screen....like you said to me....your not worth the dirt under my shoes.....sorry

hey skuzzy....you call this diplomatic.....you let them call the French anything they want yet they don't accept recieving it.....and makin little boy threats....is that american diplomacy.

and to answer your question mart....you took something out of context....you film WARTIME.....yet if you go on the other side its TERRORISM.....sorry my friend....you invaded a SOVERIEGN country....under international law...your the terrorist.

and to answer your question yes I have seen what you mentioned....not a long time ago up here there was a guy who filmed himself torturing and rapin 2 teenage girls....I got part of that film on the net....its something i don't wish to remember....yet its the truth of things...humans can be cruel.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Vive La France
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2003, 10:00:30 AM »
Originally posted by Pongo
Circling a village with an AC130 shooting anything that moves is war..
Shooting down an airliner just like the 100s used by your enemy to bring supplies and troops to the occupation of your country is not war.
I get it.

LOL

Are you still talking?  It's too late to try to spin your hypocrisy now.  You've been exposed.  Keep yapping, though, I'm enjoying the laughs.