Author Topic: I am floored. This is so wrong....  (Read 3797 times)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
I am floored. This is so wrong....
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2003, 08:48:15 PM »
Originally posted by crowMAW
If any one else had made this comment it simply would not be as completely hilarious as it is.  ROTFLOL! :rofl   Thanks Holden...I needed a good laugh.  I think I would like to put this as a quote in my sig, if you don't mind.

Well Crowmaw,

Be sure you also look at my previous posts, where I stated that lack of evidence does not prove anything on the WMD issue.  Be sure that you also quote my statements regarding the best reason for ouster of Saddam was his lack of cooperation with international inspectors and 12 years UNSC resolutions.  

My statement that lack of evidence does not prove allegations is consistant.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2003, 08:50:45 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Manedew

• Silver Member
Re: Re: I am floored. This is so wrong....
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2003, 05:03:47 AM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
How about using the deaths of over 3,000 people do to terrorism?  What about scheduling your campaign kick off to coincide with with the anniversary of 9/11?

Hadn't heard that yet ... but makes sense ...
One of the reasons Bush discusts me so is the way he uses 9/11...  Take a look at his lies list...

Vote Dean :aok

Screw Bush

Oh and to ten lies list.....

Why did the Bush administration leak the name of a certain man's CIA wife ..... a Man who was callign them on thier LIE........   forget his name at them moment ...

Liars

and oh ... if you don't want to go for the fight .. you don't get the plunder ..... the spoils of war....

I think this war is dirty and nasty and if your country thought so too, you shouldn't then try to profit off it.....

Americans just dished out 80 billion wheather they liked it or not ...

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
I am floored. This is so wrong....
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2003, 05:28:00 AM »
You know that 'loss of all hope for humanity' feel I was talking about earlier?

I just got it again.

Me too. Seems to coincide with your posts. Either we're experiencing some weird mental resonance or you're a Yank AH BBS neocon. Hmmm...

:aok
« Last Edit: December 15, 2003, 05:47:22 AM by Dowding »
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.