Author Topic: The liberals are penitrating our defenses...  (Read 2932 times)

Nakhui

The liberals are penitrating our defenses...
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2004, 01:19:59 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
hahooey... I see...  the old science was what?   "junk science"?   this new stuff is ded on, real deal, we all came from one female stuff huh?  

nobody will be laughing at this exact science stuff 40 years from now I bet..

Just one thing..   which is it exactly?   80 years or 400-500 that we run outta  barney juice?

oh... and eggs... good for me or bad for me?   I only have the old 60's junk science stuff to go on.

lazs

Ms Liza,

Old science? Junk Science? and one female thing? Where'd you get that?

You been smoking mary jane again?

Science improves dude.

By the way... I hope you've stopped using that IUD!

Go to the Department of Energy's web page and read the last report to the congress which talks about America's Energy supply and the known world supplies....

You won't read 400 to 500 years.

Go mock Mr. Bush as he continues to try to open up Alaska for oil drilling.

Why does he want to do that? Why is that so very very important....

You might think he only wants to kill the wild life, polute the environment, and get rich!

However, he's a very evil man - of course all republicans are -  he knows glutonous Amereekans will be crying like wittle girls when they can't drive to McDs and get their McHeart Attacks with fries when there's no more gas left.  

One thing evil can't stand is crying wittle girl.... 350 million of them.

By the way, eggs are good for you... just cook them first.... salmonella poisoning is not a very pleasant experience. Stay away from the sausage though... they are usually 100% pork... and I do mean 100% - cartilage, sinew, eye balls...you know all that by-product stuff... with rice added as a filler. Gives me gas in a bad way.

Enjoy

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2004, 01:31:08 PM »
Pure evil dude.  Pure evil.

and oh yeah.  Vote for Nader
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Nakhui

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2004, 01:31:10 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Well Ill be derned...
The 400 to 500 years figure was just something I recalled from a popular science magazine about twenty years ago.  I never would have imagined the change in estimating would be that drastic.

So whats your point here?

Oh I'm not so cracked after all...

Thank you... my point

50 years is a blink of the eye...

and the real trouble starts sooner...

Oil is a fundamental essential resource... that we have not yet found a replacement for.

Jet planes can not fly with out oil..
Cargo ships do not sail with out oil..
Trucks do not transport with out oil...

Oil is needed to make plastics... the majority of objects we come in contact with every day is in some way or form brought to us, made by, or made with oil.

As we get closer to the 50 year mark... like in 25 years.... the government will start rationing consumption... to preserve enough to supply essential services with fuel.... military, transporation of vital goods, etc.

In the mean time the search for more aquifers is underway... and the pressure to open up national forests to drilling will become more persausive... and out right military aggression against the OPEC nations will be considered a viable and reasonable option (just like Nixon did in 1973)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2004, 01:40:44 PM »
Dont forget about the Guild Navigators...they use oil to fold space.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Nakhui

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2004, 02:10:47 PM »

That's true... fortunately we have spice as an alternative.

Muadib

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2004, 02:14:27 PM »

LOL...
sand