Author Topic: Nice work, Mr Bush  (Read 6188 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2004, 02:05:33 PM »
Originally posted by kappa
Hardly fair.. These people, especially the teenagers, had nothing to do with the WTCs....

By that same thought, should we group all the arabs up and make the walk the plank Sinbad style? Perhaps march them all over the Grand Canyon edge.. As if, you bomb america, we'll  make your family kill themselfs on one of our countries greatest attractions... If we kill or gather them ALL up.. We'll get the right ones?!?!?!

Notice how he marginalizes the terrorists guilt and immedily makes a hyperbolic leap that somehow punishment of terrorists is comporable or at least not too different from punishing all arabs en masse..

Simply amazing!

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2004, 02:09:03 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Both are victims of US agresssion?

Wow, this was close. But it must be:
Both where raised by the USA. Yep its funny how the USA have to fight their own creatures.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2004, 02:10:07 PM »
Originally posted by Duedel
Wow, this was close. But it must be:
Both where raised by the USA. Yep its funny how the USA have to fight their own creatures.

We have to fight yours, too.

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2004, 02:17:24 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet
We have to fight yours, too.

No. AS I learned in many other threads its totally unimportant what Germany wants, what Germany did or what Germany does.
And, be honest Martlet, Osama was ur (and GB's) little beloved kiddy. U know at that time where Sir Charles Douglas-Hume insisted to call these "freedom fighters". Those now known as "terrorists".

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2004, 02:19:13 PM »
Uhhm the CIA did not start the taliban or alqaeda.  Taliban is a 1990s faction that developed after the afghan war.  Al Qaeda did not really exist as such during the afghan war - the players were there but bin laden did not fight much and mostly gave material support from his family construction business and money - the real genesis of al qaeda as we know it today was the first gulf war. Bin Laden hated the fact that american infidel troops were invited into saudi arabia to defend against an iraqi invasion after they annexed kuwait. He then decided to form al qaeda as we know today with america as its main enemy.

Along the same lines the post ww2 soviet union was a child of american foregin policy and support, wow how badly that turned out. We really should have let hitler win the war in the east and slaughter and enslave all of those guys.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2004, 02:19:26 PM »
Originally posted by Duedel
No. AS I learned in many other threads its totally unimportant what Germany wants, what Germany did or what Germany does.
And, be honest Martlet, Osama was ur (and GB's) little beloved kiddy. U know at that time where Sir Charles Douglas-Hume insisted to call these "freedom fighters". Those now known as "terrorists".

Since you seem to have such an affection for them, perhaps you could move them all to Germany.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2004, 02:20:08 PM »
Notice how he marginalizes the terrorists guilt and immedily makes a hyperbolic leap that somehow punishment of terrorists is comporable or at least not too different from punishing all arabs en masse..

Simply amazing!

Whats amazing to me are peoples ability to believe without question the guilt of ALL people being held in Cuba.. If they are not given the process of law, you might as well round them all up.. Thats what I was saying Grun.. I have no idea what you were trying to conveye....
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2004, 02:21:33 PM »
Whats amazing to me are peoples ability to believe without question the guilt of ALL people being held in Cuba.. If they are not given the process of law, you might as well round them all up.. Thats what I was saying Grun.. I have no idea what you were trying to conveye....

I've yet to see evidence to convince me otherwise.  Have you got any?

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2004, 02:24:22 PM »
Uhhm the CIA did not start the taliban or alqaeda.  Taliban is a 1990s faction that developed after the afghan war.  Al Qaeda did not really exist as such during the afghan war - the players were there but bin laden did not fight much and mostly gave material support from his family construction business and money - the real genesis of al qaeda as we know it today was the first gulf war. Bin Laden hated the fact that american infidel troops were invited into saudi arabia to defend against an iraqi invasion after they annexed kuwait. He then decided to form al qaeda as we know today with america as its main enemy.

Along the same lines the post ww2 soviet union was a child of american foregin policy and support, wow how badly that turned out. We really should have let hitler win the war in the east and slaughter and enslave all of those guys.

Facts please??

I was under the understanding that the Taliban government was placed by american influences... Also, OBL and al qaeda has been around since the russian/afgan war?? OBL was sponsered by the CIA... as was the taliban.......
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2004, 02:24:27 PM »
Hardly fair.. These people, especially the teenagers, had nothing to do with the WTCs....
====
So what?  They were bad little terror kids or important intelligence sources.  Either way, it does not matter what you or I think.  Or does it?........

By that same thought, should we group all the arabs up and make the walk the plank Sinbad style?
====
By all means, group all muslim terrorists together and destroy them.  Is that what you are saying?  Yes, by all means.  All muslim terrorists should be destroyed.  Simple.

Perhaps march them all over the Grand Canyon edge.. As if, you bomb america, we'll make your family kill themselfs on one of our countries greatest attractions... If we kill or gather them ALL up.. We'll get the right ones?!?!?!
====
Is it smoke dope time where your at?  Because this one looks to be like a drug inspired psychosis.  Funny but sick...sorta :aok
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2004, 02:25:25 PM »
Kappa they rounded up a few hundred guys. There were thousands of taliban captured and they could have just taken anybody they wanted. These guys were selected for gitmo because they were special cases. I could understand your concern if we simply shipped every afghan with a gun to cuba, but this not the case. I feel you are blowing this out of proportion.

IRRC one of your dear innocent 12-15 year olds murdered a special forces medic who tried to help him after he feigned surrender and injury...  He is lucky to be alive IMHO.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2004, 02:27:55 PM »
I've yet to see evidence to convince me otherwise.  Have you got any?

No, but as soon as I do see some I'll be happy.. One way or the other.. All I'm saying is these people need some sort of process... I dont mean to confess their inocence.. I dont care one way or the other.. The only thing I care about is they are being held without proof to the world.. Prove they are terrorist.. or let them go...
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2004, 02:29:51 PM »
No, but as soon as I do see some I'll be happy.. One way or the other.. All I'm saying is these people need some sort of process... I dont mean to confess their inocence.. I dont care one way or the other.. The only thing I care about is they are being held without proof to the world.. Prove they are terrorist.. or let them go...

I think they're getting exactly what they need.

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2004, 02:32:02 PM »
Since you seem to have such an affection for them, perhaps you could move them all to Germany.

Cool argument. Oh wait thats not an argument its ... uhm ... nothing .. nothing more than the typical "when I'm to dumb to say somthing minimal intelligent i name my opponent a terrorist affected ...
I'm impressed Martlet.

@Grunherz: yep its not wrong what u type but the USA and especially the CIA build the founding for Osama and his sick minded "firends". The CIA even showed these "freedom fighters" how to fight in full knowledge of their political inhuman views and therefore raised their own enemies.
Its an ineresting topic to discuss cause what would be if the USA wouldnt have interfered? I dont know.
But back to topic: At least it's inhuman to put people into prison without giving them a chance to defense themselves.
there are other possibilities and no thanks we have enough exchange students over here :D

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2004, 02:34:26 PM »
The taliban was not placed by the CIA, what would the CIA have to gain from a radical anti-western muslim regime in afghsanistan , they rose up in the mid 1990s and slowly took the country over by themselves.  If you read up on the afghan war in the 1980s you will see that the CIA in fact tried to steer support away from the hardliner tribes and factions in afganistan (no not all were crazy mulsim fanatics) they did support all of them because everyone fought but the CIA was defintely biased towards the moderates. The postwar mid 1990s afghan governemt was run more moderate forces (Norther alliance is remanat of that)  but they fough each too much and destroyed kabul - so the initally the taliban were welcomed as peace givers.
Thats how they came to power.  Again ask yourself why would CIA want to replace even a bad moderate US friendly government with a US hating fanatic regime like the taliban?  The taliban did not exist during the afgahn war, they started up in the early to mid 1990s several years after the 1980s afghan war.

As for Bin Laden being a child of the CIA this is part of the fnatasy that makes him seem so much bigger than he was. He was a faily minor figure in the afgan war, he disnt fight much and mostly gave material support from his fortune.  He was not helped any more or less than any other person on his level, which was minimal if at all.