Author Topic: Sons of ****ing *****es!!  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Sons of ****ing *****es!!
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2004, 06:50:16 AM »
sorry to see all this BS happening... it sucks. big time.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2004, 07:02:32 AM »
It's ETA. Otegi (leader of the political branch) may say whatever he wants. For what I've heard, there's already at least one member of ETA recognized in the video recordings of the Alcala Train Station.

they're a bunch of sucking bastards, and make no mistake, they don't target political heads, they target  whoever gets into their path. Last week a member of ETA was stopped by the spanish police with a 500kg bomb. HALF A TON of industrial explosives, they were going to be put in front of a bus station.

173 dead. 500 wounded. Still counting.

Worse ****ing terrorist attack in spanish history. As a basque, I feel ashamed of those sons of a ***** who were born in my native land.

P.D. CNN may call ETA "separatist group"...you see this, so you can see they are no separatists. They are a ****ing group of terrorist sonofa*****es.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2004, 07:27:59 AM »
Heartfelt condolences to those in Spain. :(

ETA, Al Queda, they're all scum.

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2004, 07:34:25 AM »
last report ... 175 dead, 638 wounded, some of them critical.

this is a nightmare :(

There have been 13 bombs in total, made of titadine (another key in recognizing the action as ETA's, titadine is one of the most used explosives by them), and placed in key zones of trains, train stations, etc...seems the plan was to blow a whole train up, but some of them misfuctioned and fortunately only 6 exploded.

It's them. It's ETA.

P.D. CNN, please have decency, no more "separatist group" label for ETA....full named TERRORISTS its what they are.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 07:38:02 AM by RRAM »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2004, 07:41:41 AM »
sorry for the victims, thier families & friends

may those responsible live the hell they have earned
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
to the Spanish players
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2004, 07:45:04 AM »
You have my sincere and heartfelt condolences. You will be kept close in the hearts and prayers of many.

Terrorism is a disease spread the world over. Let there be no doubt that terrorists are not freedom fighters, they are not heroes, they are not soldiers, and they are not misunderstood activists. They are cowards, they are scum of the earth, and their only real goal is to commit murder and inflict pain and suffering on civilians. They attack only those who are unable or unprepared to defend themselves. They are not striving to fight a superior force in order to bring about change. They are simply murderous cowards who feed on the pain they inflict. It is long past time for the entire civilized world to unite, and to turn the lights on and exterminate the hoard of cockroaches that is terrorism.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2004, 07:48:56 AM »
Originally posted by Pepe
The only thing whoever made this deserves from ordinary people like me is disdain. I will not give them the pleasure of making me angry whatsoever. I will give them my answer with my vote next Sunday. I trust whatever governmet arise from the poll to take whatever measure is deemed necesary to stop with terrorists in my country. And I mean actions, not words.

We, ordinary people, can only ignore them. They are a very slim threat to our individual lives. We, ordinary people, have the obligation of giving the victims as much support as we possibly can. We, ordinary people, have to keep the vivid in our minds the pictures of the horror when some politician (they will come) tell us to "negotiate" and to "solve the political issues underlying the killings". And we, ordinary people, have an obligation to ask our government for actions. It's their duty to finish with all this *****. Whatever it takes. We, ordinary people, demand it.

To the terrorists: I'm working today as I've done yesterday, and will be doing tomorrow. Exactly the same. You have no hope but to be defeated. You only have made my will to see you dead stronger. You have in no way helped your "cause". And if, by chance, I am one of the casualties of your next murder, I hope each and every one of my fellow spaniards do the same. Follow with their individual lives and ask the government for action. And vote. It's our only weapon. Use it wisely.

Pepe,
I could not agree more. My condolences to you and your countrymen for your pain and loss, and my respect and admiration to you and everyone who takes the stand that you take here. I cannot, however, and will not, contain my anger. I respect and admire you taking the higher road and not being angry. On the other hand, I feel it is long past time to get angry, very angry, and to direct that anger towards hunting down every terrorist that is breathing and prevent them from wasting any more good breathing air.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 07:59:39 AM by Captain Virgil Hilts »
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2004, 07:56:36 AM »
Hitting  hundreds innocent people going to work on a train has no political, (or whatwewer you want) excuse; this is the worst level of blot a human mind can bear.

There's so many things I would say but my mind is so upside down, ...... my sister has traveled  every day  for one year on one of that train till last month, from Alcala to Madrid....
Condolences to all the Spanish friends:(
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline Thud

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2004, 08:02:35 AM »
Sincere condoleances to all involved, and may those cowardly lowlives burn!

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2004, 08:03:29 AM »
175 dead...898 wounded....

still counting

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2004, 08:11:12 AM »
I wish I could think of something more apropriet to say.

sorry for your losses over there,  I hope some justice comes swift and hard for those involved.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2004, 08:17:56 AM »
very sad, I feel for your people...  These cowardly attacks on ordinary citizens are getting more and more bloody..

They would make me want myself and more of my fellow citizens to have firearms, concealed or otherwise tho if I lived in Spain.  Next time they might just open up on the crowds with subguns.

lazs

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2004, 08:44:09 AM »
:(

Offline majic

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2004, 09:05:56 AM »
"P.D. CNN may call ETA "separatist group"...you see this, so you can see they are no separatists. They are a ****ing group of terrorist sonofa*****es."

I don't think you'll find many people who'll argue that one with you.  CNN should know better.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
MANDOBLE
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2004, 09:06:24 AM »
Have we heard from MANDOBLE? I believe he lives in Madrid. Is he OK?