Author Topic: Prisoner Abuse  (Read 6494 times)

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2004, 08:40:58 PM »
And also bear this in mind you send young people over to another country and ask em to get down and dirty with scumbuckets dont be so suprised if they do just that !

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2004, 08:44:26 PM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Court-martial the soldiers. If found guilty, even of just humiliating prisoners, take them out and shoot them. Court-martial their officers. If found guilty of "looking the other way" or not being able to control their troops, take them out and shoot them.

This is not a troll, this is my honest opinion. These servicemen have done far greater harm to your cause and the credibility and honor of your nation and the Coalition than the people they mistreated ... or any Iraqi/Arab for that matter. It's about time you made up your minds on whether you're at war or not. IMHO you must send a clear message to all servicemen in the Coalition that such disregard for discipline and protocol is totally unacceptable, and that such actions will be punished in a most severe way. This includes the mercs as well ... you don't even need to court-marshal them. A quick tribunal can decide their fate.

Whether you win or lose Iraq is decided by your actions now ... not by those of your enemies.

IMHO.

You've GOT to be ******* trolling.  Do you even know what the offenses are?
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2004, 08:53:17 PM »
Humiliating prisoners is NOT a violation of the Geneva Convention.  Homocide is dealt with accordingly ALREADY... please name the one your talking about.  Torture I agree with, forbidden and carries heavy penalties under a MORALLY SUPERIOR form of justice called the UCMJ.  Action was already underway to deal with those who committed the crimes. HOWEVER... the "Torture" your referring to does not in any way shape form or fashion lend itself to execution.  

Get real G, your hate is really showing.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 08:56:05 PM by Tumor »

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2004, 09:00:35 PM »
It should be expected ... and dealt with. Such behavior is unprofessional and unworthy an army that claims moral superiority over the people they fight. It IS unprofessional and unworthy of the US Army and all that it stands for.

IMHO.

Well It's nice to know that YOU know what the US Army stands for LOL.
Because I for one have no idea what the
Army of Norway stands for.

And ya know something I dont think anyone would disagree that we "America" did not ask to be attacked on 9-11 and have every turbin wearing terrorist in the world wanting to kill us.

But they did and now they are and will continue to pay a huge price for there act of mass murder.

So a few dudes were treated badly during interigations BOO HOO welcome to the real world.

The imformation obtained from these poor old POW's might save alot of coalition lives.

Hells bells I was treated as bad If not worse In Basic Training.

Now the fellows that died in custody yes there should be heads a rolling on that but the other stuff is getting blown way out of propotion.

Offline StabbyTheIcePic

• Nickel Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2004, 09:05:22 PM »
Originally posted by txmx
Well It's nice to know that YOU know what the US Army stands for LOL.
Because I for one have no idea what the
Army of Norway stands for.

And ya know something I dont think anyone would disagree that we "America" did not ask to be attacked on 9-11 and have every turbin wearing terrorist in the world wanting to kill us.

But they did and now they are and will continue to pay a huge price for there act of mass murder.

So a few dudes were treated badly during interigations BOO HOO welcome to the real world.

The imformation obtained from these poor old POW's might save alot of coalition lives.

Hells bells I was treated as bad If not worse In Basic Training.

Now the fellows that died in custody yes there should be heads a rolling on that but the other stuff is getting blown way out of propotion.

So you were sodomized during basic training? Pics?

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2004, 09:05:42 PM »
Humiliating prisoners IS a violation of the Geneva Convention.  

Proof please.

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2004, 09:06:03 PM »
Again, it is not about the prisoners, but the effect this has on your war effort.

True It came at a real crappy time thats for sure.
And In a region that already does not like or trust us It was and incredibly stupid thing to do.

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2004, 09:08:18 PM »
Originally posted by StabbyTheIcePic
So you were sodomized during basic training? Pics?

Where is the proof these cats where butt loved by anything but eachother?

Pic's Please.

And Yes I caught my Drill Sgts Jump booy right in the crack of my arse and it broke my tail bone.

You know why?
Largely because my attitiude was alot like yours is .

Offline StabbyTheIcePic

• Nickel Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2004, 09:08:26 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
Proof please.

Killing prisoners is. There have been 2 homocides already, and 10 more are under investigation.

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2004, 09:10:53 PM »
Killing prisoners is. There have been 2 homocides already, and 10 more are under investigation.

And you know this as Gods honest fact because you are there right?

Like I said before believe nothing of what you read and half of what you see.

Offline StabbyTheIcePic

• Nickel Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2004, 09:12:15 PM »
Originally posted by txmx
And you know this as Gods honest fact because you are there right?

Like I said before believe nothing of what you read and half of what you see.

So you believe nothing wrong is going on over there. That it is all just done by the liberal media and pentagon to stir up hatred of america to bring jesus's next comming right?

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2004, 09:12:56 PM »
To be honest, the worst thing we have going against our war effort is our unbelievable restraint and pandering to everyone's special feelings.

Any other country would have obliderated areas where insurgents still operated in , regardless of civilians.

Maybe we need to fight dirty, like the Arabs, in order to be respected by them, who knows. Maybe we need to be more ruthless than the people we are fighting. If your going to fight a war, fight a war and get it over with as fast as possible.

As for treatment of prisoners.... it pissed me off that a few people acted like idiots gave fuel to the fire of US haters.

Offline StabbyTheIcePic

• Nickel Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2004, 09:14:36 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
To be honest, the worst thing we have going against our war effort is our unbelievable restraint and pandering to everyone's special feelings.

Any other country would have obliderated areas where insurgents still operated in , regardless of civilians.

Well that is complete and utter bull****.

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »
So you believe nothing wrong is going on over there. That it is all just done by the liberal media and pentagon to stir up hatred of america to bring jesus's next comming right?

No I believe that they were treated poorly.
But so freekin what!
Our people have been treated just as bad If not worse remember Jessica Lynch?
She was raped while in there "care".

You can sit in your  house and say what you would and would not do.
But untill you pack the gear to join up and go over there and do there job you just look silly judging them.

Offline txmx

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Prisoner Abuse
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2004, 09:18:21 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE

Maybe we need to fight dirty, like the Arabs, in order to be respected by them, who knows. Maybe we need to be more ruthless than the people we are fighting. If your going to fight a war, fight a war and get it over with as fast as possible.

As for treatment of prisoners.... it pissed me off that a few people acted like idiots gave fuel to the fire of US haters.

Too late Nuke Rumsfeld was on TV apologising to everyone today.
Its on the downward slope to that craphole called public opinion.

There is or should not be anything PC about war .