Author Topic: My Daughter Returned  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2004, 09:44:19 AM »
Keep in mind that Storch isn't a real American- he came over here cause his own country sucks arse so all of a sudden he's an American???

As far as I'm concerned the Cuban immigrants have inflated the welfare rolls and they're violent criminals. We need to go beyond stopping immigration of these unsavory people- we need to reverse immigration and start deporting Cubans back to their own country.

Miami would be a great place to start.

Go home, Storch. Go back to Havana.

Offline mora

• Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2004, 10:19:28 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
Nice troll Storch, you manage to hook more people everyday within the same thread. :aok

:lol That's what you get when you start reading a thread backwards... 10 points to Storch.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2004, 10:33:02 AM »
Originally posted by mora
:lol That's what you get when you start reading a thread backwards... 10 points to Storch.

done that alot myself :D

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2004, 11:17:48 AM »
Originally posted by DoctorYO
I got a laugh over this comment..

If latin american political corruption is considered part of your coversion im not impressed.. Former mayor, the mayor before him.., Current mayor.. Elian..  viva etc... blah blah blah..  From Teacher Unions to Police Chiefs the amount of corruption in Dade is staggering.. The gripe and whine is blatant. And it makes the news at least once per week..  

The Elian saga really took alot of the credibility out of the Cuban population in my opinion..  That was stupid, peoples political views over the welfare of a child and his natrual parent..On my tax dollar to boot...wtf... take that crap back to wherever your from..  Emotion doesn't make it right..

Hence all the people that developed dade and other big wigs (The Rich) have moved North to Broward.. or Palm Beach.. Less corrupt areas...  browards changing too.. But people are wise to that corruption crap and have headed it off.. The latest example was that baffoon Election supervsior Oliphant who was recently ousted by Jeb...  

A story on south florida..:  It was not sleepy backwater.. (maybe 60years ago but then again everything was.) maybe the everglades they tore up to put houses but east of I95 Miami has always been Miami.  If you consider south beach and the Port of Miami / Downtown sleepy backwater then you need to take a trip to central florida to get your bearings straight....

To the Euro's insulted by this blatant attack, pay no heed to this foolishness..  Come to Ft. Lauderdale,(spend your money here not in Dade) far more european friendly. (We dont run you over like on Miami Beach, even if your french..)

And if you have to go to Miami its a 30 minute drive in non rush hour..  Ft. Lauderdale is the best of both worlds.  You want hustle and bustle you got it..  You want a lazy day at the beach you got it.. Boating?  Yachting capital of the world.... Venice of America, Need I say More..

BTW I like Europe...  The culture, food, and people there have class..  More to say than the people of Miami... (Using storch as the example..)

DoctorYo

PS:  I like Miami, Just only for short periods of time..  They should change Dade county to Wade County of the Miami Heat..

Careful your prejudices are showing. When we came to Miami in 1960 we suffered this very same form of racism, no matter.  We forged ahead.  the sidewalks were rolled up at 2100 hrs daily and you could not order beer with your food in many restaurants.  The only industry was the hospitality industry and then only in the winter months.  We don't need your capital because through frugality and industry we created our own.  We are a National force and are courted by both political parties.  The Cuban vote is mighty important Locally, Statewide and Nationally.  All of this was accomplished in a scant fourty years and it stands as at testament to the superiority of the American free enterprise system above all else.  With regard to political corruption while it does exist I would call your attention to Henry Milander, if you look him up in the Guiness book of of World's Records you will find him there.  The man that followed him, Dale Bennett absconded with $5,000,000.00.  The current Mayor Mr. Raul Martinez (only four Mayors in Hialeah's history) cleaned up Hialeah wonderfully and has been relatively scandal free.  IIRC the Ft. Lauderdale Mayor who on National Television made the statement that the only thing you needed to run for his job was to be free, white and twentyone?  Is Pat Tornillo currently serving a long prison sentance Cuban American or is he of Italian descent?  Hmmmm.   Racist indeed!!  We don't seem to own rights to political corruption do we.  My suggestion to you would be to keep moving further North as we are colonizing Broward and Palm beach as well.  Now we have allies in the form of our Central and South American cousins which are every bit as industrious and savvy businessmen as any I've ever dealt with.  I will agree with you that Ft. Lauderdale certainly is every bit as nice and sophisticated as Miami but I wouldn't say moreso just different.  Miami has much better restaurants IMHO.

Airhead, I'm not from Havana, I'm from Santiago de Cuba.  And If I'm not a real American tell me who is?  I decided to become an American.  I enlisted to serve in her armed forces when it was unpopluar to do so, and if the need arose my life would be willingly forfeited in her defense.  I've stepped up to the plate.  And am ready to do so at any moment.  Have you?  Are you?  

Nice try Ravs.  as I stated our ancestors (in my case two generations back) left europe with reason so that point was conceded.  I further stated that they were the best thing to ever come from europe.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 11:29:09 AM by storch »

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2004, 11:20:18 AM »
Oh joy...a "My flag is better than your flag" contest.

Offline ravells

• Silver Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2004, 11:45:56 AM »
Nice try Ravs. as I stated our ancestors (in my case two generations back) left europe with reason so that point was conceded. I further stated that they were the best thing to ever come from europe.

If by 'our ancestors' you are referring the puritains (i.e. the ancestors of the Modern U.S. rather than your ancestors personally), then you do realising that you are talking about a minority of religious extremists who wanted no part of the inclusive, broad based doctrine of religious tolerance which was started by Elizabeth I, but instead wanted the rest of Britian to conform to their austere and fanatical religious viewpoint. Failing to achieve this, they left for the new world in the 1620s to start a 'beacon of puratainism' which would bring Britain back into the 'fold'. THAT was the reason why 'your ancestors' left Europe.

Frankly, most of Britain was glad to be rid of them.

Ravs

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2004, 11:54:55 AM »
yes to the puritans, yes to my personal ancestors, yes to others. the Irish, Scots Italians, Germans, Scandanavians, Poles, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russians.  In fact allow me to include everyone that emigrated to the United States for any reason and under any condition,  they have all contributed to what makes America great (lots less inbreeding yakowwhatImean?)  I just say no....to your revisionist history lesson.  Elizabeth I a beacon of tolerance, indeed!  I wonder what the Scots would say to that idea?

:rofl

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2004, 12:21:43 PM »
ok so basically you're a mongrel???? Am struggling with the point of all this but am willing to give it a try.

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2004, 12:27:07 PM »
Racial purity is something that's normally unimportant except to certain people.

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2004, 12:47:33 PM »
The interesting thing is that since I'm fluent in Spanish, Portugese and creole plus I can muddle my way through French and Italian  and I'm not white  you wouldn't readily pick me up as a conservative American.

http://www.geocities.com/jg54green/storch.html

Isn't that you , Storch?? (I followed your page link...)

Not white??
You seem as pinkish as a baby

:D

you fisherman;)
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2004, 12:47:46 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_
ok so basically you're a mongrel???? Am struggling with the point of all this but am willing to give it a try.

Absolutely!! I am a mongrel,  so are the healthiest anything on earth!!  Are you the product of siblings mating??

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2004, 12:52:12 PM »
Originally posted by stegor
http://www.geocities.com/jg54green/storch.html

Isn't that you , Storch?? (I followed your page link...)

Not white??
You seem as pinkish as a baby

:D

you fisherman;)

Yes that's me but you would have had to have seen my grandmother, she was Haitian of Acadian extraction though not very dark still of mixed African dissent.  In the US I am not categorized as "white" but "Hispanic".

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2004, 01:04:25 PM »
Originally posted by storch
Absolutely!! I am a mongrel,  so are the healthiest anything on earth!!  Are you the product of siblings mating??

not to my knowledge, I think you've mistaken the word mongrel for incest.....easy mistake to make.

storch

My Daughter Returned
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2004, 01:09:12 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_
not to my knowledge, I think you've mistaken the word mongrel for incest.....easy mistake to make.

Not at all.  I fail to see how my question had anything to do with yours other than they are both questions.  I was just curious to know if you were the result of siblings mating irrespective of your initial question to me.  But I can see how you could have reached that conclusion.

Offline CyranoAH

• Gold Member
My Daughter Returned
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2004, 01:14:23 PM »
So Storch, when are you going to go back to your roots and learn catalan? :D

No és tan difícil com sembla! T'ho ben juro
Si l'straffo pot dir "pa amb tomàquet", tu també pots  :D

Daniel