Author Topic: 23yrd old Hottie Teacher Arrested for Porking 14yr old  (Read 4343 times)

Offline montag

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
23yrd old Hottie Teacher Arrested for Porking 14yr old
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2004, 06:54:25 PM »
There are alot of horny teachers outthere. I just know it.

:aok

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: June 30, 2004, 07:10:58 PM »
montag,

You're right there.  But we don't do it with class.

Regards, Shuckins/Leggern

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
« Reply #122 on: June 30, 2004, 07:28:31 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
This is small potatoes compared to what happened here in AZ yesterday.  a 24 year old man was arrested for repeatedly having sex w/ a 9 year old.  He impregnated her.

That little girl must have been an early bloomer.  Didn't know that 9 year olds could get pregnant.  

Not arguing, just ignorant.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: June 30, 2004, 11:14:07 PM »
Originally posted by Mini D
What we fantasize about as a kid is one thing...  Note I never said the kid did anything wrong.

What we decide as adults is another...

Would you do it now, knowing the teacher would go to jail as a result of it?  As a 14 year old, you wouldn't even think about that.  That's why it's illegal for an adult to have sex with a 14 year old... because of all the things they are simply incapable of considering.

MiniD

Ummm actually what she did is NOT illegal in NZ right now.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2004, 08:31:15 AM »
in some places the age of consent is 14 or younger.  In Steves example how many of you would excuse the man if it could be proven that she had been sexually active or instituted the sex?

Is 9 too young?   should there be laws to protect 9 year olds or should it be a gray area and taken case by case?

lazs

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2004, 09:19:28 AM »
Outside of mental issues, a 14 year old knows damn well what they are doing.  I am IN NO WAY condoning this.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2004, 11:06:18 AM »
Wow!

Lucky girl!

Right, guys?

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2004, 11:22:07 AM »
Of course. She scooped a 24 yr old man!  That's every pubescent girls dream.  I bet she's doing the high five and getting a lot of "you GO girl" from her friends as they play with dolls and baby furniture.  Dayamn. She almost had the real thing to show off in show-n-tell at school.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2004, 03:32:52 PM »
sooo... is an adult getting a 9 year old girl pregnant right or wrong?    How bout 10?  maybe 11 is where the "gray area" starts to kick in?   12?

perhaps a male having sex with a 14 year old boy is a "gray area"?   13?  12?  

lazs

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2004, 04:07:44 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
sooo... is an adult getting a 9 year old girl pregnant right or wrong?    How bout 10?  maybe 11 is where the "gray area" starts to kick in?   12?

perhaps a male having sex with a 14 year old boy is a "gray area"?   13?  12?  

lazs

might want to check your local regs before trying anythingn lazs...:p

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2004, 07:53:55 PM »
Outside of mental issues, a 14 year old knows damn well what they are doing

Then again, young minds are easy to manipulate.  Maybe this 14 year old will grow to feel a betrayal of trust between teacher/student and grow to be unable to develop relationships w/ other adults/women because of this.

Or, maybe this 14 year old will figure he can scope every woman in sight and grow to be a habitual sexual harrasser who cannot keep a job as a result.

Or, maybe he thinks he is in love with the teacher and will become despondent over the "breakup" and he will become depressed and his grades will suffer.... maybe he drops out.

My point is,
1:
 14 year olds are easy to dupe/manipulate, ergo they don't always "know damn well what they are doing"

2:
This scenario may very well have long term, negative effects on the victim.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2004, 08:52:56 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2

... and more concerned with security over freedom and their dominated place in society all make their vote counterproductive.

lazs

Wait, I thought more concern with security over freedom was a rightist thing?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2004, 09:49:47 PM »
Then again, young minds are easy to manipulate.  Maybe this 14 year old will grow to feel a betrayal of trust between teacher/student and grow to be unable to develop relationships w/ other adults/women because of this.

Or, maybe this 14 year old will figure he can scope every woman in sight and grow to be a habitual sexual harrasser who cannot keep a job as a result.

Or, maybe he thinks he is in love with the teacher and will become despondent over the "breakup" and he will become depressed and his grades will suffer.... maybe he drops out.

My point is,
1:
 14 year olds are easy to dupe/manipulate, ergo they don't always "know damn well what they are doing"

2:

He is 14.  He could have said "No".

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2004, 03:09:31 AM »
Originally posted by Sandman
I have difficulty seeing a fourteen year old as a victim (if they are already sexually active). On the other, regardless of the minor's sexual status, I think it's poor judgement for an adult to take advantage of a minor in this way. I'm just not certain that it should be considered criminal.

Try to remember that when some 40 year old starts boning your 14 year old daughter / niece / granddaughter.:D

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2004, 08:17:04 AM »

My point is,
1:

2:

Or, maybe this 14 year old is going to have a lot of oppurtunities in life to have his head screwed up (like every other kid) and deal with it... like every other kid.