Author Topic: Well what next.  (Read 2768 times)

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
Well what next.
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2004, 02:04:34 PM »
Originally posted by Mugzeee
Does he need help?

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=106999&referrerid=7566

And this from someone who typed no less than 17 words ago that he was merely defending wax.The nice guy he met at last years con.   :confused:
I was called a Liar.. I have a right to defend myself.

lol This really shows the person you really are mugz..

I was stating a fact.... were u said

I never porked unless the NME was Hoarding or when they had the overwhelming numbers over the other 2 countries [/QUOTE
 Now theres the Word (Never)  
 You and I both know that this is not true.. so is it a lie? correct me if im wrong.. I was not attacking you just stating a fact...As to what you said to me on room chnl:rolleyes:

:aok
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Well what next.
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2004, 02:32:42 PM »
Originally posted by WilldCrd
Mugz im not trying to start a fight here but, who exactly pissed in your post- toasty's? I havent seen you make one constructive or helpful post. It's always a complaint or whine. When someone try's to provide a solution you knock it. It doesn't matter what the problem is you always seem to be on the other side of the fence.

Actually i think you are.
Below is an example of what you say i dont do.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!
I Have agreed with a "Solution" suggested by Ghosth.
Originally posted by Ghosth
I think what needs to change is the down time on some things.

Hanger down time was adjusted WAY back when guys had figured how to shut down an entire front with a couple of high lancs.

That is no longer a serious problem.

Hanger time should go to 30 - 45 min.

But what we really need is a way to slow down/prevent resupply to a city. Or extend its rebuild time. Giving people a chance to capture.  Considering how much there is to kill at a city now compared to ah1, we need more time to deal with it.

Ideally resupply trains/convoys would have bridges that could be knocked out. Preventing resupply to that area for at least an hour.

Now were cooking. Nice refreshing thoughts.

SEE i do agree and support suggestions

Even Hitech mentioned this to you.

Again you refere to this thread? http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=120963&referrerid=7566
It's obvious that HT was annoyed and offended by my remarks. I dont blame him. Im certian the their plate is full. As I explained to Hitech in said thread..."I provided assistance, ie...explained the settings that needed to be adjusted and where the need to be set for the most Freeze/studder free performance...I then explained my posistion on whinning in the BBS "As for the whine, im sure im not the first person on the BBS to whine about something.. If Whining isnt going to be permited in the BBS...Which i actually think a no whining policy is an acceptable approach. Although very hard to enforce.
Say so now.. and i shall refrain."

I did offer assistance. Settings sliders.. ect. And YES i was whining about the AH2 performance. Ask HTC if AH2 Performance is satifactory at this time. It isnt.
Originally posted by Pyro
Performance issues with AH2
We've been working on performance and stability issues that some people have had. It's been problematic for us because fixing an issue on one particular card/driver/memory configuration can create new ones for a different config that was working fine before. There's been quite a bit of work done in this area, but before we put it out in patch form, we plan to make it an optional download. We hope to have this ready to go tomorrow. We appreciate your patience if you're having a problem. Our efforts have been totally committed to getting these issues resolved.

Originally posted by Pyro
The patch is not the test version we released a few days ago.  The patch was released because some definitive problems were identified that needed to be addressed and with guarded optimism, we hoped this would put an end to the major issues some people were having.  For the most part, people have seen the same improvement we have.  How this patch has not helped some people or even made it worse for them is very baffling.  If this was a case of everybody having problems or even everybody with the same card having problems, then it wouldn't be difficult to get to the bottom of it.  But that's not what we have.  We can have two guys with basically the same system specs and have it running like a champ on one while the other is reporting problems.  

There must be some catalyst  that's accounting for the difference between two otherwise identical setups.  Whether that's a setting in the card options, a background process, whatever, we don't know what it is yet.  We're trying very hard to duplicate what's been reported.  We've been swapping out video cards, changing card settings, changing drivers, changing bios settings, everything we can think of trying.  The solution will probably be simple, finding the cause is what's proving to be tough.
[/b]I think AH2 needs work...as do the developers.

Hey look...heres a thread that You and I replied to no more than an hour apart.
http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=122696&referrerid=7566
Looks as if i am a cooperative person here.

And below is yet another light discussion that you and i both were involved in. Short but sweet.http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=121102&referrerid=7566

In the following thread AWCHKRS explains that the sunglare is too much for him. I support him and give him a cordial seending off. However you decide to shoot down Jetb123 when is trying to help by making a suggestion about the "Gamma" settings. :rolleyes: wtg "Mister Helpy Helperton" :rolleyes:
http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=120742&referrerid=7566

Oh wait...Heres one. below is a thread that you "Spread your kindness to the Younger (Future) generation of AH2
Nothing wrongwith what you said.. just HOW you said it Mr. Helper. http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=120629&referrerid=7566

This strikes me as a poorly disquised attempt to get HT to reverse the decision to kill AH for AH2 so you can still play. Sorry to burst your lil bubble and this is something you need to learn: in the real world companys and technologies dont grind to a halt to "wait" on a few. It just doesn't happen. So go mow some lawns or whatever, get yourself a puter and join us. If you need help we are here.
Just dont attempt to stand in the way of progress...you'll get runover!

Nice sarcastic overtones along with some belittlin remarks Mr Nice Guy. :rolleyes:
Yes i do complain about some things. Yes i do research the things type about.
Yes i do support suggestions i agree with.
(You think i should support suggstions i dont agree with?)
No i dont support suggestions i DONT agree with.
Yes i will stop whining if HT asks (Everyone) to.
Yes i am finished with a hyprocrit that feels the need to call me unreasonable. and best wishes :)

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Well what next.
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2004, 02:40:10 PM »
Originally posted by Wax
lol This really shows the person you really are mugz..
No Actually it shows the person you really are. Sorry dude. You seen fit to attack me and call me a liar. In NO WAY did i contradict my self in the reply that you make reference to.
Try to keep things in context when you pull from quotes. This way you dont look like an prettythang and a trouble maker.

Originally posted by Wax
I was stating a fact.... were u said

I never porked unless the NME was Hoarding or when they had the overwhelming numbers over the other 2 countries [/QUOTE
 Now theres the Word (Never)  
 You and I both know that this is not true.. so is it a lie? correct me if im wrong.. I was not attacking you just stating a fact...As to what you said to me on room chnl:rolleyes:

:aok [/B]

I take it back... You are an prettythang indeed.
As for room channel.......Well. I guess we have no record of it do we? WAIT...Maybe we do. I shall go the AH1 film folder. (I have TONS of film, as i forget the CAM is running most of the time.) I dont have the track record of underhandedness, gamey gamerness that you do. Some may belive you, some will not. Either way. We shall go on.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 02:52:02 PM by Mugzeee »

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
Well what next.
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2004, 02:53:53 PM »
How about we make a new thread for "people who want to flame each other and/or defend themselves"?

I guess I'm thinking the "what next" in the thread title was referring to the AH2 game itself.....
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Well what next.
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2004, 03:02:34 PM »
I agree Sam.......No one shold have to come in defence of personal attacks as a result of stating their opinionon a given thread topic. Maybe if we had a Nam Boobie trap attached to the submit button that had the ability to know that the remarks were of a personal attack on an individual in a given reply?
You know..One that would squirt vinager in the face of said offender through the PC monitor when the submitted such a reply? Then the thread wouldnt grow to mega proportions in personal attacks and defeses.
But you are coming LOUD and CLEAR.
I will no bother defending myself on this thread again.
Sorry sir
« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 03:05:41 PM by Mugzeee »

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Well what next.
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »
and you prove my point.
Hey why not spend the rest of your day going thru ALL my posts and take as much as possible out of context.
Have a nice day and good luck

sighned,
Mr Helpy Helper
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
Well what next.
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2004, 03:20:38 PM »
No Actually it shows the person you really are. Sorry dude. You seen fit to attack me and call me a liar. In NO WAY did i contradict my self in the reply that you make reference to.
Try to keep things in context when you pull from quotes. This way you dont look like an prettythang and a trouble maker.

I take it back... You are an prettythang indeed.
As for room channel.......Well. I guess we have no record of it do we? WAIT...Maybe we do. I shall go the AH1 film folder. (I have TONS of film, as i forget the CAM is running most of the time.) I dont have the track record of underhandedness, gamey gamerness that you do. Some may belive you, some will not. Either way. We shall go on.
I take it back... You are an prettythang indeed

LMAO look who calling the kettel black.:rofl :rofl :rofl
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
Well what next.
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2004, 03:35:27 PM »
Actually i think you are.

In the future dont assume what you think Im saying. I said what I meant I'm not trying to start a fight with you I was merely making an observation.
And as you yurself stated in a earlier post please dont take my comments out of context if your going to quote them. My comments in other threads have nothing to do with this current discussion and topic. If you think THAT was a personal attack you are mistaken it wasnt. Yet you want to attack me while at the same time complaining about others attacking you. You call me a hypocrite well evidently so are you.
Also I didnt say you never offer assistence. Perhaps I over reacted in my earlier post I'm just aggrevated at all the negative posts of late so i apologize for adding to the negativity and unintentionally attacking you i really didn't mean it that way
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Well what next.
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2004, 03:41:58 PM »
In the future dont assume what you think Im saying. I said what I meant I'm not trying to start a fight with you I was merely making an observation.
And as you yurself stated in a earlier post please dont take my comments out of context if your going to quote them. My comments in other threads have nothing to do with this current discussion and topic. If you think THAT was a personal attack you are mistaken it wasnt. Yet you want to attack me while at the same time complaining about others attacking you. You call me a hypocrite well evidently so are you.
Also I didnt say you never offer assistence. Perhaps I over reacted in my earlier post I'm just aggrevated at all the negative posts of late so i apologize for adding to the negativity and unintentionally attacking you i really didn't mean it that way

Agreed. My comments on other threads had nothing to do with this one either. You made reference that Never offer assistance.

"I havent seen you make one constructive or helpful post. It's always a complaint or whine. When someone try's to provide a solution you knock it. It doesn't matter what the problem is you always seem to be on the other side of the fence."

And i felt it necessary to make the point. My appoligies sir :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 03:45:01 PM by Mugzeee »

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
Well what next.
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2004, 03:51:04 PM »
Agreed. My comments on other threads had nothing to do with this one either. You made reference that Never offer assistance.

"I havent seen you make one constructive or helpful post. It's always a complaint or whine. When someone try's to provide a solution you knock it. It doesn't matter what the problem is you always seem to be on the other side of the fence."

And i felt it necessary to make the point. My appoligies sir :)

cool no hard feelings. Im jsut trying to clean up my act, lately I've been an prettythang.:cool:

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Well what next.
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2004, 04:07:42 PM »
cool no hard feelings. Im jsut trying to clean up my act, lately I've been an prettythang.:cool:
Me too :(

Offline BlueJ1

• Platinum Member
Well what next.
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2004, 04:12:40 PM »
Now back to the porking issue...........
U.S.N.
Aviation Electrician MH-60S
OEF 08-09'

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
Well what next.
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2004, 04:16:53 PM »
Originally posted by BlueJ1
Now back to the porking issue...........

This issue is going to be a long road. Maybe a compromise  could be at least a short term fix.
Like being able to pork fuel to 50%
have FH's and VH's stay down a little longer unless resupplied
same thing with town buildings

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Well what next.
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2004, 04:49:52 PM »
I liked Tilts idea about GVs being able to spawn aheah of the front. Maybe we could finally find a use for GV fuel.
125% - 50 mile spawn
100% - 40 mile spawn
75% - 30 mile spawn

Or something along these lines.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Well what next.
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2004, 04:59:02 PM »
how about if we just make everyone and everthing unkillable and all be friends.

an online chat room with optional pleasure cruises in a wide variety of obsolete war planes.

like MS flightsim with a chatroom.

bring the Cessna 152 to AH!

batfink
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.