Author Topic: HTC - Bring Back Big Maps!  (Read 7213 times)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
HTC - Bring Back Big Maps!
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2004, 09:35:21 AM »
i'm sorry we dont get your seal of approval Urchin, what are we going to do with ourselves now we know we suck so bad, can i pay you for lessons?

The Aces High community has degraded fast since the short time i've been here, clearly shows in this sort of thread where someone personally attacks another, then everyone else jumps on the bandwagon.  I am just suprised HT and co. are allowing this to go on.

My guess is half of these people attacking 'Voss' never actually flew with, or talked to him.

Originally posted by Zazen13
ESB, hate to burst you're lil' bubble but I've known/flown with/against some of your precious potatonets for many years longer than you or most of the other potatonets have known them, long before AH even existed.

I dont even know who the hell you are.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2004, 09:39:08 AM »
This thread has become a mess. Unsubscribing.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2004, 09:42:02 AM »
Originally posted by Furball

My guess is half of these people attacking 'Voss' never actually flew with, or talked to him.

Sorry Furby, but who in the hell would want to fly or talk to someone who tryed to pull a rip off on our community? I`ll have to admit the coverup attempts were so pathetic they were hilarious.
  I mean sheeesh , c`mon, Hornets are a great bunch of guys, but what gives with aiding and harboring such a low life?
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2004, 09:42:32 AM »

I dont even know who the hell you are.

Yea, likewise, who the hell are you? Never heard of you before. I've been playing this stuff for over a decade, and you? Anyways, nice to meet you... Have a nice day ! :rofl

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2004, 09:43:16 AM »
well, if you know hornets as well as you say you do, you should know me?
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2004, 10:46:57 AM »
well, if you know hornets as well as you say you do, you should know me?

he doesnt even play it furball.......hence hes so good at forum work, along with fester right now........
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline Sooner00

• Zinc Member
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2004, 11:15:07 AM »
I've flown with the Hornets and MetaTron a little they are a good group, having said that why are their posters out there just waiting to jump someones post? I liked the bigger maps for the smaller engagments.

Offline MetaTron

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2004, 11:54:24 AM »
I just looked you up on the score page 'Zazen.'

How are you doing, VOSS? :D

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2004, 11:56:54 AM »
Iv no problem with Hornets.  

Probably most folks feel that way, its just your association with a certain extremely questionable individual that sets everyone off.    The flight community has a long memory and will probably never forget.  Rightfuly so I might add.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2004, 12:19:46 PM »
grimm hit it.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline ESB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2004, 12:42:05 PM »
Originally posted by Zazen13
By your own admission, you guys take bases that are undefended, what the hell does that prove?Finding some isolated base with no enemies, dropping hangers, and capturing it proves nothing, that's what we call a 'milkrun', that is why Metapotato wants huge maps back so you all can do that. Got news for ya, if that's fun for you, you don't even have to log-in, you can play by yourselves offline all you want and not have to worry about furballers killing you at all .
Zazen [/B]

Zazen, why don't i give you a shovel so you can dig urself a bigger hole.

We take bases taht are undefended because we are not mindless furballers, we do like to use tactics. The whole objective of the game is to take as many bases as possible, fighting round a base with 30 other people does nothing, going for an undefended base and droppign the hangers is called tactics, we can't be score potatos if there's no one upping to kill.

And no milkrunning is when a load of people take one base after another, we just take one.

We don't like to jsut take bases, we do dogfight, but we like to do it as a squad, we do fighter sweeps and work together, and it works.

Metatron isn't the only one that wants a bigger map, these small maps get boring quick, because all that happens is mindless furballing around just a few bases, now that gets boring quick.

why do you think we take undefended bases?!? To liven things up.

And like Furball said.... Who are you?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2004, 12:49:45 PM »
Originally posted by ESB
And no milkrunning is when a load of people take one base after another, we just take one.

Mmmmmmmmno.

:lol

Offline Lazer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2004, 12:53:37 PM »
Hornets are a kickass squad if you ask me.  I don't know anything about this Voss crap, so I better just keep my mouth shut.

I just thought the insult against the hornets as a group was a low blow.:D

As far as the Hornets "leading" everyone else tour to tour MetaTron, score is a lame attribute that many don't fuss with.;)

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2004, 02:35:37 PM »
Hornets are a great bunch , Nexx is a friend always will be.

As far as Voss , the guy may or may not have changed who knows. I personally will never associate with him under what ever name.
The Voss who belonged to the 13th was arrogant , a lier , and a manipulator.
He loved to stir up trouble , especially on the BBS and then scurry for cover to await his squaddies to come to his defense . It was kinda his sick way to get attention.

If he is a member of the Hornets and contributes possitively to thier squad online and offline , well best of luck to both.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2004, 02:37:25 PM »
Grim  hit it top dead center.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.