Author Topic: Update on ROE for the med leage: all pelase read  (Read 320 times)

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
Update on ROE for the med leage: all pelase read
« on: October 10, 2000, 10:49:00 PM »
Hi guys,

Well today's trial went great. I learned a bunch of things and am making some adjustments for our first "real" run on saturday:

1)The first biggest thing is that from now on in the league, tuesdays will be only for fun, no points or score will be kept. the event will still be run the same (1 life etcera) but walkons will be welcome if they join up with a existing squad before the scenario starts and fields close.

2) This means that saturdays, 2-4 PM CDT, which is 8-10 PM GMT i believe, will be the only events that "count" in terms of scoring etcera. I *strongly* request squad COs be there 15 minutes early so we can get everything set up in terms of people being in the right spot.

3) After today's results, I have decided to make the ratio for regeneration equal: each squad is going to be able to "revive" 3 airframes and pilots per misison as long as their country's factory and trainig center are in tact. Also, If i can at all figure it out I am going to make every effort to see if we can disable radar, and find out about these wierd bugs at some of the fields (i guess a16 has slick airfield bug?)

4) Hangtime is now the allied CO, in that he is going to decide the basic strategy for the allies and be in contact with the allied COs about making his plans come to fruition. I will be taking that role for the axis (hehe perks to organizing, eh?   ) I will send all te axis COs their orders by friday so they know what to expect the upcoming day.

5) Lastly, RECRUIT. If your squad is not yet full, go out and try to fill your ranks, its to your benefit so you have more people to clear your 6!  

Ill have the official ROE page at http://www.iit.edu/~buonmic/med.html  updated later on tonight. Cyas all later.

-Zig

[This message has been edited by Zigrat (edited 10-10-2000).]

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2000, 11:03:00 PM »
hi Zig:

you put sunday down as next lession, better fix that or half the guys will be showing up on sunday.

wolf37

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2000, 11:08:00 PM »
Please loose the Typhoons and the B17s as well. The allies will need no advantages.
Clerify rules for bailing over water..They were often recovered right up to the shores of malta.

Zig you should probably remain in a over sight position to control the over all force and match wits with Hangnail..
Maybe each of you could take a command flight of fighters and be able to launch you and your wingman from any active allied field..

Offline devildawg

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2000, 11:10:00 PM »
Hey zig I registered a few days ago. I out the 3 different squads down that I wanted. How do I know which one im in? I havent yet recieved any email from the CO's yet. Is this temporary?

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2000, 11:14:00 PM »
devil whats your aces high handle? Ill ask busc whats up, he has been pretty busy.

Offline devildawg

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2000, 02:49:00 PM »
My handle is dvldawg. Thanks zig.

Offline devildawg

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2000, 02:55:00 PM »
ker punt. Still havent heard anything yet. Im sure everyone is busy with everything but i forgot what my first pick was   Was ona those nights when I signed up. Email is hmh461@hotmail.com

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2000, 03:00:00 PM »
Do the ground facilities re-generate or if taken out do they stay taken out.

------------------
Mino
The Wrecking Crew

"Anyway, more golf..."
Humble

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2000, 04:48:00 PM »
hi all:

mino, they stay out for that session, back the next session. if you like all the rules are listed and how things kinda work. top of the post is the address to where rules and such things are found.

hey Ziggy, get busc to update the squad lists so people know what squads are full or not full, or at least do my squad so I know who to contacked. and I do beleive Asmodan is gone from aces high, he is listed as in my squad. and yes I know, stop pestering you so much.

wolf37
CO
RAF 234 Spitfire squad
Malta

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2000, 05:34:00 PM »
zigrat we could get a couple lancasters before the scenario starts and bomb the cities and radar to keep it down 2.5hrs
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2000, 06:09:00 PM »
THERE HE IS. QUICK!! SOMEONE NAIL HIS SHOE TO THE FLOOR!