Author Topic: Skin Submission Information  (Read 637 times)

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Skin Submission Information
« on: July 27, 2004, 06:44:43 PM »
Any news on skin submissions? I am not going to bother skuzzy anymore, I know he is bzy. He sent me a number, which makes me think my skin was not accepted, but have no other news.

Skin Reference Number: F4U1D3062804

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 07:13:02 PM »
I think we all got numbers...at least I did. In fact here's the whole message (posted without permission but is seems safe):

Skin Reference Number:  190D92071604
-----
Use the above reference number when re-submitting or asking questions about the skin.

The received skins will be put into the system in the order they are received.  It can take some time to get the skin review process completed.

The time is based on many factors, such as, how much information we have about the skin, the number of altered textures in the skin, along with the current work being done by the artists as well.

Once we have reviewed the skin, we will notify you of the results.

Thank you for supporting Aces High II.  We appreciate the effort very much.

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 07:29:16 PM »
Ye4ap thats the one. I was under the impresion that you only got a number if the skin was NOT accepted as per post: "In the email notification, when a skin is not accepted, will be a tracking number. Use that tracking number whenever you wish to correspond about the skin. "

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2004, 11:51:37 AM »
FYI...I asked Skuzzy directly what the number/email meant. He said mine was "under review" still. I read what you did and it sorta sounded like the number meant they were rejected. But if the skin is rejected they'll say so.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 05:05:09 PM »
The tracking number is issued when a skin is submitted.  This allows the skinner, who may have many skins in the queue, to reference any questions as to status, or in some cases, updates to be done.
Once submitted, the skin undergoes the review process.  There is no other updates about the skin sent until the review is completed, which can take some time.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Wolf14

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2004, 05:52:05 PM »
Is there a way to find out what skins have been submited?

I was hoping we would get this one soon:

http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116873