Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Hades55

• Nickel Member
New Guy
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2004, 11:41:44 PM »
Softop welcome.
            Speak less fly more.
First uknown feeling for you here is the power and unfair of the
Horde. Forget what you know about SA until now. Or you will die
like dog. ( i do all the time, but not cause i cant, cause i like to swim between enmy birds and tracers ;)
No body realy cares if you will have vox or not, the guys just HELP
 you saying you will realy need it.
I dont know if you realy are, but you look like realy prettythang...e.
I prophesize a lot of fun with you in this bbs ;)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
New Guy
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2004, 12:14:08 AM »
Originally posted by SoftOpt
I am more coordinated than that! And sorry, but I hate to poopoo on your parade, but I am here same as you. Going no where but on your 6 to KILL YOU. Muhhhhhhaaa!

All kidding aside, I really did not mean to ruffle any feathers by saying what I did about voice coms and not wanting to use them, although I do stand by my statements.

Since there seems to be GREAT speculation about my identity and my personality, a little something about SoftOpt: (LOL!)

I don't go to barbcues with "friends"on the 4th of July

I do not go to "parties"

I don't go to the bar to "hang out"

I VERY purpsosely try to take vacations at Christmas.

I do NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE go to the mall.

I am not a "fun" guy

I am not the life of the "party"

I am NOT what you would call a "people person"

I am A.O.K with myself and all of the above as well.....

Cope.

Do I know how to make an entrance or what?  :D

Actually, you sound OK by me.  Welcome grim.  See ya in my gunsight :D
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
New Guy
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2004, 12:59:55 AM »
Originally posted by SoftOpt
I am more coordinated than that! And sorry, but I hate to poopoo on your parade, but I am here same as you. Going no where but on your 6 to KILL YOU. Muhhhhhhaaa!

All kidding aside, I really did not mean to ruffle any feathers by saying what I did about voice coms and not wanting to use them, although I do stand by my statements.

Since there seems to be GREAT speculation about my identity and my personality, a little something about SoftOpt: (LOL!)

I don't go to barbcues with "friends"on the 4th of July

I do not go to "parties"

I don't go to the bar to "hang out"

I VERY purpsosely try to take vacations at Christmas.

I do NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE go to the mall.

I am not a "fun" guy

I am not the life of the "party"

I am NOT what you would call a "people person"

I am A.O.K with myself and all of the above as well.....

Cope.

Do I know how to make an entrance or what?  :D

um oh yeah.

Who cares!

buahah

If you are looking for a date you came to the wrong place.:aok
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
New Guy
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2004, 01:20:05 AM »
How are you and Rod doing Morph?  Tabloids have been lacking on that lately   :mad:

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
New Guy
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2004, 02:17:43 AM »
So basically you are doing this so a few of your squaddies, and only them, can shower you with praise about the pristine clarity of your voice?  

What a tard! :eek:

And, oh yea, welcome! :aok

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
New Guy
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2004, 02:41:03 AM »
"sounds" like easy prey to me.....whole lotta talk and a lack of action:D

oh yeah welcome:aok
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
New Guy
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2004, 03:04:51 AM »
uhhh - why a KSM27? radio voice overs?

Must say if you're using a mic like that to play games with.... there is something seriously wrong.

Heck, I have a couple U87s sitting around the house...hmm maybe I'll plug those in and have a boom mic over my shoulder while I'm playing the game. Crap! The pop filter's gonna block my screen..oh no - what to do now???

Anyway, I've heard better sound come out of 57s than the KSM series.:)

I'm in because Morph is in.....well, and glenlivet too :)

oh by the way - try the old throat mics if you really want to immerse yourself.  Sounds great on digital -  as good as a 414.

out till Sunday night - peace!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 03:21:47 AM by Waffle »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
New Guy
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2004, 03:14:19 AM »
How come he uses a a radio mic? Why, for that added touch or realism..

CHECK 6!!! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!  THEY ARE COMING TO KILL US ALL!!!

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
New Guy
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2004, 03:19:33 AM »
Man I wish I could afford to get a gaming mic for $145 dollars....lol

My headset cost me $15

BTW - haven't left yet..but when I do...I'll be back sunday night...lol

Anyway, welcome softop.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 03:22:56 AM by Waffle »

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
New Guy
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2004, 04:00:47 AM »
a new number guy has entered the mix. yeah... good luck with that too cool for school tude. and when you go back to warbirds you can tell them all that nobody gave you a check-6. sounds like you have your plan for failure set in stone. good luck with that.
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
New Guy
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2004, 09:17:23 AM »
Originally posted by Stang
How are you and Rod doing Morph?  Tabloids have been lacking on that lately   :mad:

He caught me flirting on line the other day and said the wedding was off! :mad: I think he's just trying to play hard to get tho. He wont return any of my phone calls either.:(

Offline SoftOpt

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.fourthfightergroup.com
New Guy
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2004, 09:43:16 AM »
Well much to my suprise it does indeed look like I am the life of the party! j.k And all of this simply because I said that I was not going to use in game voice coms?!?! ROFL.

Hey Morph, that avatar is one sweet looking piece! Too bad your flying style is not near as visually pleasing! Is that your mom? If so she is one FINE MILF! Can I get her #'s from you? Toungue firmly implanted in cheek. ;)

If nothing else this thread was some GREAT reading. Thanks for the ummm. Warm welcome and SIDE SPLITTING laughs! LOL Well lets not sell it short. Thanks for the HOT welcome!

One thing that does concern me, is this. Some of the guys in this thread either have REALLY REALLY poor eyesight or are one step out of the trailer as far as literacy goes. It is called R E A D I N G....Give it a go. This is the 3rd person in this thread alone that just did not read that has absolutely BUTCHERED what I said and got it completely WRONG. Getting tired of correcting to be honest and this is OFFICIALLY the LAST entry in this thread I am going to make. I do have better things to do with my time. Like trying to score Morph's MILF! Hey that RHYMES!

Waffle said:

uhhh - why a KSM27? radio voice overs?
Must say if you're using a mic like that to play games with.... there is something seriously wrong.

Well if you had bothered to actually READ the thread I said this:

My mic is this beauty that I also use for work,

:rolleyes:

I am not sure what part of "work" you did not understand. And and FYI yes I do use it for voice overs, Backing vocals in my studio, and finally YES I do use it on my computer for sampling, gaming and MSN. Is that okay with everyone? LOL!

So basically you are doing this so a few of your squaddies, and only them, can shower you with praise about the pristine clarity of your voice?

Well that is nice and all, but NO that is not why I do "this"....LOL
Communication is a TWO way street would you not agree? If you cannot understand what either ONE of the parites is saying then there really is no real "communication" occuring now is there? I could have gone out and purchased some piece of crap Logitech, Platronics, headset and mic combo, but why spend money on gear that I ALLREADY HAD, and what I have was of MUCH superior quality.....It really is that simple guys.

As far as being able to afford this stuff. All you have to do is start a production company. Can you say T A X   W R I T E   O F F?  :D

ROFLMAO (yeah, I'M the one looking stupid here) I read what ya' typed. I understand what you're saying. You sir, unfortunately don't even have a clue yet what I'M talking about.

Well not to mince words, but yes you are the one looking stupid here....Where exactly did I pooch any facts that I gave?? Where did I BUTCHER what someone else said? The only thing I did was make a MUCH informed desicision to turn game voice off. My perogative. My choice and there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do about it. COPE. This is EXACTLY where you look stupid....Not a moment before and not a moment after....THE MOMENT YOU BUTCHERED your post. Deal with it. Again, it is called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY accepting you made a mistake, coping to it, and moving on. Can't be certain here I think it is YOU have ABSOLUTELY NO clue what I am talking about. Your post is simply a shining example of that FACT.

As far as dueling me goes, Do you club baby seals too? Or people just coming into the game becuase that is the ONLY people you can kill? I tell you what I will duel you no problem, but then lets go to MY sim and duel and see who wins. About the same situation I would guess. Give me a month or two and I would be glad to duel you. I am far less than afraid.....sorry.

My work is done here....Thanks for the laughs guys!

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
New Guy
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2004, 09:47:36 AM »
Hey Morph, that avatar is one sweet looking piece! Too bad your flying style is not near as visually pleasing! Is that your mom? If so she is one FINE MILF! Can I get her #'s from you? Toungue firmly implanted in cheek

lol this is like a retarded Mr Black! lol lol

Low blow attempts from a n00b. lmfao

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
New Guy
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2004, 09:52:41 AM »
lol I oculdnt help checking on your stats. If only to see if you are actually playing on line. And to my surprise you are.

In the two hours of total flying you've managed to bag a whole 6 kills! lol:lol And whats even more amazing is the fact that it only took you 13 sorties to do so! my o my you are truely an ace! lol

If you ever find me flying on line please track me down. I'd love to learn a thingertwo from ya.

Online nopoop

• Gold Member
New Guy
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2004, 11:44:35 AM »
Originally posted by Octavius
wow I think poop and softopt were twins separated at birth!  I enjoy your posting style.

LOL Oct !!

Well in a way we are. More like joined at the hip. I spent three or four years over the hill flying mostly for JG 2 Richthofen. Nothing better than coming up against the fourth in a scenario. Excellant fighter group. Know some guys there from a long long time ago.

Anytime someone comes over for a look see. I'm glad they came. And if it's a pilot from the fourth ?? That's even better.

Good times, won't forget'um. Just need the 352nd bastards over here and we'll be set.

Fuggin pony dweebs
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..