Author Topic: I just watched Kerry's speech...  (Read 1817 times)

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
I just watched Kerry's speech...
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2004, 11:05:14 PM »
>>Mt? Nash? Tweety? RPM? Help us here? Give us insight into the "plan"!
<<

I would but I just typed a long response to a misplaced thread in the General Discussion group. While typing, the thread was locked - not moved - so my long typing went into the bit bucket, and I'm a little peeeeeeo'd :D

That was an unusual thing to do though - usually misplaced threads are moved, not locked.

Hey aint gota hit me with a brick - I can take a hint! :aok

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2004, 11:05:43 PM »
Will the real john kerry please stand up.

John kerry returns from vietnam,says he commited war crimes,throws his medals away,calls fellow soldiers baby killers.
  Tonite calls fellow soldiers band of brothers.

John kerry votes against every weapon system that would help to save the lives of our soldiers including ones in use now.
  Tonight promises every soldier a rifle and bullet proof vest.

John kerry promised to make sure if he says wmd are there then they will be.
 John kerrys statement on senate floor and else where; We know for sure saddam has wmds and are reasonably sure he has or is close to producing a nuclear weapon.This cannot stand.  [paraphaseing]

John kerry stands proud and salutes flag delagates go crazy,
 John kerry talks with pride of his service in the nam,delagates go crazy

Many of the delagates are same people that spit on our vietnam vets and burned old glory.    go figure.

John kerry says people who make 200,000 a year are rich and I am going to tax hell out of them.
 People who vote for him are complete fools,who do you think buys the lux, cars, boats,new washer and dryers, take the vacations,have 5 cell phones,buys new beds every 2 years.put additions on there houses.etc. Yes please vote for him and vote yourself right out of a job.some body builds or makes all these things.maybe that some body is you.Remember the lux. tax on boats,within 1 and a half years there was only 1 company left building them thousands people lost good paying jobs.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2004, 11:07:15 PM »
That "back door draft" thing... could it have ANYTHING at all to do with this?

The 'Peace Dividend' Returns to Haunt Us

When the Cold War ended in 1992 the Armed Forces end-strength was 2.1 million, with about 772,000 in the Army. Following these reductions the numbers are about 1.3 million total, with 489,000 Army personnel.

Ya think?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
LOL
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2004, 11:08:07 PM »
did anyone hear this:

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc.mp3

DNC CONVENTION DIRECTOR DON MISCHER AIRED ON CNN AS KERRY ENDS SPEECH, HEARD WORLDWIDE: 'No confetti. No confetti yet. Go balloons. Go balloons. More Ballons. All balloons. All balloons. Come on guys, let's move it! Jesus. We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go, whoopee! No confetti. No confetti. No confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons. We need all of them coming down! Balloons. Balloons. Balloons. What's happening! They're not coming down. All balloons. Where the hell! Nothing is falling. What the fu*k are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down. More balloons. More balloons'...

'WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP THERE'  

LOL
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2004, 11:09:19 PM »
Yeah, the Interceptor vest comment was a cheap shot too.

If you read the development/procurement history of the vest, it's clear that it wasn't really anyone's fault that the whole force wasn't equipped before 9/11.

Well, unless Congress wants to take the blame for failing to fund it at a higher level, right Senator?  ;)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2004, 11:11:25 PM »
Retarded...

First it was Kerry's ill-advised personal role in designing press passes and now he's chairman of the baloon committee.

Keep digging.

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2004, 11:13:36 PM »
I still am confused...anyone help me out with my questions?

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2004, 11:16:03 PM »
I heard it, it was nothing to do with Kerry, it was just funny.  I wonder if it will cost CNN a half a mil.  I know that Don Mischer is toast:

DNC CONVENTION DIRECTOR DON MISCHER AIRED ON CNN AS KERRY ENDS SPEECH, HEARD WORLDWIDE: 'No confetti. No confetti yet. Go balloons. Go balloons. More Ballons. All balloons. All balloons. Come on guys, let's move it! Jesus. We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go, whoopee! No confetti. No confetti. No confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons. We need all of them coming down! Balloons. Balloons. Balloons. What's happening! They're not coming down. All balloons. Where the hell! Nothing is falling. What the fu*k are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down. More balloons. More balloons'...

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2004, 11:16:30 PM »
Dnil:

No, no one is going to help you out.

See, Kerry said some things in that speech that were just stupid, like the "back door draft" comment.

However it sounds good to those that don't really think about what he said.

To be fair, you'll hear similar fatuous nonsense out of Bush in NYC too.

It's just politicians playing to their favorite electorate, people who don't actually listen and then don't actually think.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2004, 11:19:35 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
That "back door draft" thing... could it have ANYTHING at all to do with this?

The 'Peace Dividend' Returns to Haunt Us

Ya think?

that was slick willie "downsizing the government" ..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2004, 11:24:07 PM »
I don't see how anyone could be enthrawled with Kerry, it doesn't make sense to me. What has Kerry done with all his years in the Senate?

Kerry repulses me.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2004, 11:26:48 PM »
Democrats.. God love em, noone else will.

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2004, 11:27:55 PM »
How is he going to fix it? Looks like you didn't listen to the speech, did you?
That's OK, you can find the full text of it at JohnKerry.com

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2004, 11:32:20 PM »
Originally posted by rpm371
How is he going to fix it? Looks like you didn't listen to the speech, did you?
That's OK, you can find the full text of it at JohnKerry.com

Why dictate a SPEECH, when you READ the Transcript?  But to think all this time I was listening to it?!

Karaya

Give it up, he's a tool.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2004, 11:32:48 PM »
Tweety bird.....Exit strategy.

anyone and i mean anyone that has studied just a tiny bit of battle strategy would know the moment the first round is fired all previous strategys are no longer viable..guess the Lt. missed that class.

Out sourceing started in 1997,the gov,sent english teachers to places like india to teach english then gave tax credits to certain companys to teach the workers how to do certain jobs...thing is some other compines started doing same thing and here we are.President in 1997...Clinton...

Tell us tweety, the last important drug canada or mexico invented.Most drugs are invented in America and there fore there is a high cost in r and d.

You cant tax companies that go over seas all they have to do is merge with a european union japanese or canadain company and us gov. cant touch them.ya kerry voted for this bill to and wonder who signed it into law. why you think so much merging has gone on.

YOU know must of u know so little about geo politics and history its sad.If you want proof you look it up maybe you all can do in 10 minutes what it has taken me years to learn .more power to ya.