Author Topic: Who hid the g6?  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
Who hid the g6?
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2004, 12:29:18 AM »
The Munchkins hid it!

NO seriously they did.

I remember back in AH1 Ammo and I had an amazing duel he flying the Jug and I was flying the G6 each attack he made I faced.  We continued like for 15 minutes he zooming by me and me taking potshots I eventually had to ditch due to him breaking my oil line but it was a nice match indeed,thankfully things like that seldom happen since I have the upper hand ;)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 12:36:56 AM by Glasses »

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
Who hid the g6?
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2004, 06:45:24 PM »
Flew all 109's allot and especially the g6 in the AH1, but as Urchin said, g10 is better then g6.
But g6 is a great 109 to learn to fly 109's.

Greetz,

Dutchie

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Who hid the g6?
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2004, 06:47:11 PM »
pfft Dutchie.

Who is this dutchie anyways?

And what does he know about 109s??? pfft ya right!
:p
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Who hid the g6?
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2004, 07:00:04 PM »
Apar's a dweeb dont listen to him...

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
Who hid the g6?
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2004, 03:46:24 AM »
:D

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Who hid the g6?
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2004, 04:51:49 PM »
For most of my online flying time (bout 12 years now) I've flown the 190s.

In Air Warrior the A8 and A4.  For those of you who played Air Warrior you'll recall it was the most wicked aircraft to fly in the game.  At 200kias or below if you tugged on the stick a tad to hard you turned into a Frisbee.  It's departure was evil to say the least.  I got it in enough flat spins to cut down 3 acres of Hay.
In AH it's modeling is much more forgiving.  Thankfully!

Been flying the 109s more now....most exclusively the G10.  No Gondolas.....just the 30mm with the mgs.  Lots of throttle work flying the G10....I usually chop throttle when on 6 of enemy plane to hold his 6.  Torque seems to take it outside the turn radius when on an enemy so throttle work imho is imperative.  Don't turn fight it wide open....cycle through chopped, full, WEP etc when flying it.  It turns very well at it's optimum cornering speed.
To fast you'll fall outside of radius...to slow you'll get inside but danger of stalling increases.  Thus blowing E and ending up being the chased instead of the chaser.

The F-4 is a hoot to fly....does everything fairly well and keeps you in a turnfight longer....fewer blackouts, less throttle work because of it's lower top speed.  Never use the Gondolas in my case.  Want the aircraft clean to make better use of it's aerodynamics.  Just my 2 Cents.
- The Flying Circus -