Author Topic: None, Zero, Nada...  (Read 3975 times)

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2004, 07:45:35 PM »
Hell the gunner on his boats says he never got along with Kerry. It is not like they are implying anything.  They say their piece.  If you don't believe it, don't believe it, but they are hiding nothing about themselves or their relationship to Kerry.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2004, 07:45:49 PM »
Every single one of Kerry's COs say he isn't fit to be CIC.

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2004, 07:48:23 PM »
Nah, Nash is just bored.  He acts like this just to have someone to chat with.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2004, 07:49:23 PM »
Hey, if I were judged on my behavior when I was twenty, I'd be screwed. Well.. lets not even go there shall we? :)

Alluhsudden these guys seem to be able to extrapolate that a 20 year old's behavior in war (winning the bronze/silver star in the process) makes him unfit now for president 35 years later .... It's beyond my comprehension.

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2004, 07:49:54 PM »
Originally posted by Lizking
Nah, Nash is just bored.  He acts like this just to have someone to chat with.

He should get a hamster.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2004, 07:50:00 PM »
Shaddup, Liz :D

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2004, 07:52:14 PM »
Pissed Off Swift Boat Operators Who Didn't See Squat But Are Damn Eager To Tell Ya About It.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2004, 07:53:08 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
But they suggest they served with him.

"I am bozo and I served with Kerry"

That's so damned disengenous it's stupid.

Hmmm....You dont have to be a member of the crew to see John Kerry's character flaws.  Swift boats go out in packs....not as loan wolfs.

What you are saying Nash is that his crew were the ONLY people ever to see him in his long 4 month tour?

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2004, 07:53:29 PM »
Mine too Nash.  Kerry shows himself to be the stupidist person on the planet by ever making it an issue.  I just have never followed the logic:

It is not like he did his anti-war when he was a kid, he voted against the Gulf War in 1991.  So why in the world would he think that the period from 1970 to present would be forgotten, and he could base his campaign on a 4 month period?

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2004, 07:54:07 PM »
pissed off liberals that hate someone who was there has the truth about their boy?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2004, 07:54:25 PM »
Hey, if I were judged on my behavior when I was twenty, I'd be screwed. Well.. lets not even go there shall we? :)

Alluhsudden these guys seem to be able to extrapolate that a 20 year old's behavior in war (winning the bronze/silver star in the process) makes him unfit now for president 35 years later .... It's beyond my comprehension.

Yet I hear another group of people is saying the same events are evidence of his fitness to be president... Whats your opinion of that perspective?

IMO this whole election is incredibly retarded and dissapointing, are these two men really the best we can put forward? Anyone who votes this year should be ashamed of themselves for propagating this farce.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2004, 07:57:50 PM »
Well, all I know is... The folks IN HIS BOAT stand behind him.... And if they cared enough to write a book with a grizzly looking cover you can be sure that at least they... ... were speaking from personal experience.

The rest of these guys got faxed some list of statements... a few pissed off republicans were snagged, signed it, and faxed it back.

These statements made their way into a book which begins "It was a dark and stormy night..."

Great fiction a la Clancy until you remeber that these guys weren't in his damn boat!

The guys in his boat love the dude....

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2004, 08:00:41 PM »
Well, all I know is... The folks IN HIS BOAT stand behind him.... And if they cared enough to write a book with a grizzly looking cover you can be sure that at least they... ... were speaking from personal experience.

The rest of these guys got faxed some list of statements... a few pissed off republicans were snagged, signed it, and faxed it back.

These statements made their way into a book which begins "It was a dark and stormy night..."

Great fiction a la Clancy until you remeber that these guys weren't in his damn boat!

The guys in his boat love the dude....

Van O'Dell was in his boat, he's opposed.  So are EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS COs.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2004, 08:03:56 PM »
Tell me, how pleased were Kerry's CO's about THEIR COs? How pleased were those CO's about THEIR COs? How pleased was Kerry about his COs? Who's the straight shooter in this mess?

I will be struck dead by lightning before I enter Odell into a search engine. What's up with him?

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
None, Zero, Nada...
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2004, 08:11:16 PM »
Tell me, how pleased were Kerry's CO's about THEIR COs? How pleased were those CO's about THEIR COs? How pleased was Kerry about his COs? Who's the straight shooter in this mess?

I will be struck dead by lightning before I enter Odell into a search engine. What's up with him?

What's that whole CO mess got to do with anything?  Every single one of Kerry's CO's oppose him.

Of course you won't look for Odell.  We already know you aren't interested in the truth.