Author Topic: accused of cheating by a cheat...  (Read 820 times)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
accused of cheating by a cheat...
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2001, 12:49:00 PM »
Hey rip.. I used a big smiley face on that.  Kinda thought that meant I could say anything and call it a joke.. meaning any reply you have to it was purely being anal and having no sense of humor.  :D

Come on down to the McChord airshow Saturday.  I'll get you a t-shirt with it printed on there.  It could be worse... I could be giving you te t-shirt I'm making for SOB.  :D

AKDejaVu

Offline OHIO

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2001, 01:39:00 PM »
Ohio<----head pop's up looks left to right, no Bishop Guards around, sneeks off with 5 more EWE's, boy I'm gonna have some tonight!

Whap! Whap! Who's your daddy!  :D

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2001, 01:49:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
Hey rip.. I used a big smiley face on that.  Kinda thought that meant I could say anything and call it a joke.. meaning any reply you have to it was purely being anal and having no sense of humor.   :D

Come on down to the McChord airshow Saturday.  I'll get you a t-shirt with it printed on there.  It could be worse... I could be giving you te t-shirt I'm making for SOB.   :D

AKDejaVu

Hmm, that was the last post I read before heading off to a meeting...musta missed the smiley, either way, my wife calls me worse things, and never shooots me down.. ;)

I'll be at the airshow, though wifes not to wild on meeting at Curly's place before hand, so just look for a guy with a shaved head,big arms, tattoo's that look like crap, trailed by two young boys and a beautiful brunette.  :)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2001, 01:52:00 PM »
Hadn't heard about the meeting at Curly's (not sure what that is.. but in a military town I can imagine)... but us NW AKs hit the McChord Air Show yearly.  You can't miss us... we're the group of geeks with pasty white flesh and cool sunglasses.

Cya there.. and I'll see if I can drag SOB up there too.... hmmm.. hadn't talked to Milnko or Bloom25.

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2001, 02:06:00 PM »
Here's me ugly mug and beautiful family (X-mas)...
Nelsons

We'll be there when da gate opens..

Offline Don

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2001, 02:58:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
Well Rip.. gman telling you where it was just saved me the trouble of having to do it.

Hiding the CV just for the sake of hiding it really peaves me.  Just smacks of "we're too lazy to defend a port".

AKDejaVu

I haven't been flying in this arena very long but, I have noticed that everyone has an opinion about everything in the arena

:(
I was running a CV group last night because one of our bases (Rooks) was getting hammered by Bish's. While inflight I asked someone in Rookland to turn our CV towards 10 to help deal with the nme TG that was doing the hammering; no jy, no response. So,once my fight was over I went to the CV and took command and turned the thing. I got it to chase the nme TG and eventually destroyed it.
I turned the CV towards P-14 thinking the next effort would be there; most simply melted away. The TG ran into trouble and one dweeb in particular began whining about how I ran the TG. No, thanks for helping out at A10 and for killing the nme TG and saving our base; just whining.
It seems to me, this sim is about fighting and action; seek the nme out whenever and whereever he/she is. I wasn't a part of what this thread is about but, to offer an opinion here, it would serve no purpose to hide a TG. If it's firepower is out of the action it is doing no good. Better to die fighting than to lose yer territory and use all of your assets in an effort to get things back or to take nme territory. If protection of the CV was the issue, then countrymen should have had a/c up to protect it.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2001, 03:23:00 PM »
Don't let it bother you Strider...the generals really come out of the woodwork when it comes to the CV.  Just do what you think is best with it, listen to the ones who make suggestions and ignore the retards to squeak at you.

Hey DejaSpew...ya didn't email me ya retard!  And since I've got the memory of a senile old man, I already made plans to fish on Saturday.  Maybe next year.  If ya see Ripsnort, smack him across the back of the head for me!  Don't tell him I asked you to do it tho'!   ;)

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2001, 03:26:00 PM »
Hmmmm... pretty typical of an FDP to go fishing instead of going to an airshow.

AKDejaVu

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2001, 03:36:00 PM »
going knight

will be in command of cv's for a day  :)
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline OHIO

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2001, 03:41:00 PM »
For sale:

5 Bishop EWE's, slightly used, good shape and low miles, needs some TLC, $40.00 a piece, will consider trade. serous inquires only.  ;)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2001, 03:48:00 PM »
Originally posted by Citabria:
going knight

will be in command of cv's for a day   :)
http://www.hitechcreations.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=010293

good grief, he did to.

How old are you Cit?   :rolleyes:

Offline Scootter

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2001, 03:56:00 PM »
OK move along

there is nothing to see here

This is not the droid we are looking for  :cool:

(waves hand in other direction)

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member