Author Topic: Like all games, AH has rules – finally.  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Like all games, AH has rules – finally.
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2004, 06:38:46 PM »
1. The NBA telling the 1st place team that their 3 Star players are not allowed to play until the other teams catch up in the standings.

I find this statement among others you made midnight both funny and very ironic.

Since when was it ok in the NBA for one team to have 40 players on the court when the other team only has 20.

The side with more players should not be penalized?

I think you guys need to think about this for a moment.

And I sure hope I wasnt offending anyone here.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Like all games, AH has rules – finally.
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2004, 11:42:17 PM »
Originally posted by Midnight
OK.. The Reason the Rule is not fair is that it is not constant... Game rules are constant and known and controllable.
To relate back to my rules example because everyone must be too obtuse to realize what I am saying here...
This would be like the team showing up and expecting to put the 3 star players on the floor, but told they cannot.
Exactly... My P-51D s the same exact P-51D that the other countries can fly.

They can put there 3 star players on the floor. They just have to take 3 players off the floor. Aint  that the whole Idea?

the plane is the exact same plane no doubt. But there are 4 times as many 51s its not the same anymore.

Cant you see this? Or maybe you're  the one being obtuse?

There are new rules in the old game, the numbers will be close either in player numbers or eny numbers. Why isnt that fair?