Author Topic: LOL, Eskimo  (Read 1436 times)

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2004, 01:46:17 PM »
Damage / Deaths + 1   
   964.96325   (105)   
   0   (0)   
   341339.92505   (1)
Damage / Sorties   
   964.96325   (102)   
   0   (0)   
   113779.97502   (1)
Hit percentage   
   66.667 %   (98)   
   0 %   (0)   
   0 %   (224)
   0   (0)   
   341339.92505   (7)
Field Captures   
   0   (272)   
   0   (0)   
   0   (224)

nerer nener nener!:D
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2004, 05:50:10 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
So your saying you won't because its too easy?  Come on, let's see you try.

eskimo

No, im saying its not my style:-

Originally posted by Furball
if i can rank 1 in MA im sure i can in ct ;)

Then again milkrunning undefended bases aint my thang.

Dont get yer panties in a bunch, i was aiming this:-

i might go get rank 1 just to piss you off ;) :D

At truekil, due to this:-

Originally posted by TrueKill
no1 can beat me ill stay in the CT milkrunning if i have to muahahahahahahahahaha :lol :lol :lol :lol

And if you notice i was actually joking.  No need to get all defensive of your precious score whoring.  Only time i really give a damn (i used to keep lowish in MA due to CV control) about rank is 1) when the shootout was on 2) i wanted to be last person in AH1 to be ranked #1. (i achieved both)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2004, 05:53:57 PM by Furball »
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004, 06:44:01 PM »
No, im saying its not my style:-

Dont get yer panties in a bunch, i was aiming this:-

At truekil, due to this:-

And if you notice i was actually joking.  No need to get all defensive of your precious score whoring.  Only time i really give a damn (i used to keep lowish in MA due to CV control) about rank is 1) when the shootout was on 2) i wanted to be last person in AH1 to be ranked #1. (i achieved both)

LOL Furball, I was trying to antagonize you.  It would be nice if someone else attempted to rank #1 in the CT.  I was just trying to give you an incentive to prove something.  I guess that’s kind of hard to do without sounding serious, sorry.  
Before the CT came about I used to fly in the MA too.  It was actually a challenge to rank #1 because there were a number of decent players who tried; Mitsu, Fariz, Citabria, winqck, AKNimitz, etc. (I’m sure that it has gotten much tougher since.).  It would be more fun if others tried in the CT as well.

eskimo

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2004, 06:48:37 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
LOL Furball, I was trying to antagonize you.  It would be nice if someone else attempted to rank #1 in the CT.  I was just trying to give you an incentive to prove something.  I guess that’s kind of hard to do without sounding serious, sorry.  
Before the CT came about I used to fly in the MA too.  It was actually a challenge to rank #1 because there were a number of decent players who tried; Mitsu, Fariz, Citabria, winqck, AKNimitz, etc. (I’m sure that it has gotten much tougher since.).  It would be more fun if others tried in the CT as well.

eskimo

I can game the game, wanna see?

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2004, 07:08:19 PM »
Originally posted by CurtissP-6EHawk
I can game the game, wanna see?

Yeah.

eskimo

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2004, 07:37:14 PM »
hawk, you don't get ranking points for using field/ship guns.

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2004, 09:16:08 PM »
Is AKNimitz still around? I used to fly with him a loooong ways back in AH1. We had some fun deep Lanc missions together.

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2004, 08:30:01 AM »
I noticed there was a couple in the CT during Pac time , so I thought I'd pop in and see if there was a fight or something.

There was 2 guys / same team , milkrunning and capturing bases.  One of them had a top 20 rank next to his name.

It's amazing what the thrill of score and rank does to some people.  That would the most boring waste of time I could  possibly imagine,  capturing fields in an empty arena.

Is there really a need for  scoring in the CT ? Does it mean anything to anybody , particularly when it's empty half the time , and folks are in there milkrunning.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2004, 08:32:06 AM by Redd »
I come from a land downunder

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2004, 09:00:53 AM »
Originally posted by Redd
I noticed there was a couple in the CT during Pac time , so I thought I'd pop in and see if there was a fight or something.

There was 2 guys / same team , milkrunning and capturing bases.  One of them had a top 20 rank next to his name.

It's amazing what the thrill of score and rank does to some people.  That would the most boring waste of time I could  possibly imagine,  capturing fields in an empty arena.

Is there really a need for  scoring in the CT ? Does it mean anything to anybody , particularly when it's empty half the time , and folks are in there milkrunning.

There is no room for scores in the CT. That is what I am trying to get across to folks. I actually like the idea of holding off on the score tally untill the end of the tour

There are a few guys that are score potatos and they deny it. This is the sole purpose on why they fly. They do it in the CT because they CAN NOT do it in the MA. I can and have proven that they are. You dont just come into the arena and get a good score with out knowing how. There is nothing wrong with knowing how to do it. There is really nothing wrong with doing it. But dening it is another thing. :aok

Just a few days ago I ranked somewere around 30 for bombing. This I had about 60 sorties bombing stuff & just screwing around and even getting killed. Very unorganised just having fun. So two days ago I took a look at the scores and figured out what I needed to do to get bomber rank # 1. After 10 sorties (to make up for the 30 unproductive sorties) I now rank #2. After last night and maybe one or two more nights, I will rank #1. It can be done but you have to be doing it on purpose. So for those that say they are not, most are just plain liers. There are a few that are dedicated. I think truekill is a dedicated bomber pilot! He is always bombing stuff. Often times, the more you fly the worse your averages gets, the worse you score gets.

There is NO WAY you can Rank # 1 across the board and not be score whoring.

Offline KootDawg

• Zinc Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2004, 09:43:47 AM »
I went into the CT the other day and even watched them milk run and took a panzer out to watch.. they attacked me and I defended myself.. But they said it was not milking when I was defending. When I was not just watching.. They were on the same eam and the usual peeps too.....

I like to have fun and fight and fly but some peeps like this scoring thing.....

Lets change the scoring to a thing of score and then when you Die it gets rest instead of a monthly thing........ But that wouldn't work either because they would only come in when the CT is empty...

So Lets just get rid of scoring all together. We don't even need the perk points because the plane set is limited anyhow....

Offline memnon

• Copper Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2004, 02:43:27 PM »
One problem i see with getting rid of the score's is when we have pac setups and people beach the carriers next to base's. Those of us who are regulars try to keep them at a distance so that we can furball or whatever. Without the score's people who come in from the other Arena's will beach and when we try jto move them out of the way they will just move them back. It is nice to see that my score is getting better each month in the CT but we don't need the bloody thing i go into the CT to have fun and yak with everyone in there.

We don't need the bloody score's

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2004, 05:13:14 PM »
Originally posted by CurtissP-6EHawk

There is NO WAY you can Rank # 1 across the board and not be score whoring.

Can rank 1 in fighter without score whoring, and possibly attack.  Gv's and bombers are another matter.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2004, 08:35:57 PM »
Can rank 1 in fighter without score whoring, and possibly attack.  Gv's and bombers are another matter.

What part of rank #1 "ACROSS THE BOARD" did you not understand? Sure, you can come in and fly a few sorties, get a few kills and not play for the rest of the month :rolleyes:

Offline DJ111

• Silver Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2004, 04:43:31 PM »
Um... I got #1 in fighter and I didn't potato it....

:p
Retired CO of the ancient **Flying Monkeys** CT squadron.

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
LOL, Eskimo
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2004, 05:15:07 PM »
I see that! Again ;) , What part of ACROSS THE BOARD do you not understand either?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2004, 05:18:41 PM by CurtissP-6EHawk »