Author Topic: Dweeb Count  (Read 769 times)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Dweeb Count
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2001, 11:27:00 AM »
I don't think kills stats have anything to do with it toad. I checked rams most recent stats tour 13-

Model type Killed By
F4U-1C           5  
P-47-D30         3
P-51D            2  
Fw 190A-5        2
M-3              2  
F6F-5            2  

The spit and La5 do just as much killing as anything.

He just hates Chogs, and you'll have to live with it.

See, if it was a numbers game, you'd think he'd hate the M3, as it has killed him about 40% as much as the Chog is. Some people would squeak if you hung them with a new rope, so let them rant.

Please,please, please HTC, make the DORA for 1.06. I simply can't wait to see the tears, and FM is porked threads.

(Oh, and not to totally disagree ram, I think people fly chogs for the canon of course, at least thats what I would do. I hate flying them, a D model would be completley out of the question. A small perk point cost would seem fair. However, I can't see letting it drive you to squeak about it so much is all.)

[This message has been edited by Creamo (edited 02-13-2001).]

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Dweeb Count
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2001, 11:47:00 AM »
Creamo,

So you know his "ultra-top secret, double no-forn" callsign?     Please...don't tell me...let my fantasy live!  

I can live with his whining; I think it's cute, in a 2-year-old sort of way.

However, I'm also a big fan of "mirroring".  I'm sure he gets annoyed seeing every one of his whiny posts get "mirrored" right back at him. Sooner or later even he will realize that's about how most people feel about his non-stop whine posts.  

[This message has been edited by Toad (edited 02-13-2001).]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Dweeb Count
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2001, 11:47:00 AM »
WARNING:THIS THREAD IS ON ITS WAY TO OVER 50 POSTS DUE TO RAM POSTING IN IT.  HE HAS NOT ANSWERED HIMSELF WITH AN ALIAS...YET.

That is all, please continue the discussion.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Dweeb Count
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2001, 11:54:00 AM »
hehehe  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Dweeb Count
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2001, 11:57:00 AM »
Here's some more:

Strato-Buff dweeb
AK-Dweeb

The AK-Dweeb comes from last night.  We were on a fighter sweep that had started high and moved lower.  A high P-51 came in at about 30k and began to dive on my 1k plane.  He made it to about 20k before tearing his wings off.  I was laughing pretty frikking hard about now.  Then he bailed.  The body began falling right in front of me and my wingman.  I was underwent the brief "do I or don't I" and found I was only 200 yards away when his chute opened to slow him.  It was too late for the shot... my wingman got him before I could come around for a second pass.

Chute shooting dweebs.

AKDejaVu

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Dweeb Count
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2001, 01:24:00 PM »

Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
Here's some more:

Strato-Buff dweeb
AK-Dweeb

The AK-Dweeb comes from last night.  We were on a fighter sweep that had started high and moved lower.  A high P-51 came in at about 30k and began to dive on my 1k plane.  He made it to about 20k before tearing his wings off.  I was laughing pretty frikking hard about now.  Then he bailed.  The body began falling right in front of me and my wingman.  I was underwent the brief "do I or don't I" and found I was only 200 yards away when his chute opened to slow him.  It was too late for the shot... my wingman got him before I could come around for a second pass.

Chute shooting dweebs.

AKDejaVu

That's just not cool DJ...I can't belive you guys did that.  Simply terrible and unsportsmanlike!  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
Dweeb Count
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2001, 11:53:00 PM »
LOL! spoken like a true FDB

Of course, every chute shot down by someone else is one less chance you have at an easy kill

AKDejaVu

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
Dweeb Count
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2001, 11:55:00 PM »
BTW.. I don't believe it was an FDB.  I've never seen an FDB actually get the chute open prior to bouncing once.  And what a bounce that is!  Of course.. ripping the wings off of the P-51 was on no way a disqualifier

AKDejaVu