Author Topic: More Terrorism in Russia  (Read 2453 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« on: August 31, 2004, 01:15:18 PM »
source
MOSCOW, Russia -- At least eight people were killed and five others wounded when at least one car exploded outside a Moscow subway station, police said.

The blast occurred Tuesday at 8:10 p.m. local time (1610 GMT) outside the Rizhskaya subway station, near the city center.

The blast occurred a week after two Russian passenger planes crashed minutes apart, brought down by explosions believed brought on board by Chechen suicide bombers.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2004, 01:25:06 PM »
Originally posted by rpm371
source

http://www.mosnews.com/images/g/rizhskaya.shtml

Damn.

My friend works on that avenue (prospect Mira, Peace avenue), but maybe 3-4km towards suburbs. I wonder how he'll get out from work by car, the traffic is blocked completely. It's one of the busyest avenues that turns into Yaroslavl' highway.

The blast happened between a huge shopping mall, an underggound station and Riga railway terminal. You can imagine how many people were there in the afternoon.

I envy Israelys. They feel OK to bulldoze a village or two as an answer to such terrorist acts.

Sometimes I think that Stalin was too kind. He could better send Chechens to some sunny beaches of Arctic ocean at Taimyr, not to Kazakhstan.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 04:32:27 AM »
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/09/01/ossetiaschool.shtml

Bloody bastards.

They have made a big mistake.

Children hostages is too much. They will regret it. I hope this time their families will recieve appropriate reaction, Israely style.

Another mistake is to invade Osetia. Osetins are a Christian nation, and they hate Chechens even more then other neighbours do. I expect blood feud. And it's obvious that there will be no Chechens in Osetia in a matter of hours.

Also see this: http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/08/30/czech.shtml

I hope that this time all that European "human rights" freaks and other terrorist suporters will be sent out of the country or, if met in Chechnya - shot on sight.

Another "view" on Chechnya: http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/08/31/flawed.shtml What else could we expect from a country that gives political asylum to known terrorists and openly supports them?...

Offline Krusher

• Gold Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 07:08:02 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/09/01/ossetiaschool.shtml

Bloody bastards.

They have made a big mistake.

Children hostages is too much. They will regret it. I hope this time their families will recieve appropriate reaction, Israely style.

Another mistake is to invade Osetia. Osetins are a Christian nation, and they hate Chechens even more then other neighbours do. I expect blood feud. And it's obvious that there will be no Chechens in Osetia in a matter of hours.

Also see this: http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/08/30/czech.shtml

I hope that this time all that European "human rights" freaks and other terrorist suporters will be sent out of the country or, if met in Chechnya - shot on sight.

Another "view" on Chechnya: http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/08/31/flawed.shtml What else could we expect from a country that gives political asylum to known terrorists and openly supports them?...

agreed,

Attacking children to make ANY point is not going to work.

they are bastards.

Offline LUPO

• Copper Member
      • http://www.stefanodeluca.it
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 08:07:33 AM »
Dear Boroda and Krusher,
is it clear that those terrorist are committing an infamous action. Children are the future of the human race. But children of any country of the world. Every human being has the right to live in peace and enjoy living with family and children. I strongly believe that.
This is a point. They are criminals. Nobobody and nothing can justify their actions.
Another point is the criminal beaviour of the russian gouvernment in Cecenia.
I dunno what newspapers are telling you, but is it clear that russian army is committing criminal acts in cecenia.
Terror and terrorism aren't just fron ONE side.
This is a childish vision of the life and world. The one that establishment want that people believe in.
Sharon gouvernment is responsable of criminal acts too.
Blood ask for more blood. Fear for more fear. hate for more hate.
This is not the right way, I firmly belive.
Every men on this planet has the SAME right to live in peace.
All of us.
Children of russian, israeli, palestinian, cecenian mothers.

If we miss this, more, if we all don't fight for thir right for every man on this planet, terror will never never end.
Best regard,
and sorry for my english,
LUPO

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 08:11:59 AM »
probly need more concealed carry in your country.

lazs

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 08:31:14 AM »
Originally posted by LUPO
Another point is the criminal beaviour of the russian gouvernment in Cecenia.
I dunno what newspapers are telling you, but is it clear that russian army is committing criminal acts in cecenia.
Terror and terrorism aren't just fron ONE side.  

My dear European friend. Russians were not the side that started this bloody war that goes on for 10 years now.

Since 1991 Chechen gangster "republic" started genocide against non-Chechen population. Over 500,000 refugees fleed Chechnya, after being threatened, robbed, raped and having their relatives killed.

An attempt to restore order in 1994-96 resulted in Hasavyurt agreements, Russian army withdrew from Chechnya and they were left alone. In 1999 they attacked neighbouring regions in Dagestan, and, after they were kicked out of there by Dagestan militants together with Russian army - they started terrorist bombings in Russian cities. So now they rip what they sow.

I have already posted this in another thread:

Their cultural tradition doesn't include such concept as "work". Robbery, murder and racket are the only "honorable" occupations for their male species. (sorry, I just can't call them "men").

They fight for "independance" that means the right to stay in a prehistoric tribal gangster society, for freedom to rob and murder for fun.

Originally posted by LUPO
This is a childish vision of the life and world.

What European press and different "human rights" organisations show you is just 1% of truth.

"Human rights violations" are simply a normal police work. For example: when a known terrorist is arrested in his house full of illegal weapons - Euro human rights freaks start to howl about "kidnapping" and "civil rights". There is no such thing as human rights for terrorists. To have human rights one has to be a human first.

Europeans will never think of Russians as of people at the same level with them. We are traditionaly seen as strange barbarians with alien religion. It's time to stop pretending to behave as "civilized" people and answer Chechen savages in only language they understand.

Now the bastards have made wto deadly mistakes. Osetins will not tolerate such things. Osetian local law-enforcement already stated that the attack was successfull only because of the assistance from local Chechen diaspora. I bet there will be no Chechens alive in Osetia before the sun goes down.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2004, 10:09:31 AM »
boroda dont listen to him or anyone like him. they live in lala land and think that "if we are only nice everything will always be okay". best of luck to your shooters when the time comes. you guys have some good ones theyll do their best and thats all you can ask.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2004, 10:23:10 AM »
I am very quickly gravitating to Boroda's opinion on these scum bags.  I had watched a show about the Chechens that was very favourable to them and very anti-Russiana couple of years ago.    

Frankly any empathy I felt for them iat that time is now gone.

I truely hope this situation ends soon and peacefully, but I doubt it.  I feel so sorry for the parents of those kids.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2004, 10:33:36 AM »
Taking and threatening children sabotages any cause, just or otherwise. The people that do this should be killed.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline LUPO

• Copper Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2004, 10:34:58 AM »
No. You wrote:
Europeans will never think of Russians as of people at the same level with them. We are traditionaly seen as strange barbarians with alien religion.

Europeans does not exist. As Russians. Only People exist. Single human beings. Thay can behave like beasts, sometimes. Or they can behave like humans. Humans does not kill other people. This is a simple difference.
Unfortunatly this happens.
Here in Italy happens often. The same as in every country of the world. What I think is wrong is generalize. Who started is not that important. What is important is that people stop to suffer.
Russian and cecenian. This is my hope.
Anyway.
I was many times in russia. St. Petersburg. I worked there.
I have russian friends. They are great people and I love them.

My anonimous friend,
I live in lala land. I live in a country full of problems called Italy. You'll be my guest if you came in this region called europe were people like you and boroda live.
There are those who tell us that humanity is condemned to war and violence, that it is ingrained in our nature to hate and kill each other. Such people will tell you that they are simply being “realistic." I sincerely hope that you will never submit to such “realism" not about your own lives, not about the world. If you examine such claims carefully, you will usually find that those who make them have simply decided--in an arbitrary and often self-serving way--what is realistic and what is not. They cut off and deny the limitless possibilities of reality to make it fit with their own pessimism and narrow-mindedness.

President Kennedy clearly rejected pessimism about peace when he said, “We need not accept that view. Our problems are manmade. Therefore, they can be solved by man... No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings."

The limitless power of the individual is unleashed when we work together. This is the power of connection, the power of human solidarity. Our dreams grow and flourish when we speak them out loud, when we share them with others. To do this requires courage. We must overcome the fear that we will be misunderstood, looked down on or laughed at for putting into words the content of our hearts.

Be brave, anonymous friend. Talk with your lala friends.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2004, 10:45:00 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
My dear European friend. Russians were not the side that started this bloody war that goes on for 10 years now.

Isn't this war the continuation of what Tolstoi described ?

Offline LUPO

• Copper Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2004, 11:02:58 AM »
Taking and threatening children sabotages any cause, just or otherwise. The people that do this should be killed.

I'm absolutely agree with the first sentence.
The second sentence is homicide.

But, please, don't think I'm justifing in any way those horrible act of terrorism. I' dont.

Who can say: this people should be killed? Who can decide? Law? Justice? My law, your law, their law? Other people? Who?

A human being, a real human being does not kill other people. For any reason. This is true for everybody.
Stop violence. Don't answer to violence with other violence.
That's my point. Simply it does not work!

I pray for those poor children and their families.

Offline airguard

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.me109.net
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2004, 11:13:56 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
probly need more concealed carry in your country.

lazs

several houndreds kids in danger and all you think of is guns ?
youre a sick man.
I am a Norwegian eating my fish, and still let my wife mess me around in stupid shops...

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
More Terrorism in Russia
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2004, 11:16:32 AM »
hope to see a few russian army divisions deployed to iraq and afghanistan soon to help out in the elimination of these scumbags.

Wouldn't it be great if the russians captured OBL?