Author Topic: Zell Miller ROCKS!  (Read 1717 times)

Offline 1K0N

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2004, 07:13:42 AM »
Originally posted by Silat
Im glad he is on your side also. I thought that he was going to put on his Klan robes at any minute.

If you say a lie enough times the SHEEP will believe it.  
http://www.markarkleiman.com/archives/lying_in_politics_/2004/03/hagel_defends_kerry_on_defense.php
http://slate.msn.com/id/2096127/
http://factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=209 - kerry and defen

Have some proof to back up the inuendo? Or does the southern accent automatically mean he is a possible clansman?

IKON

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
what does Zeller have to do with the KKK?
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2004, 07:14:57 AM »
nothing - but nice smear...can't attack the message so attack the messenger

"Twenty years of votes can tell you much more about a man than twenty weeks of campaign rhetoric. Campaign talk tells people who you want them to think you are," he said. "How you vote tells people who you really are deep inside."
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2004, 07:16:46 AM »
The only KKK member in the Senate is Kerry's close friend Democrat Robert Byrd...

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2004, 08:16:54 AM »
But Grun, we don't want to talk about Byrd.

We'd rather slur Miller, someone who as far as has been shown has never been associated with the Klan than talk about Byrd who clearly DID wear the robes of the Klan.

We want to talk about Trent Lott getting run out of the majority leadership because he said:

"I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years, either."

That was absolutely unforgiveable. Lott should have taken a page from Byrd's playbook and stuck to saying things like:

On March 4, 2001, an interview with FOX News Sunday host Tony Snow was aired. In the interview Byrd was asked about race relations: "They are much, much better than they've ever been in my lifetime," Byrd said.

"I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us... I just think we talk so much about it that we help to create somewhat of an illusion. I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me, 'Robert, you can't go to heaven if you hate anybody.' We practice that."

Then Byrd warned: "There are white ******s. I've seen a lot of white ******s in my time; I'm going to use that word."

[/quote]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2004, 08:31:35 AM »
Yea Toad, but you forget that liberals simply cant be seen as racist, no matter what they do..

Even things like this, a sign at a San Francisco anti-war, anti-bush, anti-usa, anti-imperilaism, anti-racism, anti-on and on protest..

Amazing huh...

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 09:10:56 AM »
zell is a little off but... who among us isn't?   The left really gets ticked when they lose members to the republicans ...

I suppose republicans would be ticked if they lost members to the lefties but.... they seldom if ever do.  people grow away from the left not into it.

lazs

Offline OneWordAnswer

• Copper Member
      • http://www.theanswerman.org/
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 10:16:12 AM »

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2004, 10:33:20 AM »
That's it. The guy has Yellow Labs.

He must be a good guy. What other proof would you need?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2004, 10:42:02 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
and if it were Jim Jeffords he'd be a hero.  typical politics

...and where is Jeffords today?
sand

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2004, 10:42:12 AM »
Saw some AKC yellows (white-yellow actually) last weekend for $550.

I was sorely tempted.

Offline Otto

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cris.com/~ziggy2/
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2004, 10:49:21 AM »
Im glad he is on your side also. I thought that he was going to put on his Klan robes at any minute.

Wow!  Was Robert Byrd there too...?   That's a lot of Democrats coming over to the GOP.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2004, 10:51:05 AM »
MT, go English lineage if you do. You won't regret it...except right when you write out the check. ;)

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2004, 11:10:46 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Yea Toad, but you forget that liberals simply cant be seen as racist, no matter what they do..

Even things like this, a sign at a San Francisco anti-war, anti-bush, anti-usa, anti-imperilaism, anti-racism, anti-on and on protest..

The SF anti-war protests were assinine. At the time, SF was the fastest SHRINKING city in the US and people were desperate to keep their jobs. So you have these morons blocking traffic in the financial district. And on a couple occasions they dragged people who were trying to get to work from their cars and beat the crap out of them. So much for non-violence, huh?

They also said they planned to jump the wire at one of the air stations in the area - yeah, good luck. And there were some militant protestors with Molotov cocktails floating around too.

Funny thing was, hardly anyone protesting seemed to actually know someone who they were "trying to save" that was on station in Iraq.

All that being said, Grun, your stance is meaningless. What a couple of militant whackos put on a plackard does NOT say a damn thing about how everyone else on that side of the fence feels. I really object to the kind of thinking that says "If one of this group thinks this way, well, they must ALL be this way."

That, my friend, is prejudice. Pre-judgement. Get it? Got it? Good.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Zell Miller ROCKS!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2004, 11:48:21 AM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo

All that being said, Grun, your stance is meaningless. What a couple of militant whackos put on a plackard does NOT say a damn thing about how everyone else on that side of the fence feels. I really object to the kind of thinking that says "If one of this group thinks this way, well, they must ALL be this way."

That, my friend, is prejudice. Pre-judgement. Get it? Got it? Good.

Thats not his argument.

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2004, 12:35:55 PM »

If you say a lie enough times the SHEEP will believe it.  
http://www.markarkleiman.com/archives/lying_in_politics_/2004/03/hagel_defends_kerry_on_defense.php
http://slate.msn.com/id/2096127/
http://factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=209 - kerry and defen

Actually, Silat, I believe you've got Zell mixed up with another Democrat, Senator "KKK" Byrd.

My favorite line from Zell's speach was, "John Kerry, who says he doesn't like outsourcing, wants to outsource our national security."

That was friggin priceless.
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."