Author Topic: Can you guess who said this?  (Read 2830 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Can you guess who said this?
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2004, 06:22:16 PM »
Congratulations, Zazen.  Even if the statement AKAK posted did not come from you, your reaction to it made you appear ten times worse.  Lawsuits over a game forum?  Oy vey.  I wouldn't be surprised if they sack you just to save themselves from any future legal threats.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
lmao
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2004, 06:25:41 PM »
I do remember reading that before, but didnt think it was Zaz that wrote it. Sounds like something Ruaml or Jazer would write. :)

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
Re: lmao
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2004, 06:34:54 PM »
It's humor , and was clearly written by someone having some fun with Zazen , not Zazen himself, why would anyone be led to thinking otherwise.

Lighten up Zaz , it's all fun !
I come from a land downunder

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Re: Re: lmao
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2004, 06:39:11 PM »
Originally posted by Redd
It's humor , and was clearly written by someone having some fun with Zazen , not Zazen himself, why would anyone be led to thinking otherwise.

Lighten up Zaz , it's all fun !

I don't find it in the least bit amusing. I have had enough of AK-AK and his constant cheap shots, this just goes waaaay beyond. In light of the recent fiasco with regard to Metapotato, I do not want any utter fictional crap peddled around these forums in my name, especially by pond scum such as AK-AK.

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: lmao
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2004, 06:49:28 PM »
Originally posted by Zazen13
I don't find it in the least bit amusing. I have had enough of AK-AK and his constant cheap shots, this just goes waaaay beyond. In light of the recent fiasco with regard to Metapotato, I do not want any utter fictional crap peddled around these forums in my name, especially by pond scum such as AK-AK.

Zazen

Be careful with the use of "metapotato" , I've heard he has an army of lawyers at his disposal.

Could take a double episode of Judge Judy to get this mess sorted out soon   ;)
I come from a land downunder

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2004, 06:58:45 PM »
Originally posted by Rino
Don't know about the hi alt 47 thing, but this Toad is our Toad
from AW.

Oh, I'm sure about the 40k P-47 thing, I used to hunt him just to cheese him off. Sometimes if taunting him wasnt enough to satisfy me, I'd go around in an F4U at 40k calling out "heeeeere Froggy Froggy Froggy!" on channel 1.  :)

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2004, 07:05:06 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
Oh, I'm sure about the 40k P-47 thing, I used to hunt him just to cheese him off. Sometimes if taunting him wasnt enough to satisfy me, I'd go around in an F4U at 40k calling out "heeeeere Froggy Froggy Froggy!" on channel 1.  :)

Grits...

Different amphibian...I asked :D.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline RightF00T

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2004, 08:37:34 PM »
Jesus guys, it's obviously VMPR...

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2004, 09:15:02 PM »
Originally posted by Zazen13
AKAK, I did not write that or anything of the sort. I am quite offended that you would post something like that. I am going to ask nicely that you remove that post immediately.

HiTech,

This post is a complete fabrication by AKAK, designed to annoy, flame, flame-bait and most of all show intense disrespect to me. This post by AKAK is clearly a violation of Forum Rules #3 and #4. If he does not remove it immediately please remove it for him.

Thank-You,

James Hill a.k.a. Zazen

Didn't somebody else threaten a lawsuit.  Don't remember who.  Was over losing a spot on the TOD or something or other.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2004, 10:19:35 PM »
Originally posted by NoBaddy
Grits...

Different amphibian...I asked :D.

Do you remember the one I'm talking about? I kinda figured it was not the same Toad since their flying styles were so different. I'm sure there were others, but that Toad AW circa '94-95 was the worst (best?) alt monkey I ever saw. :)