Author Topic: '60 Minutes' Documents on Bush Might Be Fake  (Read 4512 times)

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
'60 Minutes' Documents on Bush Might Be Fake
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2004, 07:01:43 PM »
Rpm..

You ever thought about how many medal winners the left is smearing? You are all bent out of shape because 1 person really has a lot of explaining to do ,yet at the same time 250 plus navy men are called liers,and other names.

Now the ex pows are saying the same thing and 1 of them has the Medal of Honor,and guess what ,they are self serving pigs according to the left.

So rpm how many against those 11 or 12....? THOUSANDS ?...
 I have seen you write,where theres fire there is smoke...what happen? Still not enough smoke?

Why arent the liberals crying out at kerry to release his records??

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2004, 07:04:14 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1

Why arent the liberals crying out at kerry to release his records??

Jay Severin was all over that today.  It's funny how they went so far as to sue to get Bush's records, but won't even ask Kerry to release his.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2004, 07:10:32 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet
It sickens me to realize that an admitted war criminal that aided the enemy faked his purple heart and silver star with the combat v.

Admit it Martlet, your boy was a drunk, a druggie and a draft dodger. All Dubya can do is try to smear Kerry's medals because his own service was lacking any award short of winning the "Chug-Off" at the Ellington O' Club.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2004, 07:14:19 PM »
demaw, name 1 medal that those men earned that the Dem's are calling undeserved. Just 1.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 07:20:10 PM by rpm »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2004, 07:21:19 PM »
Originally posted by rpm371
Admit it Martlet, your boy was a drunk, a druggie and a draft dodger. All Dubya can do is try to smear Kerry's medals because his own service was lacking any award short of winning the "Chug-Off" at the Ellington O' Club.

GW Bush is on record, repeatedly, for praising Kerry's service - even go so far as to say that he believes Kerrys service was more honorable than his.

Contrastr that to Kerry, a man who IIRC just days ago questioned Bush service..

Listen up rpm - and listen good. :)

KERRY HAS NOTHING TO RUN ON EXCEPT HIS FOUR MONTHS OF VIETNAM - NOTHING

Thats why he is loosing the race as of today, why are you insiting that more attention be paid to that issue?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2004, 07:23:43 PM »

You mean like AP, the group that sues to get every last Bush recored even when Bush allready gave his papers but idly sits by as Kerry refuses to open his records..

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2004, 07:28:04 PM »

Bush served his time honorably.  

Kerry got turned down for a deferment, applied for ferry duty, got sent to combat instead, then "earned 3 purple hearts in under 4 months without missing a bit of service.  He lied about going to Cambodia, then came home and lied about people he never served with.

He now displays medals on his page that he never even earned and is being investigated by the Dept. of the Navy.

Bush told the truth about his service.  Kerry made his service his campaign, then it turns out it's all fiction.

Bush's service

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2004, 07:28:57 PM »
Forgive me, I didn't realise they were newbies invented for the campaign.
About The Associated Press: Founded in 1848, The Associated Press is the world's oldest and largest newsgathering organization, providing content to more than 15,000 news outlets with a daily reach of 1 billion people around the world.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2004, 07:32:16 PM »
didnt matter in 99 and won't stick in 04

LOL get over it rpm

LANDSLIDE BUSH!!!!
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2004, 07:36:46 PM »
RPM what will you with your life when the election is over?

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2004, 07:43:46 PM »
RPM.....

I have heard no one say anything about their medals, but if all those guys are liers and pigs wouldnt that bring there medals into question?

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2004, 07:46:46 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
RPM.....

I have heard no one say anything about their medals, but if all those guys are liers and pigs wouldnt that bring there medals into question?

The military is usually very thorough before handing out medals. So, the answer is no.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline IK0N

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2004, 07:56:51 PM »
Story was broken by two BBS forum members last night when they noticed that 60 minutes linked the docs on its website. confirmed by ABC news....

IKON

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2004, 08:02:39 PM »
The military is usually very thorough before handing out medals. So, the answer is no.

depends on the medal the situation and the command and the era. ive seen medals handed out to people who did not deserve them. usually big difference is point when you add a v to a bronze and upward.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2004, 08:15:01 PM »
http://www-1.ibm.com/ibm/history/history/year_1941.html
IBM announces the Electromatic Model 04 electric typewriter, featuring the revolutionary concept of proportional spacing. By assigning varied rather than uniform spacing to different sized characters, the Type 4 recreated the appearance of a printed page, an effect that was further enhanced by a typewriter ribbon innovation that produced clearer, sharper words on the page. The proportional spacing feature became a staple of the IBM Executive series typewriters.

:aok
sand