Author Topic: for the love of god  (Read 953 times)

Offline Trippy

• Zinc Member
for the love of god
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2004, 10:38:34 PM »
hey dmax, woodstock VT, used to drive through there all the time:)  nice little town

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
for the love of god
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2004, 11:09:39 PM »
Jeez you guys....go a little easy on Silat.  We gotta put up with em more then the rest of ya!  His ego gets any bigger and he won't fit in the cockpit or the dress! :)

Dan/Slack
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: for the love of god
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2004, 11:19:50 PM »
Originally posted by Trippy

-on side note, i remember a day, prolly 2 years ago, when i had just got into a fight with a good stick.  he promptly told me on private channel how bad i was (quite funny really).  after explaining to me how bad i was, he then sent me some films, and gave me pointers to help me.  he gave this freely, i didnt even have to ask:)  he DID NOT, flame on ch 200, or country channel, as i see today.  Thanks Silat

[/B]

When he did that to me, he didn't send any films, just pictures of him in a dress and skirt.  Do admit though that he did look good.

ack-aco
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
for the love of god
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2004, 11:49:34 PM »
<>

Thanks guys, gals,undecided?:)

I want you all to know that after years of practice I can now auger artistically in any plane in the game and even in some that are not.

And Ack Ack said he would pay me for the pictures but I still havent received the check.

<> to all of you:)
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
for the love of god
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2004, 01:14:34 AM »
Originally posted by tapakeg
Absolutely fascinating when you shoot down someone and you get a comment,  " u suk".  

Or when the excuses come in.  If i wasn't in this plane......if you didn't have all that alt........  If you are in the wrong plane DON'T FLY THAT PLANE IN THE FIRST PLACE !!

The internet offers sweet annoniminity that some people revel in too much.

Tapakeg

Bet everyone knows who the top 3 in this catagory are... :D
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
for the love of god
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2004, 02:14:24 AM »
At $14.95/mo., the game is wide open to schmucks, so schmucks is what we'll get. It really is that simple.

Having said that, I did a fair amount of time in the CT (when there were more than 6 people in there - lol) and found it was much, much more gentlemanly.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
for the love of god
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2004, 04:23:43 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
At $14.95/mo., the game is wide open to schmucks, so schmucks is what we'll get.  

Nice to see that you've finally come to terms with your role in society.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline GreenCloud

• Silver Member
for the love of god
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2004, 04:24:07 AM »
bunch a prudes

may have been me..i did talk crap to the dweebs the other night..I hate runners..

FIGHT DIE FIGHT DIE..

Love
BiGB
xoxo

btw..dam fun 2vs 2 duels batfink

and tapakeg!!!..hope reno airraces were good.....I was at bachelor party all weekend up in Shasta LAke

Offline DieAz

• Silver Member
for the love of god
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2004, 07:03:18 AM »
Yep Silat is one cool dude.

on second thought.
 I ain't asking , and please don't tell me.
:D

Offline Trippy

• Zinc Member
for the love of god
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2004, 10:55:36 AM »
Originally posted by GreenCloud
bunch a prudes

may have been me..i did talk crap to the dweebs the other night..I hate runners..

FIGHT DIE FIGHT DIE..

Love
BiGB
xoxo

btw..dam fun 2vs 2 duels batfink

and tapakeg!!!..hope reno airraces were good.....I was at bachelor party all weekend up in Shasta LAke

lol BigB, wasnt you.  i am not a runner (im not afraid to die), but im not just gonna hand people kills, is just not how i like to play the game.  i would have gladly engaged had the situation been anything near to fair, is not like i was flying a pony or something dove in, missed, than ran.  

this is not the point anyway, the point is behavior in ma is just dumb.  most seem to be too worried about the runners, their score, taking bases at all costs, and who is and is not furballing.  no one accepts how others play the game, some want quake, some want ultra sim.  anyway this topic is a dead horse.

the point is, how is bad mouthing, making sarcastic comments and such helping anything.  everytime someone runs should i start cussing them out.  everytime someone kills me when afk/didnt see them, or busy with other fighters should i send a ? better yet maybe when i kill someone i should tell them they suk and offer nothing in return.

all these things do nothing but detract from the main part of the game which is to have fun.  when someone runs for me, i say "oh well" and find someone else to kill/be killed by.  then again i dont have a high horse to ride, and no ego to protect.

when im in a good fight, win or lose, i always send , and sometimes leads to private discussion of the fight which is nice.  when not in a good fight, i say nothing, or laugh about the stupid thing i did (which are many).

just my opinion all